Thread: is there any way we can request Jin Yong to provide these Information?

Default is there any way we can request Jin Yong to provide these Information?

I am just wondering.

#justsaying and #justdreaming

Can we, as a group of Jinyong Fans, come together, and write a letter to Jin Yong, to request him to write a short novel on the "Empty Space" between ROCH and HSDS?
    I had been reading very interesting analytic articles (in chinese) online written by Jinyong's Fans, analysing about what happened after Guo Jing & Huang Rong died (in between ROCH and the beginning of HSDS)
    The curiousity is killing me HAHA but I am in awed of and amazed by what the Jinyong's fans has analyzed.
    Some said The children of "Yelu Qi + Guo Fu" and "Yang Guo + XLN" got married = which is why There is this Yellow Dress Lady who is highly skilled and knows Qin and Flute, 5 generations later.
    Some also said Yang Xiao is the descendant of YG.
    And what happened to the Begger Sect under Yelu Qi's Care (at that time he was already 50 yr old, highly skilled, however not enough time to really train a very good successor)
    Some also said Guo Polu was of marriageable age, and might already have a child or 2 and So his descendants escape to either the West region (related to Xiao Zhao as she is also well versed in Wu Xing) Or may also have escape to seek help from Hua Zheng (may be related to Zhao Min)
    There are many many more guesses and analytical work done by the Fans. which is really interesting

Anyone here as curious as me? And would really love to find out more?
    Last edited by laurenhuang; 11-03-17 at 04:02 AM.