Thread: Candle in The Tomb (2017) - Mojin the Lost Legends movie prequel

Banned

Default Candle in The Tomb (2017) - Mojin the Lost Legends movie prequel

First time I'm watching 2 series at the same time: CitT and 3L3W.

Two types of works I like seeing: Chinese archeology, anything to do with ROCH, but the production quality has to be good.

I only got 7 episodes left and I only started it last week. Def addicting!

Not watching this for Joe Chen. I care not for familiar faces nor famous ppl, only works with high production values...
    Last edited by hirobo2; 04-16-17 at 05:00 PM.

Banned

Shame on you guys for watching C-drama series on YT. I always source downloadable versions with best quality, and YT vids don't even come close... Anyways:

Hey, I'm glad someone started a thread, I watched this series and it was great- one of the few series I've finished in the last year.

Spoiler-free review is that this has good writing, a solid cast (note two major actor overlaps with Nirvana in Fire- Jin Dong of course as the lead, and the incredibly powerful personality who acted as Xia Jiang there is back here as a hilariously quirky camel guide), fascinating play with "unreliable narrator", and a mysterious ending that paves the way for sequels, of which there will be several. The first one coming out in 2017 will be pre-quel though.

Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    First time I'm watching 2 series at the same time: CitT and 3L3W.

Two types of works I like seeing: Chinese archeology, anything to do with ROCH, but the production quality has to be good.

I only got 7 episodes left and I only started it last week. Def addicting!

Not watching this for Joe Chen. I care not for familiar faces nor famous ppl, only works with high production values...
    It this one similar to Indiana Jones kinda adventure story? I cant seem to play the video hiboro2 posted. Anyways, I dont care about familiar faces too. If I did i would not have watched LOCH 2017 lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    It this one similar to Indiana Jones kinda adventure story? I cant seem to play the video hiboro2 posted. Anyways, I dont care about familiar faces too. If I did i would not have watched LOCH 2017 lol.
    I have only seen bits of any Indiana Jones movie, but it seems this show is too similar.
    Last edited by hirobo2; 04-17-17 at 09:20 AM.

I watched this series and it was great! I don't really like Joe Chen but I found that Jin Dong and his buddy were really funny together in their interactions.

Are we gonna start comparing how works are similar to other works again? Why not just enjoy the series for it's own merit? Good lord.
    I like me.