Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Nice MV: Happier times between zwj and zm

MV: Misunderstanding between zm and zwj

Caption: "Haizz... if these doors had a soul, they will hate Zhang jiaozhu a lot" (reference to ZM's words on the ship: if Yitian jian had a soul, it will hate Zhang jiaozhu a lot)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...6896078286993/

I still dont know how to extract video from Facebook, so trouble you guys to click on the link to watch the video.

Do you realise that even before the wedding, ZWJ never knocks the door when he enters ZM's room? Starting from the time he cooked her a meal.

Tidbid: when ZM throws back the sword, she purposely threw it directly at Ming sect's main board.
    The words there say "Zheng Da Guang Ming" which means doing things transparently and openly.
    In your face!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.tinypic.com/oa6grp.png')

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    The girls are zm, zzr and ?xz?
    Yep, that's correct

The TVB version has been edited more tightly. Feedback from those who have watched is that so far the first few episodes were more fast-paced. ZM will appear in ep 19 instead of 23.
    Hong Kong is huge on ZM. Her name even appears before ZWJ on HK's intro sequence.

I read an interesting read about Z3F and his naming of the 7 Wudang sect. But the post is quite long, so need sometime to translate and post it up here.
    Hint: it's related to GX.

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    Caption: "Haizz... if these doors had a soul, they will hate Zhang jiaozhu a lot" (reference to ZM's words on the ship: if Yitian jian had a soul, it will hate Zhang jiaozhu a lot)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...6896078286993/

I still dont know how to extract video from Facebook, so trouble you guys to click on the link to watch the video.

Do you realise that even before the wedding, ZWJ never knocks the door when he enters ZM's room? Starting from the time he cooked her a meal.
    I noticed too
    I was hoping someone would do a compilation of him barging into her rooms

Have been catching up with C-news. Interesting businesses nowadays in C-biz, almost like gong dou.

Apparently Tang Yan has always been very selective with PR and publicity, so that strategy has carried on over to Yukee. Tang Yan is famous for not attending game shows or promo events, she even sat far apart from her fiancee when they were doing promo for movies together, so that the news will centre on the rest of the cast and not about their couple interactions. And her company has a track record of not forcing their own artiste into couple rumours with other cast (very popular strategy to boost search ranking for main CP nowadays). Joseph and Yukee seem to have a few fun moments offscreen, but their respective companies have decided not to release these photos except for a few posted by the production company themselves.

So far Joseph has been a little more active than Yukee in his own weibo. Specifically, he posted on certain occasions: Valentine day, XZ last episode, hand-holding photo with Yukee before the last few eps, a short clip he edited himself after the series end. Just enough to keep the heat on.

Bambi's company, on the other hand, does not save on publicity funds. Posts about ZZR character have flooded weibo long before the show airs, complimenting her beauty and predicting that ZZR will outshine ZM in this version. As someone on Facebook community posts regular update of the daily publicity ranking, I have been keeping close tab of the ranking of the main trio. Joseph and Yukee have been hovering around 10th-7th for several weeks, with Bambi in and out of the list. But when the last ep airs, both Joseph and Yukee flew out of the chart in a blink and instead the tagline "XX saves ZZR from arrows" got to 3rd ranking for a day and then out with Joseph and Yukee back on chart. I have a friend working in PR and marketing so she recognises straight away the telltale sign of a seeding campaign (paying people to open up fake accounts and vote/do hot search).

There is a rumour by an online blogger that because HSDS 2019 did not garner success as expected, Tang Yan and Yang Mi blame it on Joseph. Some shadowy business happened, resulting in Joseph losing two big advertisement deals that he had almost finished negotiating. The community came up with another rumour is that YM's company is behind THIS rumour, killing two birds with one stone (backstabbing Joseph while blaming it on Tang Yan) because Joseph refused to engage with Bambi's couple interactions on weibo (she posted and tagged Joseph a lot on her weibo before each week's episodes).

All these happen behind the screen so take my words with a few pinches of salt. Anyway just thought it's interesting enough to let you guys know. C-biz is really a place of much shifei. Sad news is that nowadays, young artistes cannot survive, let alone succeed, if they rely purely on talent. Those that do tend to bloom late into their 30s-40s, like Lin Yushen who played YX. They must be fortunate enough to be backed by a company that knows how to promote their artistes with a good balance between nurturing talent and smart publicity strategies.
    Last edited by piyemingo; 04-22-19 at 01:36 AM.

I read weibo.

apparently, one C-fan wrote email to the production company to request them to release the cut Scenes. But no one response.

And Someone revealed that there is actually 20 Episodes of Cut Scenes.

really so many???

also, i saw that there is an NG -shot that WJ tried to kiss ZZR's face...

and someone commented that in one of the cut scene, WJ did tried to kiss ZZR face

Does anyone find that WJ is very very handsome in a few scenes?

Example,

1. When he is fighting with SQS and ZZR.

2. at the last part when he see ZZR off at Shaolin (the moment he called ZhiRuo meimei) - i really like this part, Not only that he is handsome, but he also make it a point to call her Zhiruo mei mei, to bring them back to their childhood friendship, as well as the purpose to emphasize to her that, "We are impossible. I only Love minmin and no one else, even if she is dead"

Sorry for being Shameless. Very very Shameless me.

This is my very first Fanfic in my entire life.

Hope it is not badly written. Please give me some feedback so that I can improve on it.

Will try to translate later.

草原重逢相拥,策马浪迹天涯 – 忌敏完结篇 – Fanfic by LaurenPanna

“我以为你不会来了。“ 靠在无忌肩上的敏敏终于抬起头,开口说话了。

“敏敏,我说过无论天涯海角,我都会回到你身边的。。。。。。这几年,你是怎么过的? 我无时无刻不挂念着你,恨不得尽快完成对天下苍生的承诺,飞奔来找你。一路上,我不放过任何线索,无论艰辛 万苦,就算是丢了性命,也要找到你。“

无忌眼中满满的爱意让敏敏甚是感动。

“安葬了爹爹后,我便寄宿于外婆家。外婆非常疼我,我留下来陪她, 她甚是欢喜。从此而后,我便过着自己一直很向往的生活,放马牧羊。。。。但不知怎么地,始终快 乐不起来。“

“因为你惦记着我,为我担心,对吗?“ 说到这儿,无忌不禁露出了幸福的微笑。

敏敏没答,还反问道: “无忌,你有没有想过,若是我死了,或是爱上了别人,又或是我根本不在蒙古,而你永远也找不着我,到时,你 又当如何?“

听敏敏这么一问,无忌顿时幸福的表情转为苦涩。他不是没有想过这些问题,只是没有勇气去面对。

“若你真的死了,我就到黄泉路上与你相会。当日,我以为你已被处死,曾在你坟前承诺,完成我该办的事之后, 不会再让你孤单一人。。。”

“若你爱上了他人,那我便会留在你周遭守护着你,不会让任何人欺负你。“ 说到这里,无忌已哽咽并眼含泪光。

但敏敏却噗嗤笑了一声,“怎么?除了你,还会有谁会欺负我呢?“

说完,看着无忌痛苦的表情,又忍不住留露出怜惜之意,问道, “那若是一辈子都找不着我呢?“

“我不知道,我不敢想,我只知道我会一直不停地寻着你,直至天涯海角,直到我死的那一天。“

敏敏终于释怀,扑进无忌怀抱。平安归来的无忌,仍是当年那个她深深爱着的青涩少年。

她已无所求,因为她知道草原重逢相拥之后,两人将永远携手策马浪迹天涯。

Looking forward to your translation lauren. I cant read Chinese

Yup I saw the almost kissing clip. Iirc Bambi posted it before the wedding episode.

Dont think it is 20 eps of cutscene. Of course they would have filmed a lot of footage to be edited down to 50-60 eps final.

A realistic estimate should be 4. Since ZM appears in ep 19 in tvb version instead of ep 23, there should be at least 4 eps' worth of episoded to insert in the later part, because there are still 50 eps in total.

I heard the last horseriding sequence is cut out. Very curious to see tvb's take on the editing part. So far feedback has been good.

In Yanxi palace, the tvb version almost made Charmaine's character the main female protagonist -_-'' that's tvb editing power for you.

You dont need to be embarrassed lauren. Fanfics are always welcomed. I have seen a variety of fanfics written to ease everyone's longing for the series after it ends, ranging from: zwj-zm life in Mongolia, ZWJ-ZM came back to mainland to end Han-Mongol conflict for good, ZWJ-ZM love in modern time (next life motif), more detailed inner dialogues for the characters during important scenes, etc.

There is no bad story. The only bad thing is there is no story

You dont need to be embarrassed lauren. Fanfics are always welcomed. I have seen a variety of fanfics written to ease everyone's longing for the series after it ends, ranging from: zwj-zm life in Mongolia, ZWJ-ZM came back to mainland to end Han-Mongol conflict for good, ZWJ-ZM love in modern time (next life motif), more detailed inner dialogues for the characters during important scenes, etc.

Thank you for your Encouragement Piyemingo
    I am worried that my translation will make my fanfic even More funny or weird.
    But I will try my best to translate

Lauren, post it in fan-fic so that there is a proper record.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Lauren, post it in fan-fic so that there is a proper record.
    Thank you very much wkeej

Have been catching up with C-news. Interesting businesses nowadays in C-biz, almost like gong dou.

Apparently Tang Yan has always been very selective with PR and publicity, so that strategy has carried on over to Yukee. Tang Yan is famous for not attending game shows or promo events, she even sat far apart from her fiancee when they were doing promo for movies together, so that the news will centre on the rest of the cast and not about their couple interactions. And her company has a track record of not forcing their own artiste into couple rumours with other cast (very popular strategy to boost search ranking for main CP nowadays). Joseph and Yukee seem to have a few fun moments offscreen, but their respective companies have decided not to release these photos except for a few posted by the production company themselves.

So far Joseph has been a little more active than Yukee in his own weibo. Specifically, he posted on certain occasions: Valentine day, XZ last episode, hand-holding photo with Yukee before the last few eps, a short clip he edited himself after the series end. Just enough to keep the heat on.

Bambi's company, on the other hand, does not save on publicity funds. Posts about ZZR character have flooded weibo long before the show airs, complimenting her beauty and predicting that ZZR will outshine ZM in this version. As someone on Facebook community posts regular update of the daily publicity ranking, I have been keeping close tab of the ranking of the main trio. Joseph and Yukee have been hovering around 10th-7th for several weeks, with Bambi in and out of the list. But when the last ep airs, both Joseph and Yukee flew out of the chart in a blink and instead the tagline "XX saves ZZR from arrows" got to 3rd ranking for a day and then out with Joseph and Yukee back on chart. I have a friend working in PR and marketing so she recognises straight away the telltale sign of a seeding campaign (paying people to open up fake accounts and vote/do hot search).

There is a rumour by an online blogger that because HSDS 2019 did not garner success as expected, Tang Yan and Yang Mi blame it on Joseph. Some shadowy business happened, resulting in Joseph losing two big advertisement deals that he had almost finished negotiating. The community came up with another rumour is that YM's company is behind THIS rumour, killing two birds with one stone (backstabbing Joseph while blaming it on Tang Yan) because Joseph refused to engage with Bambi's couple interactions on weibo (she posted and tagged Joseph a lot on her weibo before each week's episodes).

All these happen behind the screen so take my words with a few pinches of salt. Anyway just thought it's interesting enough to let you guys know. C-biz is really a place of much shifei. Sad news is that nowadays, young artistes cannot survive, let alone succeed, if they rely purely on talent. Those that do tend to bloom late into their 30s-40s, like Lin Yushen who played YX. They must be fortunate enough to be backed by a company that knows how to promote their artistes with a good balance between nurturing talent and smart publicity strategies.
    Hey Piyemingo, like you I don't know how much is rumor and how much truth, but if even a fraction of this is true, it's a HORRIBLE thing to happen to Joseph who I think actually carried much of the show on his shoulders!

Honestly the OTP works in large part because Joseph (potentially with coaching from the Directors) has given us the warmest, most expressive ZWJ ever! (Even Tony Leung wasn't a half as wide-eyed and 100% giving his all in every scene that Joseph has been doing. And this is coming from a hard-core '86 fan who still loves that version more, but even I can see that Joseph has been pulling more than his own weight here!)

Gah! I hope this is the big break that he needs to really propel him into the big time for shows and movies ahead. I don't know if I'm in the majority (and I suspect I am somewhat because the c-fans complain about a lot but no one has complaied lately about Joseph!) but I would definitely be up for watching what he does next!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png') Originally Posted by piyemingo $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png')

Urgggg! Piyemingo please tell me that some of these fanfics are in Chinese or English? I'd love to read a modern fanfic- ZM has so much potential as a modern girl with sass! Honestly I think she matches modern times actually a little better than period characters- and can you imagine how much flirty fun she can get up to with WJ if HSDS was set in the 2019's??

I'll start by listing some of the decent fanfics I've come across (all in Chinese, except mine, but I'll post my link later when I have a new chapter up!) BTW, I'd warn that Lofter navigation takes practice but it's worth while once you discover the wealth of c-fanfics you can access there!

1) Time travel, where ZM actually dies, so ZWJ tries to follow her as he promised but is instead given a 2nd chance to go back to Liu Manor and redo his time with her knowing what he knows may happen! (WIP, so not finished)
    绿柳成荫花满堂(1)

2) Where ZWJ goes to find ZM at the end, but discovers that 1) when ZM left Ming sect sent assassins after her (which makes sense!) 2) that the Crown Prince of Yuan saved her and is keeping her company and 3) that it's not so easy to get back together with her as he thought! (Author has promised a happy ending though )
    几番风雨(一)

3) AU where ZM and ZWJ meet after GMD but in very different circumstances, more or less follows the sequence of events but makes ZM role very different (and I think in many ways makes more sense) and also (for those of you who asked) includes an active Yuan Crown Prince (and his brother, so TWO Mongolian princes! )
    郡主不好惹(1)

Enjoy!
    Last edited by yanfeng; 04-22-19 at 05:57 PM.