Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nirvana in Fire 2 琅琊榜之风起长林

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post
    It did make me wonder what happened to Fei Liu in the 2nd part? HMM!.
    I too think that Fei Liu has passed away. If MCS had passed away, then I supposed he would stay with Lin Jin. But since he was not around at Lang Ya Ge in NIF 2, I assume that he had passed away as well. I can't see him going off on his own adventures.

But I don't think Ting Sheng or anyone back in the capital knew about MCS surviving the great March battle.

BTW, anyone think that there will be a part 3 since there are so many loose ends? If there is, I hope it will be more centred about strategy and war between the two main kingdoms, Liang and Yu. And I wanted to know what happened to the Northern Yan princess after she was taken back to her country after the political alliance collapsed.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    But I don't think Ting Sheng or anyone back in the capital knew about MCS surviving the great March battle.
    Oh. He made it? 😃

Banned

My standing/rank on Sword of Shadows' US server "Lang Ya Hall" list (far right ranked #386) last Friday, but got bumped back to low #400's coz some ppl defeated me...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://kamui2017.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/screenshot_2018-04-07-12-32-15.png')

Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Oh. He made it? 😃
    There is a deleted scene on youtube that appeared a few days after the original ending aired with people mourning MCS. Apparently, Fei Liu and MCS resided with Lin Chen at Langya Ge afterwards. I think MCS still died early from his poison, but not at the Great March Battle.

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Banned

^ If I remember correctly, the producer of NiF1 said that was a deleted scene from early on and MCS really died at the ending battle. Producer also said that if MCS survived the battle, it would undo everything they did up to now (MCS is a bad guy/uses cunning to kill his enemies and deserved to die in battle to make him a good guy. If he had survived the battle, he would just be like evil Yang Kang going into RoCH storyline with no hope of redemption to his character!)

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    ^ If I remember correctly, the producer of NiF1 said that was a deleted scene from early on and MCS really died at the ending battle. Producer also said that if MCS survived the battle, it would undo everything they did up to now (MCS is a bad guy/uses cunning to kill his enemies and deserved to die in battle to make him a good guy. If he had survived the battle, he would just be like evil Yang Kang going into RoCH storyline with no hope of redemption to his character!)
    I think that regardless of whether MCS died or not at the great March Battle, he made sure that he was dead to his loved ones so no one can use his true identity to hurt them. Lin Shu had to remain dead so MCS had to die. The original cut ending was great, and made his life complete with his death at the place where he was suppposed to die all those years ago. But I also like the deleted scene as at least MCS had some comfort in the however short last years of his life with Fei Liu and Lin Chen by his side.
    Cyril Connolly