Page 18 of 114 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    so let me update the chain:
    Heaven Sword :
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Xiang > Feng Ling > Mie Jue > Mongol > Mie Jue > Zhao Min > Zhou Zhiruo
    Can't remember these parts:
    1. How was the sword returned back to ZZR from ZM?
    2. What was ZZR's initial plan to steal the Dragon Sabre? To drug the others, take the map and shift all blame to ZM? The screw-up was Yin-er woke up suddenly?

Liu Yi Fei as ZZR? Interesting.

^ That is a fake , fan-made

--------------------------------------------------

promotion going to start soon

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/eHlQUtL.jpg')

If Liu Yi Fei acted as ZZR, all her fans will boycott the series after the failed wedding.

Why no XZ on the poster?
    To the right of YX is Zhang Cuishan? left is Song Qiushu?

There should be a poster of ZWJ with the four girls and the others Ji Xiaofu [should be the prettiest], Ding Minjun, Yang Buhui, Yellow Dress Maiden, Zhu Jiuzhen, Miejue, Golden Flower Grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Can't remember these parts:
    1. How was the sword returned back to ZZR from ZM?
    2. What was ZZR's initial plan to steal the Dragon Sabre? To drug the others, take the map and shift all blame to ZM? The screw-up was Yin-er woke up suddenly?
    1. ZZR stole the heaven sword in "no-name island" from Zhao min after drugged her and the rest, clashed the 2 weapons, took the contents which was iron plate that show maps of peach blossom island
    2. yes . the initial plan was to kill all of them, but zzr was unable to do it because of her love to wuji, so she planned to blame it all to ZM. CMIIW, there is difference between edition 2 and 3 in novel. in ed2 , ZZR force persian ship to bring zhao min to central plain, but in ed3, ZZR herself took the ship and throw ZM in the middle of the sea to drown her and back to no-name island, luckily a random ship come bypass and save her

1. ZZR stole the heaven sword in "no-name island" from Zhao min after drugged her and the rest, clashed the 2 weapons, took the contents which was iron plate that show maps of peach blossom island
    2. yes . the initial plan was to kill all of them, but zzr was unable to do it because of her love to wuji, so she planned to blame it all to ZM. CMIIW, there is difference between edition 2 and 3 in novel. in ed2 , ZZR force persian ship to bring zhao min to central plain, but in ed3, ZZR herself took the ship and throw ZM in the middle of the sea to drown her and back to no-name island, luckily a random ship come bypass and save her
    Thanks, a_t.
    1. What happened to the ship which bought them to the island? Was it destroyed in a storm? ZM sent a ship to rescue all of them?
    2. How was ZZR's plan found out?
    3. Also, did ZZR explicitly said that she wants to be Empress/Queen? I remembered a scene (before their supposedly marriage) whereby ZZR showed displeasure when zwj told her that his wish is to be a commoner.

Thanks, a_t.
    1. What happened to the ship which bought them to the island? Was it destroyed in a storm? ZM sent a ship to rescue all of them?
    2. How was ZZR's plan found out?
    3. Also, did ZZR explicitly said that she wants to be Empress/Queen? I remembered a scene (before their supposedly marriage) whereby ZZR showed displeasure when zwj told her that his wish is to be a commoner.
    1. destroyed by persian ship that using cannon when persian pursued them , then they use a small boat to escape , yes 6 people in a small boat , because it was in the middle of night, persian cannot saw them and thought that they already died in the burned ship
    2. Miss Yang aka Yellow Dressed maiden found out, she told all the thing to Wuji , she was the descendant of yang guo and xiao long nu, so probably yang guo knew the secret of dragon sabre and heaven sword (remember dragon sabre was from heavy iron sword) and the secret passed down through generation to generation of ancient tomb sect. i think after she saw ZZR used 9-yin white bone claw, miss yang convinced that zzr was the one who stole the weapons. after beat zzr using orthodox style of 9-yin white bone claw, she searched the body of zzr and found out the iron plate (the one that show the map of peach blossom island)
    3. i have never heard that zzr want to be empress/queen or i dont remember she ever said that...

this is the pic associated with point nomor 1

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i66.tinypic.com/2958zt5.jpg')

that pic is from novel, i think the pic from manhua is better.
    also at this time on the boat , when slept, wuji had a wild dream, married 4 women....

1. destroyed by persian ship that using cannon when persian pursued them , then they use a small boat to escape , yes 6 people in a small boat , because it was in the middle of night, persian cannot saw them and thought that they already died in the burned ship
    2. Miss Yang aka Yellow Dressed maiden found out, she told all the thing to Wuji , she was the descendant of yang guo and xiao long nu, so probably yang guo knew the secret of dragon sabre and heaven sword (remember dragon sabre was from heavy iron sword) and the secret passed down through generation to generation of ancient tomb sect. i think after she saw ZZR used 9-yin white bone claw, miss yang convinced that zzr was the one who stole the weapons. after beat zzr using orthodox style of 9-yin white bone claw, she searched the body of zzr and found out the iron plate (the one that show the map of peach blossom island)
    3. i have never heard that zzr want to be empress/queen or i dont remember she ever said that...
    Thanks, a_t. maybe (3) is related to the 1st ed.
    Nice picture.
    1. Who should be the girl rowing? The dream pertains to the novel?
    2. What happened to the Xuanming Elders in the end?

This is Jing Hui. Pretty too. Initially mistaken her as ZZR.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i63.tinypic.com/11gr5hf.jpg')

Thanks, a_t. maybe (3) is related to the 1st ed.
    Nice picture.
    1. Who should be the girl rowing? The dream pertains to the novel?
    2. What happened to the Xuanming Elders in the end?
    1. i dont remember... but Zhu'er had heavy injury, Zhao Min had light injury, so not both of them definitely
    2. Zhang Wuji use his 9-Yang Energy to force out their Yin type inner energy totally , so they became weak fighter without inner energy, even weaker than one of the 8 mongolian archers.

1. i dont remember... but Zhu'er had heavy injury, Zhao Min had light injury, so not both of them definitely
    2. Zhang Wuji use his 9-Yang Energy to force out their Yin type inner energy totally , so they became weak fighter without inner energy, even weaker than one of the 8 mongolian archers.
    Thanks, a_t
    1. Yes, these two are injured. Can you remember how they are hurt?
    2. In the 3rd ed, did xz wrote from persia that she hope to see zwj? Did zwj reply?

Thanks, a_t
    1. Yes, these two are injured. Can you remember how they are hurt?
    2. In the 3rd ed, did xz wrote from persia that she hope to see zwj? Did zwj reply?
    Zhu'er = Jianhua popo (aka golden flower granny) shot a golden flower to her, after zhu'er shout to xiexun that there are needles on the ground (granny put them because she knew that she cannot beat xie xun with dragon sabre, even though XX is blind). the betrayal of zhu'er because xie xun is a god father of zhang wuji and she didnt have heart to hurt him.

Zhao Min = because when she used 3 suicidial moves, the heaven sword already touch her belly when she used the third move from wudang , already thrust-in about 2cm before wuji reached out to seize the heaven sword . why she used these suicidial moves? because wuji was in dangerous situation, and her martial art was weaker than any of 3 persian emissaries, so in desperate , she chose these moves.

the first move was from kunlun which all-out attack without defend, the second move was from kongtong which throw your body first to enemy before attack an enemy,
    the last move was the fiercest and from Wudang , actually it was not really wudang martial arts, it's created by Yin Liting because he knew that he cannot beat Yang Xiao as his martial arts was lower than him, so he created this suicidal move to die together. this move is like japanese style when your opponent hug your from the back, you use your sword to thrust yourself first, before the sword also thrust your opponent in the back.

2. Xiao Zhao sent envoy to return the 6 holy flame tables (there are 12 in totals), she also sent a box which inside was a garment that she embroidered herself and there was also a message but i dont remember what is the text, i will check it later. Wuji paid back by giving Heaven and Earth great shift manual and taught a basic of it to envoy

Thanks, a_t. I think i mess up again.
    1. Am i right to say that it is golden flower grandma who bought xx back to mainland? If so, why did she manage to locate him?
    2. Are they all of them travelling to the no-name island?
    3. Is it a coincidence that the persian navy came?

Thanks, a_t. I think i mess up again.
    1. Am i right to say that it is golden flower grandma who bought xx back to mainland? If so, why did she manage to locate him?
    Yes, she went to the Ice Fire Island and brought XX back to her Snake Island (not mainland). She knew about his location through Zhu JiuZhen & Wu Lie, ie. the people who tricked ZWJ to disclose XX's location. Remember that her pupil Zhu'Er was messing with Zhu JiuZhen for a while. She probably tortured them to get this info.

2. Are they all of them travelling to the no-name island?
    3. Is it a coincidence that the persian navy came?
    Not really. The Persians have been tracking JinHua Popo for a while. They were obviously suspecting that she had something to do with DaiQiSi (Purple Dragon King), their convicted traitor. Then later on, XX unknowingly divulged JinHua Popo's real identity, which is DaiQiSi. At that point, only 2 people knew of JHPP's real identity: XX and Xiao Zhao. However, XX only knew her as DaiQiSi and not as JinHuaPoPo. The rest only knew JHPP as JHPP. The only person who knew about both is her daughter, XiaoZhao. So after XX innocently referred to DQS, the Persian emissaries connected the dots and unmasked JHPP.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Yes, she went to the Ice Fire Island and brought XX back to her Snake Island (not mainland). She knew about his location through Zhu JiuZhen & Wu Lie, ie. the people who tricked ZWJ to disclose XX's location. Remember that her pupil Zhu'Er was messing with Zhu JiuZhen for a while. She probably tortured them to get this info.

Not really. The Persians have been tracking JinHua Popo for a while. They were obviously suspecting that she had something to do with DaiQiSi (Purple Dragon King), their convicted traitor. Then later on, XX unknowingly divulged JinHua Popo's real identity, which is DaiQiSi. At that point, only 2 people knew of JHPP's real identity: XX and Xiao Zhao. However, XX only knew her as DaiQiSi and not as JinHuaPoPo. The rest only knew JHPP as JHPP. The only person who knew about both is her daughter, XiaoZhao. So after XX innocently referred to DQS, the Persian emissaries connected the dots and unmasked JHPP.
    1. What is a good phrase to describe zwj? Wishy-washy, too trusting to reveal XX's whereabouts?
    Yesterday, I was watching the 2009 version. After coming back to mainland, he met zm. And happily went with her over the places. Then he met ZZR and decide to marry her with sweet words. At the wedding ceremony, he looks so happy. Then after the wedding crash, he happily went with ZM to other places.

2. There is a part which I cannot remember. Why are all of them (zwj + others) going off in a ship to where?

1. What is a good phrase to describe zwj? Wishy-washy, too trusting to reveal XX's whereabouts?
    Yesterday, I was watching the 2009 version. After coming back to mainland, he met zm. And happily went with her over the places. Then he met ZZR and decide to marry her with sweet words. At the wedding ceremony, he looks so happy. Then after the wedding crash, he happily went with ZM to other places.

2. There is a part which I cannot remember. Why are all of them (zwj + others) going off in a ship to where?
    1. Jin Yong himself said that zwj is a wishy washy type guy.
    he lived in ice n fire island since baby for 10 years, so he is plain, simple, and innocent by nature , he didnt know how cruel and crafty the outside world
    2. i am not really understand which part you confuse?
    but the sequence is like these:
    - GFG need to find weapon to match the Heaven Sword of abbess Miejue, she once lost to her at butterly valley because she didnt have a weapon that can match to the sword
    - GFG bring xie xun to the snake island like what @edenresident said (i called it "no-name" island previously because i forgot the name until EdenResident mentioned it)
    - GFG back to central plain , to make a deal to Miejue to rematch because she already found the weapon that can match Heaven Sword (Miejue already died that time, GFG just knew after she back to central plain)
    - ZWJ , GFG (golden flower granny) and the rest went to the snake island , this island was the home of GFG and her husband, nicknames "Silver Leaf")
    - when they arrived, they found out that Beggar sect already came first and attack Xie Xun , then fastfoward story because its too long...., they escaped from 3 persian emissaries using ship (without GFG), their ship burned down, then use small boat, then they saw a fire on the island , looks like some ritual, Xiao Zhao shocked , xie xun said that it was a Ming ritual of punishment for traitor , they came back to island to save GFG, fast-foward, they escaped with GFG, but their ship sink slowly because a persian swimmer use bomb or something to make a hole at the bottom of deck.
    - because their life was on edge of death, no way to save their life, then Xiao Zhao and GFG made an agreement with the 12 Baoshu which is you already know what it is
    - the persian gave one ship to them , they landed in one random island (not snake island) to rest and recover their injury for a few days
    - "the big thing" happened which is you already know .
    - zhao min was missing. all things were blame to her, the persian ship also missing
    - the three people lived in the island for a few months (perhaps about 5-6 months) , before a ship came , which was ordered by Zhao Min
    - the 3 took the ship , but they use an alternative way, they made a detour to Changbai Mountain area and XX + ZZR killed all the crew of ship

RIP Jin Yong

Thanks, a_t for the detailed explanation on (2).
    1. I think the confusion came with my thought on why zwj, zm and xz decide to go with GHPP, Yin-er and ZZR to the Snake island. ZM only knew that GHPP is looking for a ship. Am I right to say that ZM does not know that XX is on the Snake Island?
    2. Why did GHPP bring along ZZR?
    3. How does the Beggar Sect know that XX is on the Snake Island?
    4. Off-hand, it is also strange that ZZR never ask for the return of Heaven Sword from ZM afterall it is the sect's weapon. and now
    5. What's the reason for the ship to detour to Changbai Mountain area?

Update my questions:
    1. I think the confusion came with my thought on why zwj, zm and xz decide to go with GHPP, Yin-er and ZZR to the Snake island. ZM only knew that GHPP is looking for a ship. Am I right to say that ZM does not know that XX is on the Snake Island?
    2. Why did GHPP bring along ZZR?
    3. How does the Beggar Sect know that XX is on the Snake Island?
    4. Off-hand, it is also strange that ZZR never ask for the return of Heaven Sword from ZM afterall it is the sect's weapon?
    5. Why did GHPP still insist on "borrowing" the Dragon Sabre knowing that Miejue is dead? For power?