Thread: Hi all new here + here's something about myself as part of my introduction

Default Hi all new here + here's something about myself as part of my introduction

You may call me Cloud & since i love foreign movies & i love foreign shows & yes I'm including Asian movies & Asian TV series too as well so i thought what the heck & joined up & to be honest if i ever own any of my favorite foreign shows including Asian shows & anime(i have a nice collection of anime so far) either on DVDs or UMDs or both on DVDs & on UMDs only time will tell i don't know yet should i hide this about me from everyone irl including my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women.

& i do have a decent collection of foreign movies of both English Dubbed & the original versions on DVDs so far Like i said i don't know should i hide this about me from everyone & yes I'm including i don't know should i hide who are my favorite actors & who are my favorite actresses since some favorite actors & some of my favorite actresses is either outside of my race or same race as me sorry for sounding I'm ashamed when I'm not.

& when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to i don't know how will she react to my favorite movies & my favorite shows & don't worry i do have favorite movies & favorite shows here in America too as well & before any of you ask me what about catIII movies don't worry I'm including catIII movies too as well if you want me to

& to end it here or at least for now i like to say this is too as well don't worry i watch many genre besides ones for adults for foreign movies and foreign shows if i choose to watch anymore and if i love them or you may say if i love it + i don't know will it offend her if i become a fan/huge fan of her & if you want to share your opinions too as well in your opinions do foreign actresses like having straight American male fans or will it offend her,etc.

Feel free to share your opinions only if you want to thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your time .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 01-25-17 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud87 View Post
    You may call me Cloud & since i love foreign movies & i love foreign shows & yes I'm including Asian movies & Asian TV series too as well so i thought what the heck & joined up & to be honest if i ever own any of my favorite foreign shows including Asian shows & anime(i have a nice collection of anime so far) either on DVDs or UMDs or both on DVDs & on UMDs only time will tell i don't know yet should i hide this about me from everyone irl including my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women.

& i do have a decent collection of foreign movies of both English Dubbed & the original versions on DVDs so far Like i said i don't know should i hide this about me from everyone & yes I'm including i don't know should i hide who are my favorite actors & who are my favorite actresses since some favorite actors & some of my favorite actresses is either outside of my race or same race as me sorry for sounding I'm ashamed when I'm not.

& when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to i don't know how will she react to my favorite movies & my favorite shows & don't worry i do have favorite movies & favorite shows here in America too as well & before any of you ask me what about catIII movies don't worry I'm including catIII movies too as well if you want me to

& to end it here or at least for now i like to say this is too as well don't worry i watch many genre besides ones for adults for foreign movies and foreign shows if i choose to watch anymore and if i love them or you may say if i love it + i don't know will it offend her if i become a fan/huge fan of her & if you want to share your opinions too as well in your opinions do foreign actresses like having straight American male fans or will it offend her,etc.

Feel free to share your opinions only if you want to thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your time .
    Hi and welcome. Just be yourself and don't be ashamed of being an Asian movie and Anime geek You will find that special person who will accept you for who you are.
    Sim neej aws...