Page 9 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Thanks. Works. Much nicer picture. See - how can zwj let xz go?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks. Works. Much nicer picture. See - how can zwj let xz go?
    btw , do you know how old is XZ exactly?
    i checked the novel and looks like novel didnt mention specifically about her age

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    btw , do you know how old is XZ exactly?
    i checked the novel and looks like novel didnt mention specifically about her age
    Sorry, no idea.

From Kaypang Gallery, is Yellow Dressed Maiden holding Beggar Sect Jade Stick????

From Kaypang Gallery, is Yellow Dressed Maiden holding Beggar Sect Jade Stick????
    yes, and the shape is so similar with the loch 2017 one
    looks like they just borrow it to cut cost? or it is hengdian property

But does she carry a stick in previous series or in the novel.
    Also, her companion is extra? To hold the stick when she is fighting zzr?

But does she carry a stick in previous series or in the novel.
    Also, her companion is extra? To hold the stick when she is fighting zzr?
    nice question.
    yes , the girl's mother gave the stick to her before said a few things and died (the girl , shi hongzhi, thought his mother just passed out, not dead)
    her companions, there were total 8 maids , 4 dressed in black, the other dressed in white. all of them have Xiao prefix-name , 3 of their names have been mentioned, Xiao Cui, Xiao Hong, Xiao Long.
    i dont know where are they from, i mean in the novel, Guo Xiang went to ancient tomb and cannot find yang guo, only to find some maids there , the question is how yang guo and xln recruited some of them , maybe from white camel mountains?

To hold the stick when she is fighting zzr?

nope... the yellow dress maiden gave back the stick to beggar sect , because it is beggar sect property. later , the girl take the leadership position and hold the stick.

yellow dress maiden use bare hand and white bone claw to fight zzr later in shaolin

Thanks for the explanation, a_t.

OT: Actually what happened to Beggar Sect after ROCH. HR passed the leadership to her son-in-law, Yelu. He possibly died with the others at Xiangyang. Then, ...
    How's on earth Shi Hongzhi's mum have the stick?

shi huolong, the leader of beggar sect in HSDS era, was wounded after the fight vs chengkun (chengkun was also wounded), shi huolong know that chengkun will come back later, so he gave the stick to his wife and asked her to escape , then thats how his wife and daughter met the yellow dress maiden .

we dont know what happened to beggar sect and the leader stick or dragon saber not long after the defeat of xiangyang, we just know that GJ and HR died , probably their son Guo polu too and some of the Greats.

the one who survives are guo xiang (who was still in suchou in the adventure of finding her prince) , then Wu Brothers (because their descendants appear in hsds as villain) .

probably Dragon Saber was fall in the hand of Mongol .
    no clue about the leader stick. but looks like shi huolong dont know dog beating staff technique, so we can assume dog beating staff technique has lost since HSDS era

shi huolong, the leader of beggar sect in HSDS era, was wounded after the fight vs chengkun (chengkun was also wounded), shi huolong know that chengkun will come back later, so he gave the stick to his wife and asked her to escape , then thats how his wife and daughter met the yellow dress maiden .

we dont know what happened to beggar sect and the leader stick or dragon saber not long after the defeat of xiangyang, we just know that GJ and HR died , probably their son Guo polu too and some of the Greats.

the one who survives are guo xiang (who was still in suchou in the adventure of finding her prince) , then Wu Brothers (because their descendants appear in hsds as villain) .

probably Dragon Saber was fall in the hand of Mongol .
    no clue about the leader stick. but looks like shi huolong dont know dog beating staff technique, so we can assume dog beating staff technique has lost since HSDS era
    Thanks, a_t. Since GX was not around when Xiangyang fell, was the Heaven sword given to her and the secret told to her when she decide to go and find YG?

For this series, we will have:
    1. The fittest ZSF
    2. The prettiest Miejue

Any other prediction?

Thanks, a_t. Since GX was not around when Xiangyang fell, was the Heaven sword given to her and the secret told to her when she decide to go and find YG?
    yes the heaven sword given to Guo Xiang, and dragon saber to Guo Polu, GJ and HR did not give to Guo Fu because of her recklessness.
    but i think they gave the sword to guo xiang not when the first time guo xiang went to search YG (her age was 18-19 at that time), because there was a scene when guo xiang 's sword broken in her first journey at Shaolin (its impossible heaven sword can be broken like that), so i think she go out-back-go out-back a few times , so its not like she went searching and never come back to xiangyang for 20+ years , its just that after the age of 40, she went tired, gave up and become nun and build Emei sect.
    even when she become nun, i believe she still think about yang guo, because one of emei's martial art names after her story with yang guo in snowy-mud area.

so the chain is probably like these...

Heaven Sword :
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Xiang > Feng Ling > Mie Jue > Mongol > Mie Jue > Zhou Zhiruo

Dragon Saber:
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Polu > Mongol > xxxxx ..... (no record)... > 3 Changbai Warriors > Yu Daiyan > Heavenly Eagle Cult > Xie Xun > Zhou Zhiruo

For this series, we will have:
    1. The fittest ZSF
    2. The prettiest Miejue

Any other prediction?
    3. the best and highest graphic resolution , would spoil your eyes if you have 4k television , a quality on par with loch 2017

yes the heaven sword given to Guo Xiang, and dragon saber to Guo Polu, GJ and HR did not give to Guo Fu because of her recklessness.
    but i think they gave the sword to guo xiang not when the first time guo xiang went to search YG (her age was 18-19 at that time), because there was a scene when guo xiang 's sword broken in her first journey at Shaolin (its impossible heaven sword can be broken like that), so i think she go out-back-go out-back a few times , so its not like she went searching and never come back to xiangyang for 20+ years , its just that after the age of 40, she went tired, gave up and become nun and build Emei sect.
    even when she become nun, i believe she still think about yang guo, because one of emei's martial art names after her story with yang guo in snowy-mud area.

so the chain is probably like these...

Heaven Sword :
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Xiang > Feng Ling > Mie Jue > Mongol > Mie Jue > Zhou Zhiruo

Dragon Saber:
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Polu > Mongol > xxxxx ..... (no record)... > 3 Changbai Warriors > Yu Daiyan > Heavenly Eagle Cult > Xie Xun > Zhou Zhiruo
    Thanks for the info, especially the chain.
    1. Did GX go to-and-fro Xiangyang a few times? If it is so, shouldn't she stay back to help the family when she saw the constant attacks.
    2. The Mongols took Miejue's Heaven Sword at Bright Hill Peak?
    3. The Mongols took the Dragon Sabre with the fall of Xiangyang?

1. Guo Xiang got the news, but when she came back to xiangyang, its already late.
    i dont know it was constant attacks or all-out one-time-attack , novel never explain specific about that. we only know she was in suchou(or sichuan, cmiiw) and she's late.
    and the span time between the end of roch and the fall of xianyang was 13-14 years.

2. oh yes , i forgot heaven sword was fall in the hand of zhao min post bright hill peak event.
    so let me update the chain:
    Heaven Sword :
    Guo Jing/Huang Rong/Huang Yaoshi > Guo Xiang > Feng Ling > Mie Jue > Mongol > Mie Jue > Zhao Min > Zhou Zhiruo

Mie Jue once a time lost her heaven sword when she lent it to his brother, Guhong Zi, to fight Yang Xiao (personal problem).
    yang xiao beat him , and not interested with the sword. Guhong Zi injured badly and died not long after that.
    a local goverment found him and took the sword and gave it to palace .
    later , Mie Jue took it back from the palace. (i dont remember who's palace was that, prince ruyang or emperor).
    so its why Mie Jue really really hates MingCult , her martial brother killed by Yang Xiao, her real brother killed by xie xun,
    her best disciple who she prepared to become next leader, raped by yang xiao, but somehow love the man and born a daughter,
    and the green bat also killed one of her disciple by sucking blood.
    then Mie Jue becomes cruel-type leader .

and another info, in the end of novel, Ming Cult re-forge the heaven sword , Zhang Wuji want to give it to shaolin, shaolin refused,
    so the Ming Cult kept it (they refuse to re-forge heaven sword as the sword already killed many of ming cult members)

3. the novel never said that, but i assume yes, because Guo Polu and his parents were all died in the battle.

my friend said that only one HSDS adaptation told the story of Guo Xiang pre-HSDS, HSDS' adaptation year 1980+

i dont know man...
    many people dont like new storyline or deviated from novel

just look at SPW 2013, SPW 2018 , ROCH 2014

all of these got negative reviews
    I meant new storyline from wuxia novels that haven't adapt into TV serials. People have seen enough the Condor Trilogy, DGSD,SPW, The deadly secret, SSWRB, DOMD, Luk Siu Fung, Chor Lau Heung, etc. Something original please, not remake.

K. My wish is just let XZ stay with zwj.
    Again, new storyline please, not remake.

Thanks, a_t for the detailed explanation.

TC: How will you like your HSDS storyline to be?

Hi a_t
    1. I thought that the two swords are with zzr. How did the heaven sword end with Ming cult?
    2. You mean the cult intend to reforge?
    3. Can't remember the part where Xx killed miejue's real brother. Any reason?
    4. Will be good to know which adaptation have some details on GX. I believe it is not the two adaptations I watch fully - liza Wang and gyy ones.

Hi a_t
    1. I thought that the two swords are with zzr. How did the heaven sword end with Ming cult?
    2. You mean the cult intend to reforge?
    3. Can't remember the part where Xx killed miejue's real brother. Any reason?
    4. Will be good to know which adaptation have some details on GX. I believe it is not the two adaptations I watch fully - liza Wang and gyy ones.
    "and another info, in the end of novel, Ming Cult re-forge the heaven sword , Zhang Wuji want to give it to shaolin, shaolin refused,
    so the Ming Cult kept it (they refuse to re-forge heaven sword as the sword already killed many of ming cult members) "
    >>
    sorry , i mean re-forge Dragon Saber...

remember when yellow dress maiden attack zzr in shaolin? after that ydm forced zzr to tell where she hid the broken sword+saber (fragments) , then YDM told the location of island to Zhang wuji plus the secret and background history why the sword+sabre were created.
    zhang wuji asked one of ming cult's banner to search it , and after the event of Mongol attacked shaolin, the banner bring it back both fragments of sword+sabre to wuji , then wuji ask Fire Banner to re-forge the dragon saber , after a few times failures, they successed . and regarding the heaven sword, ming cult refuse to re-forge it, gave the fragments to emei sect.

so there are 3 ZZR items "stole" by other people:
    - YDM took the Iron Plate (that show maps of peach blossom island location) from zzr by force in shaolin
    - Ming Cult took the broken sword and saber (fragments) from that island
    - Zhao Min stole the Yin Manual from zzr's body (the event where one of the XuanMing elders want to rape zzr)

note: this is based on the latest edition novel (ed 3) , i believe the 2009 tv adaptation is based on ed 3, which use iron plate, not martial arts manual.

2. yes, ming cult intend to reforge Dragon Saber (not heaven sword) and success (after fail many times)

3. it's the very same reason XX killed the other victims, to force out his teacher Chengkun.
    her brother name was Fang Ping (from city of Lanfeng)