Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The King’s Woman 丽姬传 Zhang Vin, Dili Reba

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I am up to ep 6. I am not that intrigued by the romance triangle if the ending is set at that
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Li Ji is gonna kill herself after Jing Ke dies and Ying Zheng lets Jinming be taken away.
    Darn, if that's really the ending I'm going to be so mad. Why does zhang bin bin never
    get the girl?
    Last edited by KoolPerson100; 08-21-17 at 04:21 PM.

I haven't started this was waiting for it to finish airing. I've seen all the episodes out have Vietnamese subs available so I was going to binge later.

But you guys make me want to watch it. I'll be back to chat!!! 😁😁😁

Does anyone know why YouTube stop putting new episodes up?
    The last episodes I watched were 13 & 14 but in small format through another video.

I think YouTube might be waiting on subbing sites because most subbing sites are at ep. 14. The uploaders on YouTube usually uses subbing sites for their subs too.

Dili is so very pretty. Caught my fancy in 3 Lives.

Aloha!

I'm currently watching this drama on DramaFever, but they only have some episodes released so far (I wish I understood Chinese languages) I also saw Viki is slowly releasing subbed episodes too! I love these two together, I thought they were cute in the scenes in 10 Miles of Peach Blossom.

I spoiled it for myself, when I wikipedia it for myself. lol. I heard there's a K-drama version of this already out, I wonder if it's similar/exactly the same :O
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post
    Aloha!

I'm currently watching this drama on DramaFever, but they only have some episodes released so far (I wish I understood Chinese languages) I also saw Viki is slowly releasing subbed episodes too! I love these two together, I thought they were cute in the scenes in 10 Miles of Peach Blossom.

I spoiled it for myself, when I wikipedia it for myself. lol. I heard there's a K-drama version of this already out, I wonder if it's similar/exactly the same :O
    I don't think so. Zhang Bin Bin plays Ying Zheng who later becomes Qin Shi Huang we all know from history. This is a historical fiction because I highly doubt Qin Shi Huang was in a love triangle with Jing Ke. I'm watching it on youtube now. I think Gongsun Li does reciprocate Ying Zheng's love for her. But I am up to episode 18 and still don't get why he hasn't revealed that he's been crushing on her since the day they met as kids. Zhang Bin Bin is beautiful man and so is the third lead, Li Tai (Han Shen). I hope Li Tai can someday prove to them he can play lead actor too.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-30-17 at 10:17 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hey Suet Seung!

I'm not sure if you're IN love with the drama. I was pretty addicted to this one, until episode 30 or 31. I didn't like how long they dragged out the series (like why he didn't tell her he liked her since they were kids).

Are the actors in this series new actors? I didn't recognize many of the supporting roles. I only know Zhang Bin Bin and Dilraba from 10 Miles of Peach Blossom/Eternal Love. The acting was pretty good in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    So I did some google searches and read some English language translated websites along with some Vietnamese websites. GSL will give birth to a boy. The website said the king will protect that child but didn't specify where the boy will stay. Eventually GSL will fall inlove with the king. The website went on and said Jing Ke (baby's daddy/senior brother) became the imperial guard???
    I'm just sharing what I read, not guarantee if those were just speculations 😬😂🤣
    GongSun Li has a big senior brother, Han Shen and second senior brother, Jing Ke who both learned the GongSun swordsmanship from her grandfather, GongSun Yu. Han Shen and Jing Ke both are in love with GSL as they both grew up with her.
    She just loved Jing Ke. Jing Ke was poisoned while protecting GongSun Li and she agreed to marry and become the royal consort of Ying Zheng, the king of Qin to get the antidote to save Jing Ke. It's just on their farewell night they spent the night together and she later found out she is pregnant with his son and Ying Zheng was furious because he's in love with her. So by now you get the idea, three men are vying for GongSun Li's attention in love. Han Shen had heard of GSL going to Qin and decided to join in and become an imperial guard to protect her.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hey Suet Seung!

I'm not sure if you're IN love with the drama. I was pretty addicted to this one, until episode 30 or 31. I didn't like how long they dragged out the series (like why he didn't tell her he liked her since they were kids).

Are the actors in this series new actors? I didn't recognize many of the supporting roles. I only know Zhang Bin Bin and Dilraba from 10 Miles of Peach Blossom/Eternal Love. The acting was pretty good in my opinion.
    Li Tai who plays Han Shen has been in several dramas but he's always been in supporting roles. Liu Chang (Jing Ke) has been in several dramas as well, but I've only seen him in Novoland The Castle in the Sky (2016), and there he was also playing the main girl's martial art's brother and the main girl liked the main guy who wasn't him. LOL. I knew of Zhang Bin Bin from Love O2O with Yang Yang before I saw him in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. The other supporting actors and actresses you probably don't know because we audience in the US probably don't get to see a lot of China's dramas here.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-30-17 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Li Tai who plays Han Shen has been in several dramas but he's always been in supporting roles. Liu Chang has been in several dramas as well, but I've only seen him in Novoland The Castle in the Sky (2016), and there he was also playing the main girl's martial art's brother and the main girl liked the main guy who wasn't him. LOL. I knew of Zhang Bin Bin from Love O2O with Yang Yang. The other supporting actors and actresses you probably don't know because we audience in the US probably don't get to see a lot of China's dramas here.

I'm those wierdos that noticed the supporting characters! Especially growing up watching HK dramas with my mom, and noticing all the supporting characters that are in EVERY drama but they're not as famous :P

I LOVED ZBB in Love 020, then I saw him again in Eternal Love. He also played a guy who was obssessive over someone, and that person moved on from him. I hope I see him in more dramas. He's a very handsome guy. I even like Dilraba, I hope we see more of her too!

I'm those wierdos that noticed the supporting characters! Especially growing up watching HK dramas with my mom, and noticing all the supporting characters that are in EVERY drama but they're not as famous :P

I LOVED ZBB in Love 020, then I saw him again in Eternal Love. He also played a guy who was obssessive over someone, and that person moved on from him. I hope I see him in more dramas. He's a very handsome guy. I even like Dilraba, I hope we see more of her too!
    I've watched Ten Miles of Peach Blossom already. I never liked the Gao Jia Wei, the actor who played Dong Hua Di Jun before his role there and well, his portrayal of Dong Hua made me like him. I wish I could see more of Li Tai as a main role.

Zhang Bin Bin puts a lot of effort in this role here in The King's Woman. They're so in to their characters. I am impressed with their acting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I've watched Ten Miles of Peach Blossom already. I never liked the Gao Jia Wei, the actor who played Dong Hua Di Jun before his role there and well, his portrayal of Dong Hua made me like him. I wish I could see more of Li Tai as a main role.

Zhang Bin Bin puts a lot of effort in this role here in The King's Woman. They're so in to their characters. I am impressed with their acting skills.
    I thought Gao Jia Wei is a handsome man too! Something about that white hair, mmmh!

I thought the acting in The King's Woman was great from most of the actors. The scenes were so intense, I think that is why I got hooked but things started going down hill for me. I hope we see more Li Tai in a lead roles too, his character was the only real HUBBY material in this entire drama!

Talking The King’s Woman 丽姬传 Zhang Vin, Dili Reba

【秦時麗人明月心】(麗姬傳)The King's Woman 片尾曲《生死相隨》MV 迪麗熱巴/張彬彬
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZILpdqPaos

【秦時麗人明月心】(麗姬傳)The King's Woman 插曲《註定》MV 迪麗熱巴/張彬彬
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jK-98yUe0
    Last edited by Shakespeare; 06-15-18 at 10:47 AM.

【秦時麗人明月心】(麗姬傳)The King's Woman 插曲《註定》MV 迪麗熱巴/張彬彬
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jK-98yUe0

http://myasiantv.se/drama/the-king-s-woman/

I thought that Dilraba and Vin Zhang had great chemistry in The Flame's Daughter so decided to catch this series on Youtube. They didn't disappoint. I like this one too. And Vin Zhang is excellent as the king, so swoon worthy. I would've liked this series a lot more if they took out the martial arts aspect and just focused on the king's administration and affairs and his conquests. (On a side note, the pair were great to watch in Pretty Li Hui Zhen too.)