Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhuang View Post
    OMG
    I love this !
    Must spend some time finish reading them
    There's loads of fun ones Lauren since I know you read/write in Chinese much, much better than I do! I could spend all day reading those c-fanfics, they come in a HUGE variety of stories!

I recently finished a tragic one where ZM not just gives her life for her father and ZWJ, but she comes back as a ghost to bid WJ farewell and also gift him with a cup of "forgetfulness" (which he drinks unknowingly) to ensure he forgets her and doesn't follow her unto death as he promised.

The amazing thing about fanfic: Infinite potential limited only by imagination, but so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by aniking_8 View Post
    I'm surprised joseph is just 21. He's rising very quickly and hope he can handle fame. Compares to hk, all top artists are uncles playing teens.
    Yes and the fan video that reviewed all 13(!) HSDS book-to-screen translations made the point that he is the youngest person to every play ZWJ (and Lawrence the oldest at 39 when he did this)

Although Joseph is not the youngest person to lead a HSDS, that title goes to Kitty Lai who was 19 (!!) when she played ZM in 1986!

In any case agreed, Joseph has great potential, and I look forward to seeing him grow in other works!

Piyemingo

I also saw in weibo, someone notice behind the scene some baby sheep's leaning against a mother sheep. And they analyse that this is the producer message to us that, WJ ran towards ZM instead of ZM running towards him, symbolise that ZM is like a mother figure to WJ, someone he cannot live without

Yanfeng

I love reading yours too and all the others that you recommend

Do you know that I was inspired by you and decided to write my first ever fan fic?

I never know I can also be like all of you fanfic authors out there, displaying my unlimited imagination, its like living an author dream, writing what I desire myself to be. Never dream that I can write!!

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    Although Joseph is not the youngest person to lead a HSDS, that title goes to Kitty Lai who was 19 (!!) when she played ZM in 1986!
    That's possibly why kitty lai plays the role very well. As zm should be around 17-18 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    That's possibly why kitty lai plays the role very well. As zm should be around 17-18 years old.
    Well, it's a little tricky to cast artistes to the correct age. Because even though ZM and ZWJ are very young, they have been through more life experiences than an average modern person, so they do have a certain maturity and emotions that take a more mature actor/actress to understand and convey.

I recently finished a tragic one where ZM not just gives her life for her father and ZWJ, but she comes back as a ghost to bid WJ farewell and also gift him with a cup of "forgetfulness" (which he drinks unknowingly) to ensure he forgets her and doesn't follow her unto death as he promised.
    Got link for that

She's an anime fan. History tell me that yukee is more genuine than Bambi, a nice angel/goddess/doll that netizens worship before digging up any bad past. I dont know them, but looking at their weibo, bambi seems more like she doesnt admit, but like it when people praise her beauty kind of vibe compares to yukee's weibo. could be their management tactic. This channel got some english interviews posted with some western youtube influence like whats in your bag and not so serious qa session. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ivCboHUVg https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZYTPK8KU1g

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    Got link for that
    Here you go!
    http://kyzqsz.lofter.com/post/3f4c96_12e7c63e4

In Chinese though. Cleverly from the point of view of a passing taoist priest's assistant (i.e., who can see spirits). Did I warn you that it's pretty tragic?

Do you know that I was inspired by you and decided to write my first ever fan fic?
    Hahaha... ok, with an invite like that, here is my latest fanfic, this time it's mostly a funny one from Zhou Dian's POV!

"Zhou Dian in the latest TV series is wonderful. Sometimes just for being loud and silly (e.g., his running jokes with Yangxiao) but sometimes, beyond entertaining, he is spot-on as a Shakespearean Fool (the comic fool character who is the one person who sees, and dares speak, the truth).

Also, there certainly was political context around the nearly-wedding of Wuji to Zhirou, and I've often wondered if it was repeated exposure to how "everything-is-about-politics" that ultimately made Wuji weary of his role in Wulin."

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...pters/44048941

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...8244438152157/

ZM sends wedding invitation to all 3 girls. Hilarious.

Hahaha... ok, with an invite like that, here is my latest fanfic, this time it's mostly a funny one from Zhou Dian's POV!

"Zhou Dian in the latest TV series is wonderful. Sometimes just for being loud and silly (e.g., his running jokes with Yangxiao) but sometimes, beyond entertaining, he is spot-on as a Shakespearean Fool (the comic fool character who is the one person who sees, and dares speak, the truth).

Also, there certainly was political context around the nearly-wedding of Wuji to Zhirou, and I've often wondered if it was repeated exposure to how "everything-is-about-politics" that ultimately made Wuji weary of his role in Wulin."

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...pters/44048941
    Haha nice
    Here is ZD for you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...8523001457634/

Someone spotted the name of Mongol Prince in credits but lamented that this Prince never appear at all

Hope to see him in tvb

https://m.weibo.cn/1616564733/4364738077164984

Someone spotted the name of Mongol Prince in credits but lamented that this Prince never appear at all

Hope to see him in tvb

These fans have eagle-eyes! (Or rewatch everything, even the credits, too often!)

But thanks for sharing I'm looking forward to that too! How quickly are the TVB episodes coming along? I might try to jump in and watch too when ZM appears!

Thanks, although I'm not on facebook (too old to have gotten into it!) but I've heard so much about the Viet FB pages that I'm envious!

Hope to see him in tvb

Omg so the legend is true!!!

Short poll: who do you think is the smartest (both in strategy or the cunning sense) in this HSDS version?

Short poll: who do you think is the smartest (both in strategy or the cunning sense) in this HSDS version?
    Among all the characters beside the main trio.

My votes went to:
    • ZYZ
    • CK

And who's been given the best character development as compared to the novel (beside the main trio, again)?

Among all the characters beside the main trio.

My votes went to:
    • ZYZ
    • CK

And who's been given the best character development as compared to the novel (beside the main trio, again)?
    Besides ZYZ, I will add YX too. Remember he is the one who informed ZWJ to be wary of ZYZ as the latter is forming his inner circle.

In terms of character development, zm and zwj, especially zm definitely very different from other series and possibly the novel too.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.tinypic.com/4vsmj7.png')

1. ZWJ bites YL - YL loves him for life
    2. ZM bites ZWJ - ZM said, "I bite you so that you will remember me for life"
    3. Baima huangzi (White horse prince) bites ZM - Horse said, "I bite you so that you will stay with me in Mongolia for life"

People ask why ZM and ZWJ sat on separate horses, not together on one horse.

Answer: ZM and Baima huangzi is the OTP. ZWJ is only a maid for the two of them.

Credit: not mine. someone's idea.