Thread: What makes someone a piano\guitar player?

Default What makes someone a piano\guitar player?

Hello, I've been thinking about this very often but I just can't explain it. I have a keyboard in my house and I can play many songs and pieces of music, I learned them by synthesia, I can't read or write music sheet but I noticed that I'm improving because I used to find many songs hard to play but now they're much easier,could this be possible? I mean that playing an instrument will be much easier and you'll be professional if you keep practise and learn songs without even knowing notes\chords\etc. Anyway, I know a lot of artists and bands who know nothing about writing or reading music from sheets. How did they become to what they are now?

What makes them artists if they can't read music sheets? Let's suppose you teached someone how to play thousands of songs on piano but he still can't read music sheets and don't know about chords and stuff. Is he a piano player? I'm just trying hard to express my idea, many singers play piano but they can't read music sheets, so basically there isn't something special about them, they just play what they used to practice! (For example: Chris Martin - Coldplay. Thom Yorke- Radiohead)

I'd be happy to explain more if you want..
    read more: bollywood ringtones free, nhạc chuông không lời
    Last edited by doomsmith; 05-18-17 at 12:31 AM.