Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018 - Page 5
Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2236

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Thanks for the pictures of Bat King and XZ.
    Bat King: I thought he always wear "green". It is good to see that zwj does not look "stupid" in all his pictures.
    Wow. Even XZ looks so pretty. If I were to be zwj, I will definitely kick all the Persians back. And have xz as my 1st concubine.

    OT: another DGSD? Are they going to make DY marry Xixia Princess's maid this time?

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Also, any idea how old is the Z3F's actor? I think I have seen him in the news in the past. Model and definitely very fit at his age.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Also, any idea how old is the Z3F's actor? I think I have seen him in the news in the past. Model and definitely very fit at his age.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

    Wang Deshun = 81 years
    yes his biography is very inspiring , age 70 learn to become body builder, omg

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    kaypang gallery just posted that someone or a company just registered a title for tv series of another jin yong adaptation, Demi Gods and Semi Devils , shooting will start in december 2018 , total 60 episodes .
    this will be the 11th Jin Yong's masterpiece of total 15 that would be released/aired between 2017-2020.
    yeahh Golden Age of Jin Yong adaptation
    Ooh DGSD. I think thatís my favourite.

    The 11thÖhave there been ten already? Letís see. Off the top of my head, only LOCH and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu thus far for 2017-2018. Thereís this HSDS. Something about another ROCH in the pipeline. This news about DGSD. Any others? I think I must have missed something.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Ooh DGSD. I think thatís my favourite.

    The 11thÖhave there been ten already? Letís see. Off the top of my head, only LOCH and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu thus far for 2017-2018. Thereís this HSDS. Something about another ROCH in the pipeline. This news about DGSD. Any others? I think I must have missed something.
    OT: I think DGSD --> LOCH --> Ode to Gallantry (which I watch for the first time. On the whole, liked it) --> Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.

    Any news when this HSDS will be out? Is it true that the storyline will be the same - ZWJ will end with ZM; XZ went back to Persia; ZZR head Er-mei? If so, I will probably not watch everything.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

    Wang Deshun = 81 years
    yes his biography is very inspiring , age 70 learn to become body builder, omg
    Wow. 81 years old. Can't remember how old was ZSF then.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    OT: I think DGSD --> LOCH --> Ode to Gallantry (which I watch for the first time. On the whole, liked it) --> Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.
    Are you ranking them? If so, for me itís DGSD -> Xiao Ao Jiang Hu -> HSDS -> ROCH, I think.

    Iím not familiar with the Ode to Gallantry story, unfortunately.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Wow. 81 years old. Can't remember how old was ZSF then.
    That day the Zhang Cuishan couple died was ZSFís 100th birthday party, I think. Poor thing, having his favourite disciple kill himself right in front of him during his birthday party while he sat there clueless and unable to help.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Ooh DGSD. I think thatís my favourite.

    The 11thÖhave there been ten already? Letís see. Off the top of my head, only LOCH and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu thus far for 2017-2018. Thereís this HSDS. Something about another ROCH in the pipeline. This news about DGSD. Any others? I think I must have missed something.
    Loch :
    Tv series - released in 2017
    Movie - shooting phase
    Loch kids - editing phase

    Roch :
    Tv series - nearly booting ceremony
    Movie - producer Tsui Hark

    Hsds:
    Tv series - shooting phase
    Movie - still rumour - rebecca zhu as zhou zhiruo , producer Wong Jing - https://www.jaynestars.com/news/jin-...ustry-in-2018/

    OTG: tv series finished in 2017

    DGSD : still register title phase

    SSWRB: still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...756134/?type=3

    Duke of mount deer : still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...821134/?type=3

    Flying Fox : both young fox and fox volant usually released as one tv series . https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

    The Book and the sword : producer Zhang Jizhong

    SPW : on air in 2018





    so left : a deadly secret , and those 3 minor works
    lets see who want to grab these

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post

    OT: another DGSD? Are they going to make DY marry Xixia Princess's maid this time?
    the translation by justin is not finish yet, does this story appear on 2nd edition novel? or it is just on 3rd edition?

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    Loch :
    Tv series - released in 2017
    Movie - shooting phase
    Loch kids - editing phase

    Roch :
    Tv series - nearly booting ceremony
    Movie - producer Tsui Hark

    Hsds:
    Tv series - shooting phase
    Movie - still rumour - rebecca zhu as zhou zhiruo , producer Wong Jing - https://www.jaynestars.com/news/jin-...ustry-in-2018/

    OTG: tv series finished in 2017

    DGSD : still register title phase

    SSWRB: still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...756134/?type=3

    Duke of mount deer : still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...821134/?type=3

    Flying Fox : both young fox and fox volant usually released as one tv series . https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

    The Book and the sword : producer Zhang Jizhong

    SPW : on air in 2018





    so left : a deadly secret , and those 3 minor works
    lets see who want to grab these
    Awesome. Thanks!

    Off to look up what LOCH Kids means. And SSWRB.

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Are you ranking them? If so, for me itís DGSD -> Xiao Ao Jiang Hu -> HSDS -> ROCH, I think.

    Iím not familiar with the Ode to Gallantry story, unfortunately.
    No, not ranking them. It seems to be the flow of TV series from 2017 if I remember correctly.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    That day the Zhang Cuishan couple died was ZSFís 100th birthday party, I think. Poor thing, having his favourite disciple kill himself right in front of him during his birthday party while he sat there clueless and unable to help.
    100 years old. Wow. Wondering whether if there is any 100 year-old actor/actress in real life.
    And yes, that the suicide of ZCS and YSS is probably one of the saddest parts of HSDS.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    Loch :
    Tv series - released in 2017
    Movie - shooting phase
    Loch kids - editing phase

    Roch :
    Tv series - nearly booting ceremony
    Movie - producer Tsui Hark

    Hsds:
    Tv series - shooting phase
    Movie - still rumour - rebecca zhu as zhou zhiruo , producer Wong Jing - https://www.jaynestars.com/news/jin-...ustry-in-2018/

    OTG: tv series finished in 2017

    DGSD : still register title phase

    SSWRB: still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...756134/?type=3

    Duke of mount deer : still register title phase. https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...821134/?type=3

    Flying Fox : both young fox and fox volant usually released as one tv series . https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

    The Book and the sword : producer Zhang Jizhong

    SPW : on air in 2018





    so left : a deadly secret , and those 3 minor works
    lets see who want to grab these
    Will be good to watch Duke of Mt Deer again. The last one I watched was ages ago - HK TVB Andy Lau and Tony Leung.

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    the translation by justin is not finish yet, does this story appear on 2nd edition novel? or it is just on 3rd edition?
    OT: In the latest DGSD series, it follows the third edition quite closely. DY did marry/agree to marry his "cousins" MWQ and HL. But he did not marry Xiao Lei, supposedly Princess Xiaxia's maid in the third edition. He is supposed to have three wives/consorts in the third edition.

  16. #96
    Senior Member TiffTiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    742

    Default

    ZWJ look like a beggar in that outfit with the Bat King. So far there hasn't been any official pictures of the series, all were seeing where screen shots, videos or pictures on th set.
    I'm into elaborate costumes and hairstyles. I think those 2 aspects enjances the actor/actress look their part

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    Awesome. Thanks!

    Off to look up what LOCH Kids means. And SSWRB.
    the producer have produced many "kids version" , from white snake legend to romance of three kingdoms

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    No, not ranking them. It seems to be the flow of TV series from 2017 if I remember correctly.
    Oh I see. I thought you were ranking the stories (as in the novels).

    Iíd have to look up the 2017 DGSD series. Iím afraid I missed it entirely. The last DGSD I watched was the one with Wallace Chung and a Korean guy some years back. Despite the initial misgivings about the cast, it was actually rather nice.

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    ZWJ look like a beggar in that outfit with the Bat King.
    Ha true. My first thought was that those costumes needed ironing.

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    the producer have produced many "kids version" , from white snake legend to romance of three kingdoms

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0
    These are too cute!

Similar Threads

  1. Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008
    By bruzlee in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 05-13-19, 08:50 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-14, 04:49 PM
  3. Why Dragon Saber and Heavenly Sword?
    By Billsy in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-16-10, 01:23 PM
  4. Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2003 - Y Thien Do Long Ky 2003.
    By ayara in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 402
    Last Post: 08-07-08, 02:48 PM
  5. Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber
    By rati4u in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-06, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •