Thread: Does everyone hate Audit?

Default Does everyone hate Audit?

Sorry to be posting this here, this is rather a boring topic that I myself doesn't want to talk about because I hate audits but I really need some recommendations since this is a work related question. Preparing for an audit can be very draining but there are automated solutions that can help through the process of managing and tracking the audits. Can we really automate the whole audit process? Is this so called automatic audit management useful and reliable?

Years ago, I'm into an auditing department and we did it in a traditional method. Yes, its tough to do the entire process and I agree that automating it might be a big help. In evaluating your requirements, you will need some guidelines that will help you identify the right solution for you. You will have to consider automatic audit scheduling, audit mobility,convergence of safety and quality plus the standardize audit management.

I think I managed to find a solution that will help us achieve automatic audit management. I'm almost sure that it's the one. Just waiting for the answers to the questions I sent their customer support.

I would also suggest something like https://apix-drive.com/en/integracia-cms-sistemy for integration. It’s an incredibly powerful tool and I’m switching many of my processes over to it.
    Last edited by Gizzy; 09-30-22 at 01:57 AM.