Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General And I 《孤芳不自赏》 - Wallace Chung, Angelababy, Sun Yi Zhou

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    hehe I understand, better to watch it when you fully under stand everything, here is today bloopers

While you wait.

Omg and if you dear to click on whats to come- I usually think it's weird when they kiss in acient series, but this one proved me wrong! BPT and CBJ make out session lol

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/ed993bacly1fbr4oie5yaj20go1ja7ac.jpg')
    The BTS of BPT & CBJ's kissing scenes are impressive! So professional (no blushing etc). They kept trying to get the best takes for us viewers 😉

OMG! When is the makeup session going to air?

Does anyone know the scheduling for this show. Is it 2 episodes mon to Fri & 1 episode each on sat & sun?

Am really looking forward to the rest of the show. Don't know what they are going to fill the 62 episodes with since the drama storyline is already halfway through the novel's storyline right?

Episode 21 was really sad.
    The breakup of the trust between CBJ & his King & flashbacks of when they were younger were the King reached out to CBJ first and now it's the King whose withdrawing that trust first. I cried for both these siblings.

The royal family of Jin values love a lot. The King only loves the Queen & only wanted to have children with her. For CBJ, its only BPT for him.

Heh wallace is use to making out with all his female costar he is use to it. Its funny most of his male characters have a serious side but wallace is such a silly person in real life. Im there is a schedule. I'll have to post it when am not to lazy to open my laptop, can't add photos on here on my mobile device. There is 1 episode today 22. Episode 23 is makeout session. They have a snip vid on letv if you haven't seen it yet. Yes ep 21 was pretty sad.

I read somewhere that the drama is actually only around 40ish episodes. If that is the case, then the pace makes sense.

Hello spcnet friends, none Chinese speaking member and never heard about the novel here. I'm devoted to any link spcnet friends provided for me to watch any series in any language 😂😂😂😂
    I've been following this drama from Don Yu's YouTube link. I love this series so much, the first few episodes has English sub and the rest I just watch the pictures. I love all of the scenes with AB and WC.

Can anyone tell me which episode from the blooper had WC wore black and AB wore white kissing in the cave?

I hope these 2 will have a happy ending, from the trailer, it looked like they become king and queen and also had a son????

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    The BTS of BPT & CBJ's kissing scenes are impressive! So professional (no blushing etc). They kept trying to get the best takes for us viewers 😉

OMG! When is the makeup session going to air?

Does anyone know the scheduling for this show. Is it 2 episodes mon to Fri & 1 episode each on sat & sun?

Am really looking forward to the rest of the show. Don't know what they are going to fill the 62 episodes with since the drama storyline is already halfway through the novel's storyline right?

Episode 21 was really sad.
    The breakup of the trust between CBJ & his King & flashbacks of when they were younger were the King reached out to CBJ first and now it's the King whose withdrawing that trust first. I cried for both these siblings.

The royal family of Jin values love a lot. The King only loves the Queen & only wanted to have children with her. For CBJ, its only BPT for him.

Am a little confused with the time lines...

In the novel when
    the wooden house in the forest was attacked BPT was already pregnant. Then HX brings her to Bai Lan. So now the make out session is ep 23. What about that wedding scene in the trailer? Thats scene was a wedding in the wooden house in the forest but it hasn't been shown yet...how is HX going to bring BPT to Bailan which makes her "loose her life" while trying to escape bailan?

Read on another forum that Hunan is airing the uncut version while croton media is airing a cut version on YouTube. There's 15mins difference per episode which works out to be a lot! Any ideas where I can watch the uncut version?

@yannlc here is the calender

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006y4Fclly1fbrfliq8eqj30v40egaeu.jpg')

@Faythe It appears that there will be 62 episode according to Hunan TV and letv.

@Tifftiff the episode you are looking for is episode 13 you can watch it here , at the Official youtube channel

if you want English subs visit https://www.dramafever.com/drama/498...7%AA%E8%B5%8F/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0068NTRXly1fbrd5n5lsuj30k00dc754.jpg')

you may have to sign up, and it's free! Enjoy!
    Last edited by IloveMimiLo; 01-15-17 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Am a little confused with the time lines...

In the novel when
    the wooden house in the forest was attacked BPT was already pregnant. Then HX brings her to Bai Lan. So now the make out session is ep 23. What about that wedding scene in the trailer? Thats scene was a wedding in the wooden house in the forest but it hasn't been shown yet...how is HX going to bring BPT to Bailan which makes her "loose her life" while trying to escape bailan?

Read on another forum that Hunan is airing the uncut version while croton media is airing a cut version on YouTube. There's 15mins difference per episode which works out to be a lot! Any ideas where I can watch the uncut version?
    I usually watched the Letv one first before I watch the Croton media one which is the one they use to sub on dramafever, they are the same, expect sometimes Letv may run 38 mins or 48 mins, so it is not consistent and really makes up the time in the end. I can't explain it lol. I think if you going to compare the novel with the drama you will confuse yourself, I never read the novel so I am able to have more enjoyment and element of suprised, the timeline does add up for me. However, these healing are just happening way too fast lol. I am not sure when this Wedding is going to happen, but possible after they reunite?

Today's blooper
    Last edited by IloveMimiLo; 01-15-17 at 01:51 PM.

^I have a question about the Letv vs Croton versions. Does one show more scenes than the other or are they identical and they just spread out the scenes at different rates? I want to watch the series from one of them but I'm trying to decide which version to watch lol
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    ^I have a question about the Letv vs Croton versions. Does one show more scenes than the other or are they identical and they just spread out the scenes at different rates? I want to watch the series from one of them but I'm trying to decide which version to watch lol
    They lead into the next episode, like todays episode on Letv has more fotage than the Croton one. To be honest didn't see different in editing, except that it extents into the the next episode, like the begining of each episode of Letv are ahead of Croton because they lead further into the following episode. Omg sorry if I am confusing you. The onlly think I hate about Letv, is the advertisment they make you watch before the show, its like a 1 min long lol.

@faythe I inbox you a link where you can watch ep 17 and 18 subbed

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
    I read somewhere that the drama is actually only around 40ish episodes. If that is the case, then the pace makes sense.
    More than that ... 62 but we get 11 episode a week!

Jan 15
    Zhong Han Liang/ Wallace Chung is #1
    Yang Ying/Angelababy #2
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/79aba393gw1fbs9cce6csj20c80fimzo.jpg')

Slaying in ratings as well
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/79aba393gw1fbs9bfiou3j20c80fimyu.jpg')

Wallace has been number 1 and only dropping maybe 2 or 3 times this whole month in second place. Go Wallace!!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    They lead into the next episode, like todays episode on Letv has more fotage than the Croton one. To be honest didn't see different in editing, except that it extents into the the next episode, like the begining of each episode of Letv are ahead of Croton because they lead further into the following episode. Omg sorry if I am confusing you. The onlly think I hate about Letv, is the advertisment they make you watch before the show, its like a 1 min long lol.
    Ah, I see! No worries, you were clear Thanks for the help. I think I'll just start watching with Croton then, because I have a lot of catching up to do anyway
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Ah, I see! No worries, you were clear Thanks for the help. I think I'll just start watching with Croton then, because I have a lot of catching up to do anyway
    No Problem, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. 62 ep may seem long, but they are meaningful and not draggy and has something to do with the plot, I am okay with them dedicating 1 episode just for romance too lol. I saw some of Wallace work long ago and was fond of him, but I really started to be a fan after watching the Amazing Race China, he was so funny on there with his sister. I really likeed him in BEst time and Sunshine, and felt that he always over shawdow the women, even though those series gear towads women to dominate. Wallace and the cast here are doing a great job, even AB has improved so much from recent work I've seen her in.

One thing that bug me is the green screen, but It hink once you can get pass that you will enjoy the show, and thank goodness I never knew this story before hand and enjoying it as the writter and director is telling it.

I can tell that AB is trying really hard to understand her character. You have to appreciate an actress who is trying their best to bring the character to live. She is so MUCH better here. I couldn't even pass 2nd ep in YUNGE. She was truly cringe worthy there.

Not surprised with Angelababy having ALL the popularity.

Today's episodes where so much love, passion, cuteness and humm entertaining- OMG titanic and Pirate of the Carribean episode 24 LOL.

Yang Guo and Xaio Long Nu on the titanic
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0069UYvely1fbssh97eljj30u60gye7b.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0069UYvely1fbssh9ft7sj30ue0gw1kx.jpg')

Love this gif

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0069UYvely1fbsqkzitqlg30b4069b29.gif')
    Last edited by IloveMimiLo; 01-16-17 at 08:01 PM.

LOl Weak sauce
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/62b7d500ly1fbss8tz5g2j20zk0no142.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/62b7d500ly1fbss8wtnuaj22yo1z4x6p.jpg')

OMG that pic make them look like a perfect RTOCH remake! Actually AB would make a good XLN since XLN is not that emotional so it's not too hard to portray. She just have to look really good in white. The remake from Yu Zheng ruined it so bad I couldn't get past 5 eps.

Congrats to AB and HXM she gave birth to baby boy today!!