Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Unique China Queen 独孤皇后 2018 Joe Chn Qio Ēn, Chen Xiao

Action beginning Episode 3 is very suspenseful!

I was wondering what attitude jialuo supposed to have? Sorry I dont know what her character is like so someone please?

Idk why but for some reason Im not feeling joes character... and their acting is not normal/smooth at all its so... so... sigh maybe I need eng sub lol just watching raw doesnt help me. But what happens to all jia luos family N sister? Doesnt she have two sisters? Or maybe this is a different version... and what time period is this supposed to be? Joe doesnt smile at all... she kept one expression throughout episode 3. Beside her eyes trying to open big and innocent her mind seems disrupted that she is not actually acting to her full potential. And even with those eyes she doesnt look innocent at all lol Idk... whose feeling like me? Share your first thoughts please and oh hopefully Chen Xiao and joe improve their acting later on

Quote Originally Posted by nerine92 View Post
    Idk why but for some reason Im not feeling joes character... and their acting is not normal/smooth at all its so... so... sigh maybe I need eng sub lol just watching raw doesnt help me. But what happens to all jia luos family N sister? Doesnt she have two sisters? Or maybe this is a different version... and what time period is this supposed to be? Joe doesnt smile at all... she kept one expression throughout episode 3. Beside her eyes trying to open big and innocent her mind seems disrupted that she is not actually acting to her full potential. And even with those eyes she doesnt look innocent at all lol Idk... whose feeling like me? Share your first thoughts please and oh hopefully Chen Xiao and joe improve their acting later on
    I meant the acting wasnt natural... :/ my grammar

Quote Originally Posted by nerine92 View Post
    She is playing SAD really well in 4 & 5

I actually agree Nerine92. Joe's character hasn't had much range of emotion yet through Chap 4. I think it's somewhat a good thing- there's no unrealistic bravado, wild emotions or crazy love story- pretty subdued unlike some of the other dramas I've been trying to like that make me face palm at the unrealistic melo.

Having said that, it's still odd given the circumstance that although she's sad and trying to help, she doesn't react much.

We'll see, perhaps this story is trying to focus on the politics of it?

Finally finished legend of dugu with hubuqing n ady an. So is this version different from that , or is it more focus on jialuo n yang jians relationship vs the 3 dugu sisters n yuwen clan like legend of dugu?

Legend of dugu couldve end3d better felt like last couple episodes couldve been another continuation story or sequel instead.

Hope this version has more war scenes

Theme is great!

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    I actually agree Nerine92. Joe's character hasn't had much range of emotion yet through Chap 4. I think it's somewhat a good thing- there's no unrealistic bravado, wild emotions or crazy love story- pretty subdued unlike some of the other dramas I've been trying to like that make me face palm at the unrealistic melo.

Having said that, it's still odd given the circumstance that although she's sad and trying to help, she doesn't react much.

We'll see, perhaps this story is trying to focus on the politics of it?
    I think the character Dugu JiaLue is intended to have a less-exciting personality.

But, this is the upcoming episode #16 and #11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2eUMsswq4A

Episode 9, NICE Joe Chen acting!!!

Waiting for subs but from trailer i feel like joe chen shudda been older sister instead of of jialuo.

Can anyone summarize the episodes or what part if the timeline does story that plac3xl, is she 16 or is this when she became empress already?

Joe is EXCELLENT at being kind, humble and lovely in her acting in this. I LOVE IT!!!

Bad actress overact. She doesn't here.

episode 26 Comon