Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 2017

Is this drama good? I want to watch it but at the same time I'm judging this drama by it's cover so....if anyone is watching it and thinks it's good please let me know.

Nothing is good this year, but this is the best one I can find so far for a 2017 period/fantasy drama. I just started the King's Woman this week, I don't know if that drama will get better, but so far I find the total of 6 episodes entirely wasted away without a single interesting detail. The only positive thing is if you enjoy seeing beautiful people. There was just no plot at all.

I thought Lost in Time was not that good, but in comparisons with any other dramas that came out this year, it's got to be the very top.

I did judged the cover as well. Turns out it's the only drama that is very hard to wait for the next episodes every week, that's because they do have some good plots going on. I know everybody either got an octopus or tarantula at the top of their head in this drama, but that didn't bother me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdiani View Post
    Nothing is good this year, but this is the best one I can find so far for a 2017 period/fantasy drama. I just started the King's Woman this week, I don't know if that drama will get better, but so far I find the total of 6 episodes entirely wasted away without a single interesting detail. The only positive thing is if you enjoy seeing beautiful people. There was just no plot at all.

I thought Lost in Time was not that good, but in comparisons with any other dramas that came out this year, it's got to be the very top.

I did judged the cover as well. Turns out it's the only drama that is very hard to wait for the next episodes every week, that's because they do have some good plots going on. I know everybody either got an octopus or tarantula at the top of their head in this drama, but that didn't bother me too much.
    Hey Verdiani! Wait for "Tribes and Empires" and "Rise of the Phoenixes". Hopefully they will be out by the end of the year.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Okay so based on Verdiani's review I took a jab at the drama. I have to say that I'm surprised so far (currently on ep 4) that there's no jealous female mages. But I freakin' hate the overly ambitious brother, he just boils my blood. On the other hand I also don't find the main guy attractive so....anyways I'll keep watching till ep 8 and if I don't like it I'll drop the series.

I'm currently watching this. I'm watched the subbed version on Drama Fever. When I first started watching, I thought it was ehhhh. They fell in love in the first two episode but barely knew each other. LSS, c'mon girl don't be so easy! (JK).

I think I just finished 10 Miles of Peach Blossom right before this drama so of course, I had high expectations. I'm still giving it a chance, I have so many episodes to catch up on because I gave up watching Chinese Dramas for a month lol.

I like LSS, and at first I thought William Chan was ugly too. But they're starting to become likeable. I'm only on episode 14, but I'm guessing they "fell" in love so early on, was probably to show how "strong" their love is? The synopsis says she changes the universe so I'm gonna guess they have to go through all the trials and tribulations to fall back in love with each other again??
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Anybody else watching this? I've always loved William Chan, but this show has given me a greater appreciation of Joe Xu Haiqiao (7th prince). On a side note, I also love Ming Yan and Yuan Li...actually I love Ming Yan more than Yuan Li, but they are also nice together.

Liu Shi Shi...I watch her dramas because she's prolific (so by default), but I've never cared for her lack of chemistry with her acting partners. She tends to need to work with very charismatic male actors for their to be any sizzling chemistry i.e. Eddie Peng, William Chan, Nicky Wu...
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Anybody else watching this? I've always loved William Chan, but this show has given me a greater appreciation of Joe Xu Haiqiao (7th prince). On a side note, I also love Ming Yan and Yuan Li...actually I love Ming Yan more than Yuan Li, but they are also nice together.

Liu Shi Shi...I watch her dramas because she's prolific (so by default), but I've never cared for her lack of chemistry with her acting partners. She tends to need to work with very charismatic male actors for their to be any sizzling chemistry i.e. Eddie Peng, William Chan, Nicky Wu...
    Yes! My interest is piqued when it comes to Ming Yan's character. I hope he doesn't turn out to be completely evil.

Ming Yan and Prince Li are cute. I'm at the part where he still doesn't know she's a woman. Hehe. But she keeps teasing him deliberately.

You're right, Cecilia Liu needs to have good pairings or the dramas she is in don't seem interesting. Imperial Doctress had a good plot but I didn't care for the romance in that series.

So far Lost Love in Times has me captivated. Like I mentioned, it started off slow and boring and I wasn't into William Chan at first but he's growing on me. He's so nice to look at lol.

I meant to type in piqued by Joe's character of Prince Zhan. But my phone has other ideas hehehe.