Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018 - Page 25
Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 2236

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    "Poor" XZ. Have to go back to Persia. How many of us have a friend/partner/wife like XZ?

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Beautiful ZM. Have the "princess/royalty" look. How many girls are willing to move from wealth/power to commoner life?

  3. #483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    949

    Default

    I did a quick scan on v.qq.com (the online broadcast platform) and the drama's official weibo


    v.qq.com have this listed as "upcoming" .... no feb 13

    official weibo have no mention of feb airdate , they continue updates of 1 photo + novel paragraph at the pace of around every alternate day

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    No songs/new trailers?

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Looks like it will be later than tomorrow.

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Interesting picture. Hopefully she did not "kill" it.

  7. #487
    Senior Member TiffTiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    742

    Default

    I don't think they're airing the series yet. If anyone find the online streaming, please share 🙏

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    U guys know y they banned Palace dramas right? To make ppl interested in Sci-Fi and other genres.

    IMO HSDS was originally scheduled to air Feb 13... Then the early reviewers/ppl from the censor board saw Wandering Earth early in review session and said no, let not anything that could steal away attention air during this period.

    HSDS the most talked about drama currently, if it started airing now, no one go watch the Sci-Fi flicks currently in theater...

  9. #489
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Hi Tifftiff good to 'see' you here again! (Been a few years since the Deng Chao/Ady An HSDS discussions!)

    No news yet on air date according to the Baidu page, but saw this in the synopsis (don't mind me if this has already been shared here!)

    click to show/hide spoilers
    其后,张无忌化解了武林种种恩怨,辞去教主之位,与赵敏寄迹蒙古,内心却仍希望与周芷若、小昭、殷离再续前 缘. Afterward, ZWJ resolves the wulin conflicts, gives up his position as sect leader and goes with Zhaomin to wander Mongolia, but in his heart he holds onto the hope that he will be able to "retrace his destiny" with ZZR, XZ and YL.




    Disappointing news for me at least.

    Looks like this version of HSDS is aiming at something more aligned with what Jingyong wrote as the end of the novel
    click to show/hide spoilers
    (an open end for the romance)


    We'll see, still going to give the 8th drama version of my favorite wuxia story a chance, but I'm not quite as hyped about this as I was before!

  10. #490
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Interesting picture. Hopefully she did not "kill" it.
    I'm having trouble telling the girls apart- which character is this? I don't recall this scene from prior versions- perhaps Ji Xiaofu?

  11. #491
    Senior Member TiffTiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Hello yanfeng! 😍It has been 9 years since we have a discussion on HSDS huh? It's so nice to see you again, I hope everything is going well with you 🙏.
    I don't like open romance, just stick with the original pairing ZWJ and ZM and I'm happy.

    From the picture with the lady holding a bird, I think that's ZZR

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Hello yanfeng! 😍It has been 9 years since we have a discussion on HSDS huh? It's so nice to see you again, I hope everything is going well with you 🙏.
    I don't like open romance, just stick with the original pairing ZWJ and ZM and I'm happy.

    From the picture with the lady holding a bird, I think that's ZZR
    Yes, it is ZZR (from Kaypang Gallery). I thought the animal is a rabbit?
    Yes, at times, I can't differentiate the actresses for zzr and zm for this series.

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post

    click to show/hide spoilers
    其后,张无忌化解了武林种种恩怨,辞去教主之位,与赵敏寄迹蒙古,内心却仍希望与周芷若、小昭、殷离再续前 缘. Afterward, ZWJ resolves the wulin conflicts, gives up his position as sect leader and goes with Zhaomin to wander Mongolia, but in his heart he holds onto the hope that he will be able to "retrace his destiny" with ZZR, XZ and YL.

    [/SPOILER]
    I think he has a great chance to "retrace" his feelings with XZ. Afterall, XZ has taken the initiative to write a letter to him, indicating "missing him".
    Nevertheless, the ending will be the same as there is no way to re-write the novel for a 4th edition.

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    589

    Default

    ZZR with rabbit...
    Zhao Min with Sheep...

    so who is next?

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    XZ with white doves
    Yin-er with white ... snake?

  16. #496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Read from Kaypang that there are rumours that TVB will telecast this series? And in April.

  17. #497
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    ZZR from this version is really pretty- in my mind the prettiest ZZW yet!

    But yes, my heart belongs to ZM, so I'm sore for her about the romance news, but as long as she's given her usual cool character development I think that's more important than the romantic outcome!

  18. #498
    Senior Member 徐中銳's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    699

    Default

    I'm curious to see this series, but as I understand the plot, I don't like how Zhang Wuji was written for that indecisive ending. Who else here despises Wuji for his thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    Hi Tifftiff good to 'see' you here again! (Been a few years since the Deng Chao/Ady An HSDS discussions!)

    No news yet on air date according to the Baidu page, but saw this in the synopsis (don't mind me if this has already been shared here!)

    click to show/hide spoilers
    其后,张无忌化解了武林种种恩怨,辞去教主之位,与赵敏寄迹蒙古,内心却仍希望与周芷若、小昭、殷离再续前 缘. Afterward, ZWJ resolves the wulin conflicts, gives up his position as sect leader and goes with Zhaomin to wander Mongolia, but in his heart he holds onto the hope that he will be able to "retrace his destiny" with ZZR, XZ and YL.




    Disappointing news for me at least.

    Looks like this version of HSDS is aiming at something more aligned with what Jingyong wrote as the end of the novel
    click to show/hide spoilers
    (an open end for the romance)


    We'll see, still going to give the 8th drama version of my favorite wuxia story a chance, but I'm not quite as hyped about this as I was before!
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    I'm curious to see this series, but as I understand the plot, I don't like how Zhang Wuji was written for that indecisive ending. Who else here despises Wuji for his thinking?
    I am one of them. There should be a number of similar people in this forum.

  20. #500
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Wow TVB huh? Nice! Not that it helps me, but hopefully the rest of us can watch it online. Apr isn't too bad, just round the corner!

Similar Threads

  1. Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008
    By bruzlee in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 05-13-19, 08:50 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-14, 04:49 PM
  3. Why Dragon Saber and Heavenly Sword?
    By Billsy in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-16-10, 01:23 PM
  4. Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2003 - Y Thien Do Long Ky 2003.
    By ayara in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 402
    Last Post: 08-07-08, 02:48 PM
  5. Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber
    By rati4u in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-06, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •