Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

I just finished reading the first 211 chapters of the manga! I usually never read comics illustrations, should tell u how addictive this series is... Anyways is it true? The (first part of the) series will air July 9th? I wonder if there will be a 2nd season that covers all arcs of the manga?

Banned

Quoting from MyDramaList:

"The release date for this has been pushed back to August 27th to make way for https://mydramalist.com/23184-meteor-garden which is taking its July 9th slot instead."

Banned

Modern Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv spoof, airing on Sept. 3rd (featuring XLN '95 - Carmen Lee too...):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://kamui2017.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/fights-break-sphere-season-1_poster_goldposter_com_8.jpg')

Banned

Not sure if has been posted before, but seems to be latest trailer. First part reminiscent of Yang Guo training at Quanzhen Sect, then later on trains w heavy iron blade:

Banned

< I can't help but laugh how there is an arrogant Mongolian Prince Huodu-like char in the above trailer too. Production team knows this is a Condor Heroes spoof, that's why they hired Carman Lee to play as the main Char's mom to pay tribute to RoCH...

There is also that kameyameya toad kungfu that old man Ouyanfeng taught YG in the later half of the trailer too!
    Last edited by hirobo2; 08-30-18 at 05:29 PM.

Banned

Viki is subbing this... the eng subs r up here: https://subscene.com/subtitles/fights-break-sphere

Banned

Just finished watching the 1st Ep. It's a little different than the manga or CGI anime. They've changed the story so now it's more of an HSDS spoof... Definitely had Zhang Wuji (main char) written all over in the first ep...

Banned

Lol, Ep 2 had a scene with ZhouZhiruo "stabbing" Zhang Wuji (story angle).

Banned

Fights Break Sphere Season 3 2019 (CGI anime) teaser:

(The time of me marveling at Japanese CGI productions like Final Fantasy have long since passed...)

Banned

Way better than Nirvana in Fire which IMO, is way too serious...

Definitely an HSDS spoof: Xiao Yan character works better as a "doctor/healer-fighter" just like Zhang Wuji... Until Ep 21 where they pulled some RoCH stuff again: Xun Er fights bare hand vs sword just like XLN vs monk at Quanzhen Sect, Xiao Han got poisoned by some incurable blood disease, etc.

Liking this drama so far.

P.S: I have never read HSDS, but it seems drama spoofs HSDS too much... Xiao Yan fell down a cliff n met a girl who would kill herself if he didn't marry her... In HSDS Zhang Wuji fell down a cliff broke his leg n met the same type of girl... Also lots of scenes where some type of stuff/people r found in the belly of a beast (9 manual inside belly of ape in HSDS anyone?)

no info for season 2?