Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legend of Dragon Pearl 2017 / Long Zhu Chuan Qi / 龙珠传奇

Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Those scenes sounded rather sad. They were probably meant to come after this misunderstanding-falling-out part?
    https://youtu.be/ivrzOsMq-7w?t=17m45s

I enjoyed the rapport and chemistry between the Kangxi actor and the actress in Yihuans role. And they looked good together too.
    https://youtu.be/ibfpswEGoYY?t=19m43s

I had no idea Wu Yingqi was trained in kungfu.
    From what I understand , these transcribed scenes are the front of season 2 , with a 4 year period of fast-forward.

They filmed the scenes and planned to cap it at the end of season 1 for the audience to crave for season 2 , but strict time limit caused them to cut away the base invasion and cut off the story right after the yihuan bloody vest.

my conjecture is that

Yihuan officially married zhugege
    Snow returned to partner zhugege on missions despite her leaving in anger after her last appearance at the failed wedding in cave at season1 ... dragging her back into the embarrassing love triangle as Yihuan upgraded from girlfriend to his official wife.

Yihuan was captured by Kangxi when ZGG was not around
    YH + KX travel on cart back into palace , there were no chains on the outside world so he used kungfu-neutralizing pills on the journey.
    His obsession on not losing her again made him chain her up.

Season 2 are about Kangxi subduing WuSangGui & rebels
    Last edited by krabs; 09-25-17 at 05:25 AM.

Oh, I see. Thanks. Season 2 sounds a bit dark.

I watched a little bit of this and found Yang Zi to be really annoying, I mean, cute but still annoying. I wonder why this kind of dumb and irresponsible character is so popular as the main lead? I tend to dislike this type of main character...some sort of spontaneous and goofy but amazingly beautiful/handsome and LUCKY young person.

Maybe I'm just too old to enjoy these type of characters now...cause I didn't seem to mind them as much 10 years ago haha

But Yang Zi's face is fitting for this type of character...her baby face looked out of place in Legend of Chusen. Like she's cute, but doesn't look overly smart haha
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I watched a little bit of this and found Yang Zi to be really annoying, I mean, cute but still annoying. I wonder why this kind of dumb and irresponsible character is so popular as the main lead? I tend to dislike this type of main character...some sort of spontaneous and goofy but amazingly beautiful/handsome and LUCKY young person.

Maybe I'm just too old to enjoy these type of characters now...cause I didn't seem to mind them as much 10 years ago haha

But Yang Zi's face is fitting for this type of character...her baby face looked out of place in Legend of Chusen. Like she's cute, but doesn't look overly smart haha
    Lol. I think I am the same. I can no longer stand Little Sparrows type of characters and really want my leads to have a firm clear head on their shoulders.

Season 2 sounds very dark. I don't know if I can ship this.

@poppies the reason why the two looks so compatible is likely because they are dating.

Apparently the scriptwriter is now selling her "subscription" to view the part 2 (season 2) online novel , approximately USD $20 https://m.weibo.cn/status/4169197724296006

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/594b6e6cgy1fl9y6mwb3uj20ku112dne.jpg')
    Last edited by krabs; 12-12-17 at 11:59 AM.

Last edited by krabs; 12-13-17 at 03:03 AM.

*just an update , FEB 2018*

She continue to write the novel but having problem with the fan subscription payment system. She said applepay takes a 36% cut while weibo takes another 30% , ditching the payment method.
    Also claims to donate the full sum away when (if) season 2 filming start. So far she got 300k renminbi.
    Last edited by krabs; 02-12-18 at 10:57 AM.