Thread: Tsui Yin Manor Revisited (with a few more opponents for Kiu Fung thrown in)

Default Tsui Yin Manor Revisited (with a few more opponents for Kiu Fung thrown in)

Kiu Fung famously survived a fight with 200+ wulin warriors at Tsui Yin Manor, and many believe that had he not needed to divert some of his attention to diverting Ah Chu, he could have defeated the whole lot of them.

Let's change the scenario somewhat.

1. Take Ah Chu out of the equation (she isn't there).

2. On top of the 200 warriors originally present, add Chief Abbot Yeun Chi of Shaolin, Great Evil # 1 Deun Yin Hing, and Mo Yung F'uk.

Can Kiu Fung still win/survive this, or is he screwed?

I think MRF + No.1 Evil alone would be enough to defeat XF, considering that XF was losing to MRF + YTZ... (illogical, but it happened)

Add in the 200 warriors, there is no chance for XF.

Kiu Fung aka XF will get tired and not much energy left after fight many wulin warriors , and then lost

Xiao Feng can handle 1st evil + Abbot Xuanci + Murong Fu by himself..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Xiao Feng can handle 1st evil + Abbot Xuanci + Murong Fu by himself..
    Yeah, but what about those three PLUS the 200 other warriors at Tsui Yin Manor?

Oww..
    Pardon Me I mean just 1st evil Murong Fu n Abbot Xuanci
    If XF also fought 200 warriors without doubt he will killed😬😬😬😬

I think the 1st evil + MRF + Xuanci is an interesting proposition

The way I see the Tsui Yin manor fight, any many fights in JY universe when it comes to a Great vs lower tier fighters, is that there seems to be a "tanking" or "damage threshold" effect.

In a lot of RPG and MMO games there is a Tank character who often has a damage threshold. Let's say it's 50 damage points. So anyone doing less than 50 damage points does zero damage to the Tank character. Even if there are hundreds of enemies attacking at the same time, as long as they can't breach the 50 damage point threshold, nothing happens to the Tank.

But the minute there is anyone who can do more than 50 points of damage, then the Tank character feels the full effect of damage. Ex: If an enemy can do 53 points of damage, then the Tank suffers the full 53 points

This is the way I feel about XF (or basically any Great). As long as you can't breach the "XF threshold", you do ZERO damage and just get completely destroyed by XF. But if someone or a team can breach, then it becomes an interesting fight. Especiallky considering that the proposed 3 fighters should have a total net internal energy reservoir greater than XF's. They can either out technique XF or wear him down