Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhuang View Post
    He was injured by ZZR
    Episode 44 or 45 when he fought with sqs and zzr during protecting zm
    Thanks, lauren.

Anyone can figure out (at the beginning of the interview) the reason Kabby Hui gave for xz loving zwj?

It's strange that up to today, I am not able to find a English translation of XZ's song - 倆倆相望.

WOW...I just finished the tvb cantonese version of this...and I really like Chen Yuqi's Zhao Min...I might be having a crush on her...she took my by surprise and became my favorite character surpressing Huang Rong and Xiao Long Liu.

She was very ambitious and knew what she wanted. Confident, cute, cunning, and smart.

I really wish there is a sequel but...I doubt it.

I never cried in so long before...so sad that the series is overrrrr T_T

The only thing bad about this series is why the heck did they make Chen Yuqi's Zhao Min show up on episode 23...she should've had more screen time...I hope they make a spinoff with her

Quote Originally Posted by qazqazqaz View Post
    The only thing bad about this series is why the heck did they make Chen Yuqi's Zhao Min show up on episode 23...she should've had more screen time...I hope they make a spinoff with her
    When should zm show up? As a little Mongolian girl? They should let her act as HR as she is still young.

Kaypang gallery also has a very nice scene = zm doing a somersault in throwing the fan vs hr making a jump throwing the darts.

WOW...I just finished the tvb cantonese version of this...and I really like Chen Yuqi's Zhao Min...I might be having a crush on her...she took my by surprise and became my favorite character surpressing Huang Rong ...
    Somehow I still prefer hr for two/three reasons:
    1. HR can cook
    2. HR died as a heroine
    3. Because of xiao zhao. There is no equivalent in LOCH.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    When should zm show up? As a little Mongolian girl? They should let her act as HR as she is still young.

Kaypang gallery also has a very nice scene = zm doing a somersault in throwing the fan vs hr making a jump throwing the darts.
    The love story of ZWJ & ZM is more beautiful than GJ & HR. A lot more difficulties and effort. It was very interesting how ZM was so ambitious and persistence in what she wanted and didn't care what others think. Really like her personality, I initially didn't like her because she was portrayed as the bad villain in the start but she started to slowly turn good. Very good character development and all she wanted was a simple life in which went "all in" to risk it all if ZWJ felt the same.

Sharing - a summary of the classical 1978 HSDS - the first series I watch.

1. cannot remember XZ and Yin-li then.
    2. hated zwj for "dumping" zzr at the wedding.
    3. cried (only time when I cried for a show in whole life) when zm forced to jump from the cliff with the hot pursuit from Ming Sect to "kill" her. Thanks goodness, the ending was changed (in view of protests) with zm safe as can be seen in the end of video.

The love story of ZWJ & ZM is more beautiful than GJ & HR. A lot more difficulties and effort. It was very interesting how ZM was so ambitious and persistence in what she wanted and didn't care what others think. Really like her personality, I initially didn't like her because she was portrayed as the bad villain in the start but she started to slowly turn good. Very good character development and all she wanted was a simple life in which went "all in" to risk it all if ZWJ felt the same.
    Same as you

Suddenly my love for ZM surpassed that of HR

I became so obsessed that I wrote a fan fiction of the sequel myself

Hi lauren, nice to hear from you.
    I remember your sequel, about zm going to stay with her grand-mum. To think about it, it is quite dangerous as zm and also her grandmum may be killed by anti-ming/zwj enemies. Better to let zm stay in some unknown places in the vast mongolia.

Did you write further? Can include a section on visiting xz since zm did mention visiting xz in the series.

Hi lauren, nice to hear from you.
    I remember your sequel, about zm going to stay with her grand-mum. To think about it, it is quite dangerous as zm and also her grandmum may be killed by anti-ming/zwj enemies. Better to let zm stay in some unknown places in the vast mongolia.

Did you write further? Can include a section on visiting xz since zm did mention visiting xz in the series.
    Yes I still continue to write another 30 chapters, still 3 more to go to finish. And yes, including xiao zhao. In fact coming next chapter is xiao zhao appearance.

Thanks for remembering me, am not sure if i have written well as it's my first time writing, trying my best

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhuang View Post
    Yes I still continue to write another 30 chapters, still 3 more to go to finish. And yes, including xiao zhao. In fact coming next chapter is xiao zhao appearance.

Thanks for remembering me, am not sure if i have written well as it's my first time writing, trying my best
    Yes, we have a good time discussing the wedding clash then. Wow, another 30 chaps. That's very exciting.

Will it be too much to ask you to translate xz's chapter to english and post it here? Looking forward to reading it.

Yes, we have a good time discussing the wedding clash then. Wow, another 30 chaps. That's very exciting.

Will it be too much to ask you to translate xz's chapter to english and post it here? Looking forward to reading it.
    The chapters were short due to my limited language capability actually haha

Yes I would be willing to translate, in fact I am thinking of translating the whole sequel to English some day. Hope you guys would not mind my mediocre English language

Yes, translate into English and put in fan fiction.

Kaypang gallery has a picture of zzr crying. I believe it was when she took the vow of not marrying zwj.
    we also know that:
    1. zm cried near the river
    2. xz cried in her departure.
    3. yin-li cried when zm realized that yin-li is no longer senile.

All the girls cried due to zwj.

小昭是又怜又惜? 趙敏又愛又恨,周芷若又敬又怕,

Pity and cherish for xz.
    Love and hatred for zm.
    Respect and fear for zzr.
    How's about yin-li?

小昭是又怜又惜? 趙敏又愛又恨,周芷若又敬又怕,

Pity and cherish for xz.
    Love and hatred for zm.
    Respect and fear for zzr.
    How's about yin-li?
    yin-li should be the one who got pity title by zhang wuji, remember their first met? her ugly face that make people look down at her, then her dad and family problem. that's how wuji promised to marry her back then

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    yin-li should be the one who got pity title by zhang wuji, remember their first met? her ugly face that make people look down at her, then her dad and family problem. that's how wuji promised to marry her back then
    Can't remember zwj promise to marry yin-li in this series. Though zwj did say that he will take care of her.
    Actually compared to the 1978 series, the yin-li(s) in the later series are quite pretty, esp the latest.

Something to ask: When was the time when yin-li know that zwj = zheng/zhang ah niu?

ZM's (yukee's) expressions. Great actress. She is the prettiest when she is angry/jealous (e.g. at the Pagoda when she saw how zwj treat zzr; at Wudang when she saw her hairpin ion xz's hair)

Will be perfect if:
    1. She is taller. So will look better in male outfit.
    2. Does not cry so much in the series.