Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Would castration cure YG of the poison of the Passion Flower?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31

    Default Would castration cure YG of the poison of the Passion Flower?

    I am not a doctor but for some weird reason I think this might work.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p a n d a View Post
    I am not a doctor but for some weird reason I think this might work.
    Nope. The poison takes effect when you think about your love not when you get aroused.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p a n d a View Post
    I am not a doctor but for some weird reason I think this might work.
    Give the dude a break man. He already lost an arm and now you want him to lose his manhood too?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    450

    Default

    I'm more interested in how powerful Yang Guo would become...

    The extreme sadness of losing his manhood + ultimate speed boost = Godly Melancholic Sad Palms.

    He might be able to able to take on 3 ROCH greats at the same time :P

  5. #5
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I'm more interested in how powerful Yang Guo would become...

    The extreme sadness of losing his manhood + ultimate speed boost = Godly Melancholic Sad Palms.

    He might be able to able to take on 3 ROCH greats at the same time :P
    The more he gets dismembered, the more powerful he gets?

    That's certainly an interesting dynamic.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric One View Post
    Give the dude a break man. He already lost an arm and now you want him to lose his manhood too?
    Don't you think his life is more important than his manhood?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p a n d a View Post
    Don't you think his life is more important than his manhood?
    Try asking Ren Woxing this.

  8. #8
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,638

    Default

    Considering that women were not any more resistant to this particular toxin than men were, I don't see how castration would help.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Considering that women were not any more resistant to this particular toxin than men were, I don't see how castration would help.
    Well...none of those women had any penis or balls to begin with so...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-16, 08:57 AM
  2. does castration or bixie/flower sutra cause effeminacy?
    By shen long in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-12-16, 06:58 AM
  3. West Poison Au Yeung Fung and Passion Flower Poison
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-05-16, 11:21 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-14, 08:32 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-06, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •