Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    I've read 3 fanfics written in one evening about something that happens after the rain at the start of ep 45

Just translating the "evidence" put forth by a few overly eager fans:
    Suddenly, after the rain sequence:
    *ZWJ is adamant about marrying ZM
    *ZM changes clothes for ZWJ in front of everyone else
    *ZWJ asks ZM to prepare tea for his Wudang uncles
    *ZM starts to dress like married lady (quote the eyebrow scene)
    *ZWJ and ZM seem to stay in one room at the inn (when he got back from meeting ZZR, ZM was waiting there in the room)
    *YX's "knowing" smile
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.tinypic.com/28lc9qx.png')

Well well..generation gap is real. How progressive are young people nowadays.
    Pls share the link ? Would love to read some of these refreshing ideas! Thanks!

Crush-wise, I think ZM won b/c she dares to advance and showers ZWJ with tons of hints and...ahem... touching. True that if ZZR was more active, she could have had an upper hand.

But love-wise, I believe eventually ZWJ-ZZR relationship will be strained because of the different directions in life. ZZR wants to be successful, ZWJ just wants to be a normal person. That moment on the ox cart is when ZWJ realizes whom he loves and why. This version makes it clearer than in the novel.

"Mama I have found you a daughter-in-law"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.tinypic.com/n3nqe8.png')

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    Pls share the link ? Would love to read some of these refreshing ideas! Thanks!
    It's written in Vietnamese, though.

I've read 3 fanfics written in one evening about something that happens after the rain at the start of ep 45

Just translating the "evidence" put forth by a few overly eager fans:
    Suddenly, after the rain sequence:
    *ZWJ is adamant about marrying ZM
    *ZM changes clothes for ZWJ in front of everyone else
    *ZWJ asks ZM to prepare tea for his Wudang uncles
    *ZM starts to dress like married lady (quote the eyebrow scene)
    *ZWJ and ZM seem to stay in one room at the inn (when he got back from meeting ZZR, ZM was waiting there in the room)
    *YX's "knowing" smile
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.tinypic.com/28lc9qx.png')

Well well..generation gap is real. How progressive are young people nowadays.
    In fact, these came to my mind too during watching 46 to 48. Hahaha its either too obvious or we modern people know too much

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Yes I concur. In fact i have to say he got over it real fast and went back to join his tribe in the war. Or maybe ZM showed up while he was grieving without us knowing...

Oh and hi Mandred!
    Hi DFX

Been a while, hope you've been OK

From what I can see ZWJ sees ZZR more like a lil sis / good friend. There wasn’t any love chemistry there except for the fact that his foster father told him that he should marry ZZR.

ZWJ is the shy type. He is not the type who would go all out to win the heart of a woman.

His affection for ZM started after numerous incidents. ZM also caught his attention because she kept going at him and showed her feelings towards him at the island.

If ZZR was a bit more proactive she may have won the romance fight
    I'm pretty sure in interview and scripts hinted he did loved zzr. That's why they changed the part zwj falling for z9zhen of the zhu manor. He was still carrying zzr's handkerchief. YBF is the little sister. The dumb thing was 78 made it that he did love ybf as well. I feel like he still love zzr during the time she was captured. It wasnt until all the race and peace talk as well as flirting on the boat and island zwj fell for zm. Zwj became obligated to marry zzr for touchy reasons and godfather request, but I think he would regain the spark if it wasnt for zzr ambitious perosnality. She wanted him to become the han emperor. He just wanted peace and freedom wothout liabilities. Zm's words during her injuries made the sparking chemistry. YL is alive, zm is suppose to be hotter in the book, and they're more compatible. Extrovert and introvert as well as hobby of becoming hidden secret hero and heroine in the shadow while traveling together

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Hi DFX

Been a while, hope you've been OK
    I'm sure he's done moping and it's been probably a whole day and night. He decided to finish things once and for all then commit suicide romeo style. I'm sure next week it'll conflict when he injured or murder Zm's family via his people.

Haha....So jealous of the Viet fanfic community! Good work there! The c fanfic community is more focused on YX, including YX/ZWJ fics! Alas, less ZM love...

But
    It's written in Vietnamese, though.
    I can understand Vietnamese can you regret me to that link. Thank you

Simply no logic. When zwj heard that zm is "dead", wouldn't he sneak into the Mongol camp to check out the truth instead of accepting the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Simply no logic. When zwj heard that zm is "dead", wouldn't he sneak into the Mongol camp to check out the truth instead of accepting the truth?
    He probably can't because he still need to stay with the brothers to continue fighting

One of the China fans posted this....if someone can translate this would appreciate it...

看完48集,我觉得新倚天忌敏线已经超越原著,因为赵敏抢亲后和无忌在一起的戏,如果就按照原著和其它剧版 的拍,大家都已了解剧情,不一定就会有如今让人牵肠挂肚,中毒不浅的效果。
    我说超越原著,不是贬低原著,因为时代在变,我们这群金庸迷在长大,经历的越多,看法也会不同。评论里有姐 妹(cici淡淡草季)说“翻拍不意味着重复,而应该是去丰富它的内涵。”我深感赞同,丰富了对于“翻拍一 定要按照原著吗?”这个反问,原著是原著,电视是电视,电视所呈现的就是不同的看法。只有真正喜欢了某样事 物,才会有自己的想法,因为喜欢,才会执着。
    新版忌敏,前期的相遇,万安寺救六大派,灵蛇岛那都是按照原著走向,后40集开始魔改。追剧的心路历程就是 ,前一集爱死无忌后一集骂死无忌,心情大起大落,可直到48集我突然明白了。其实导演编剧就是要打造不一样 的忌敏,我看到新倚天翻拍的消息就希望有生之年能看到一个痴情版无忌,可是要痴情该怎么去拍呢?我想的就是 如同吴启华版,灵蛇岛之前就加忌敏的戏份,明白突出无忌对赵敏的喜欢,仅此而已。
    而新版是怎样的呢?扩大无忌和敏敏的身份对立,所以其实无忌老早就爱上敏敏,他也不是不知道,只是鸿沟太大 ,无法逾越,所以前期无忌的爱是隐忍。赵敏抢亲后,决定不在退缩,可是阻碍真的太大,为了敏敏,张无忌已然 是要和全武林为敌。
    这就是我为什么说新版忌敏线跨越原著的原因。因为本身她们的身份对立就是存在的,又不是虚构的,看神雕大家 觉得很虐吧,神雕师徒忒也不容易,可是你跟新倚天一对比,神雕师徒尚且只是俗世纷争,不听不看即可无惧。可 倚天夫妇,正如无忌与敏敏小河边诀别时提到的,不是你不去想就可以不存在的。如此鸿沟,要如何跨越?神雕师 徒的爱是生死相随,可这版倚天,也将从前的不痛不痒,拍成了生死相随。这就是为什么评论里大伙说看剧都看废 的原因了。你们想,假设这样拍,敏敏抢亲后,无忌发现割舍不下敏敏,决定和敏敏在一起,然后去峨眉和周芷若 道歉,然后明教众人也没有反对,也没有屠狮大会六大派要杀敏敏的梗 ,一切都顺其自然,黄衫女出场救下谢逊,谢逊打败成昆后皈依佛门忏悔,张无忌辞去教主之位,众人都理解加支 持,然后和敏敏浪迹天涯。你们确定,这样不痛不痒,能让人中毒?而且原著张无忌后期对赵敏的称呼是敏妹,却 定能比的过“敏敏”?虽然我确实是高三看原著时加深了对倚天的坑,但新倚天,曾无忌和琪敏敏,让我万劫不复 。
    所以,我个人48集一看,40集之后的魔改,原谅了。而且确切地说不是什么原谅,而是看懂了。
    新版应该是删除了周芷若质问张无忌她和赵敏,小昭蛛儿四人到底爱谁这一段。这一段在原著中可以算重头戏了, 可是新版真的没必要拍,因为无忌和敏敏已经用实际行动证明刻骨铭心了,在原著里这段正是三心二意的产物。如 评论里一位姐妹(晴宝QZG)说的,这个可比结局时轻描淡写说一句刻骨铭心强的多了。
    世间万物,从来不会一层不变,只需不忘初心就好。新倚天,就是在原著的基础上,在近几年仙侠盛行的时代重新 还我们一个武侠梦,然后在此基础上,加深情感,让人沉迷。虽然有改编,可是无忌与敏敏的生死相随,拼尽全力 去保护所爱,纵然阻碍大过天,依然不离不弃,这不正是我们的初心吗。而且剧组很用心,张无忌出场的服装是朴 素的,屠狮大会后穿着逐渐贵气,看49,50集预告,俨然像个皇室中人,可结局去大漠寻找敏敏时,却又回到 了从前的装扮。正如一位姐妹(言司桦啊)所说历经沧桑,归来后仍是少年,不忘初心方得始终,剧组真是有心了 。不瞒大伙,看到无忌回到原先的模样,我就看哭了。
    在说说我在百度刷到的一个帖子,就是说六大派都上战场了,无忌却还为儿女私情所耽误。对此,我很不认同。无 忌哭过后不是马上回到战场了吗,还要带领群雄直捣黄龙。刚刚痛失所爱,却为了民族大义,独自哭过后再次战斗 。但是无忌也说了,等干完所有的事,就来陪敏敏,不会再让敏敏孤单一个人。这版无忌是真正做到了不负家国不 负卿,有血有肉,如何不让人喜欢。
    还有宋青书和丁敏君战死沙场,虽然看着也很懵逼,一下全洗白了。虽然丁敏君这个人物很讨厌,讽刺的就是现实 中把自己当老大,任何人都不能反驳自己意见,嫉妒贤能的人,但最后战死沙场还是被圈粉了。可能导演是要体现 ,人都有多面性,可中国人的骨子里,就是有很深的家国情怀。
    还有之前新版被吐槽的都要拍成抗元英雄传了,都不像武侠了。这个嘛,好好想想,那么多武侠小说,怎么就金大 侠的影响那么深。有很多原因,首先一点小说三要素:人物,情节,背景。而金庸武侠小说的背景,就有一股浓重 的历史感,因为所采用的背景都是真实历史,在此背景上去创设人物,构架情节,才能够体现侠之大者,为国为民 。这也就是金庸小说为人称道的原因之一,新版不是瞎改,而是在基础上,去丰富,这才是传承经典 。

字数又标了,强迫症,虽然可以转头条,但还是这个页面看着舒坦,打不起的就还是截图吧!

A nice China fan art of ZWJ's family

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i63.tinypic.com/p3qcy.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by 黄蓉huangrong View Post
    He probably can't because he still need to stay with the brothers to continue fighting
    He built a tombstone and possibly grieve for a few hours = 1/2 day is gone. He could easily infiltrate the Mongol camp to check it out.

Moreover, the words of zm's death comes from zzr (he could have taken with a pinch of salt) who heard it from a "near-death" soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    But
    I can understand Vietnamese can you regret me to that link. Thank you
    Here you go. My fav 2:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/335546...54516025191665
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/335546...54590448517556

Some time ago, p_o and lauren came out with some occupations/skills of zwj. Please add this one: Tombstone builder = since he has already made two.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    He built a tombstone and possibly grieve for a few hours = 1/2 day is gone. He could easily infiltrate the Mongol camp to check it out.
    I feel that ZWJ has a heart of gold , that find it hard to suspect that ZZR lied to him.
    Not sure why. He always think the good of others.
    Maybe ZZR could have lied to him that ZM is a betrayer but she did not. Rather, she told him that ZM is dead.
    Not sure why i think of it this way.
    So, the moment he see that ZM is really not in the room, her beloved hairpin (handmade by WJ) is lying sadly on the floor, something that ZM would not bear to part with. He more or less has the conclusion
    he probably is too sad to think too much.
    He is those kind of people who would not suspect anything