Thread: Any suggestions on what Japanese/Korean Dramas i should get on DVDs

Default Any suggestions on what Japanese/Korean Dramas i should get on DVDs

Hi you guys yeah yeah i know I'm new if any of you saw my introduction then you'll know that i love foreign movies & i love foreign shows & i apologize for sounding like a newbie i admit that & i admit that I'm still a newbie when it comes to Asian TV series for now unless you count anime/manga that's different story all together if you want you may just say your suggestions of any good Asian TV series you think get on DVDs/UMDs only if you want to.

This question is mainly asking about Japanese/Korean Dramas don't worry it doesn't matter if I've seen it or not so I'm asking any suggestions out of all of on Japanese/Korean Dramas what Japanese/Korean Dramas i should get as on DVDs/UMDs?

This question is mainly asking those of you who have experiences of owning foreign shows including Asian TV series on DVDs,UMDs or both on DVDs & on UMDs anyway thanks for reading,thanks for sharing your suggestions & thanks for your time & only if i choose to get/buy/own any foreign shows including Asian TV series on DVDs,UMDs or both on DVDs & on UMDs & if i choose to so you all know ahead of time .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 01-25-17 at 11:03 PM.