Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    So much to say!

Like others I LOVE the graveyard scene, the best one to date- Agreed Mandred that Joseph OWED that one. This is the type of angst level that 1994 aspired to but failed because they ended up doing over the top rather than controlled and under-stated. Joseph at 20 is already quite the amazingly nuanced actor and I can't wait to see him shine in other roles as well!

@Tifftiff, hahaha... well, I'm all for it if they have a reel to real life relationship, and even if it's unlikely, there's no harm in us dreaming is there? Bring on the fan-crazy-shipping!!
    I rewatched bits from 94 on yt and Kathy chow zzr and sung relationship were explored more. They reused the attempted rape scene and sung whitewashing and lamp shading. Ding is just one of those stereotypical 80s hk nightmare monster at the end. Zm's actress also yss's actress was such a wrong choice in casting. She made the character very annoying with her screaming and tears. I see they used fanyao the same way. 94 is even more in depth in romance details than 19, but with cheaper sets and bad facial expressions and acting s that's very dated and exaggerated.

Thinking of these questions:
    1. When zzr said that she will kill xx for wulin, xx exclaimed that she is a evil person. Why? Because zzr wants to kill him?
    2. Where is YX now? Recuperating from his injury in Shaolin or send to Snake Island to retrieve the broken weapons?
    3. Have zwj told zm that zzr is the one responsible for Snake Island happening?

You would never have expected the funny side kick is zwj. Joseph zheng https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChBmaG...&index=46&t=0s

Hm, so it's rumored that Chen Yuqi will be paired up with Leo Luo for an upcoming drama/movie?

https://twitter.com/wujinyans/status...21721589493760

They were both supporting characters in Ashes of Love. I wonder what the drama will be about. Another xianxia?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thinking of these questions:
    1. When zzr said that she will kill xx for wulin, xx exclaimed that she is a evil person. Why? Because zzr wants to kill him?
    2. Where is YX now? Recuperating from his injury in Shaolin or send to Snake Island to retrieve the broken weapons?
    3. Have zwj told zm that zzr is the one responsible for Snake Island happening?
    1. There was one incident, whereby WJ pointed a stone on his neck, intending to die for his godfather , if ZZR want to kill him. And ZM was anxious for his safety, and stand out to disclose that ZZR is the one who steal the Sword and Sabre. XX heard that and had some reaction.
    2. He was injured from the 3 monks fight, and WJ instructed him to rest.
    3. I did not see that. But i assume he did it

Quote Originally Posted by aniking_8 View Post
    I rewatched bits from 94 on yt and Kathy chow zzr and sung relationship were explored more. They reused the attempted rape scene and sung whitewashing and lamp shading. Ding is just one of those stereotypical 80s hk nightmare monster at the end. Zm's actress also yss's actress was such a wrong choice in casting. She made the character very annoying with her screaming and tears. I see they used fanyao the same way. 94 is even more in depth in romance details than 19, but with cheaper sets and bad facial expressions and acting s that's very dated and exaggerated.
    I can't even bear to watch that Version. Totally Un-watchable.
    Too much Yelling and exaggerated expressions.
    I almost feel like Steve Ma has asthma or what, throughout the show. It seems like he frequently have difficulty breathing.
    You really feel like you are watching Old Qiong Yao Drama. I guess Steve Ma also did that when he was casted in Qiong Yao's drama. Not to say, the Dressing of ZM is simply not nice in that version.

Sung was pitying her. She kind of too, but used it as a way to hurt zwj as well as you can say bring justice to her since she's not a spy.
    I agree that I have to salute to ZZR's bringing justice to ZM by indicating that She is killed and Not a Spy.
    She could have said she is a spy and insisted so.

Quote Originally Posted by lenje View Post
    Hm, so it's rumored that Chen Yuqi will be paired up with Leo Luo for an upcoming drama/movie?

https://twitter.com/wujinyans/status...21721589493760

They were both supporting characters in Ashes of Love. I wonder what the drama will be about. Another xianxia?
    From news I've read so far, Yukee is getting 4 dramas lined up:

• Past Life & Life: already filmed. She plays a girl disguised as a male and serving as a detective (as in Detective Dee). Co-starred Alan Yu from Three Lives.

• 月上重火: co starred Leo Lu from Ashes of Love. She plays leader of a sect, good at martial art, fierce and hot-headed.

• 暖暖,请多指教: co-starred Dylan Wang from most recent F4 remake. Modern drama, typical plot. She plays a girl who has to start her life from scratch, with help from Dylan's super-IQ character.

• 且试天下: costarred Jeremy Jones/Xu Zheng Xi. She plays princess who is good at both martial art and politics, competing with Jeremy character in battle.

3 co-stars named Xi so far (Joseph, Jeremy and Leo)

The last movie is like my wish come true. I said a while ago that I was hoping for Yukee to play a strategist role. The novel gains quite a large community of followers as well.

Seems like Tang Yan is really throwing all her weights and resources behind Yukee. My only gripe is that she is forever playing royal + smart independent lady + chase after guys. Typecasting in effect.. Urg.. But the male costars are quite capable in acting, so holding hope for more chemistry pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhuang View Post
    I agree that I have to salute to ZZR's bringing justice to ZM by indicating that She is killed and Not a Spy.
    She could have said she is a spy and insisted so.
    You can tell that after ZWJ visited her for the last time and SQS said his last words that her conscience is rekindled. That's a nice touch: she still wanna hurt ZWJ with these words but deep down inside she has some sympathy for ZM's death, thus saying these things out to clear ZM's name for her.

IMO i dont mind a redemption arc for ZZR, because she can come back to the person she originally is - a kindhearted girl. Better than 2000 version where she just conveniently lost her memory and become a good person -_-'

Rephrase: all male co-stars except for Alan Yu. Alan just can't act.

I can't even bear to watch that Version. Totally Un-watchable.
    Too much Yelling and exaggerated expressions.
    I almost feel like Steve Ma has asthma or what, throughout the show. It seems like he frequently have difficulty breathing.
    You really feel like you are watching Old Qiong Yao Drama. I guess Steve Ma also did that when he was casted in Qiong Yao's drama. Not to say, the Dressing of ZM is simply not nice in that version.
    Haha that's the only version where ZWJ wears normal clothes for the wedding. Only wear a red flower on top of his usual clothes. Easier to run after ZM

Im laughing to tears. There are some really talented people out there united under the banner of HSDS.

To satisfy everyone's wish for a ZWJ-ZM wedding:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.tinypic.com/1fb594.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i68.tinypic.com/28jjp1y.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.tinypic.com/b4gn89.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.tinypic.com/2iw9cwj.jpg')

Translation for the wedding invitation card:
    "Groom: Zhang Wuji
    Bridge: Minmin Temu'er

Credit to Thien Tran (same FB group where I got my news and fun stories)

And purposefully tell her " If you think i save you, is because I still had feelings for you, then you are wrong, you better not hold that idea. I don't want to be with you forever !!"
    Then do you remember her reply? She said, " My heart is long dead"
    Then there is a 3 seconds silent for ZWJ, he has a stunned reaction, and he blink his eye for a brief moment, trying to recover from the shockness that ZM said her heart for him is dead.
    That's how he got another nickname "Zhang Slap-Himself-Every-Time"

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    Rephrase: all male co-stars except for Alan Yu. Alan just can't act.
    I can't speak for everyone. But i simply can't watch anything with Alan Yu in it.

Im laughing to tears. There are some really talented people out there united under the banner of HSDS.

To satisfy everyone's wish for a ZWJ-ZM wedding:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.tinypic.com/1fb594.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i68.tinypic.com/28jjp1y.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.tinypic.com/b4gn89.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.tinypic.com/2iw9cwj.jpg')

Translation for the wedding invitation card:
    "Groom: Zhang Wuji
    Bridge: Minmin Temu'er

Credit to Thien Tran (same FB group where I got my news and fun stories)
    How I wish all these are True hahahahaha
    probably they will come true but we won't get to see it in the drama.
    but how talented these WJ-ZM shippers are !

Haha that's the only version where ZWJ wears normal clothes for the wedding. Only wear a red flower on top of his usual clothes. Easier to run after ZM
    Sets were pretty cheap too. I heard salary in taiwan suppose to be better than tvb back then, but heard the bts crew and budget for other stuffs can't be compared. A lot of older veteran downplayed by tvb went to Taiwan in 80s and 90s for better gig. Now tvb is trying to sell their artist to collab with china streaming company.

It's a good romance series and shows indepth power struggle and internal conflict as well as forgive and let go kind of philosophy and moral. However, it's pretty low for a Wuxia series even if it didnt went the cgi heavy fantasy route. Yellow dress lady/maiden treated lesser than she already is. I give credits to the most despicable CX, but such a miscast. He went from loving and commit cheating adultery to raping and murdering as well as betraying his own country without any hesitation or lost of pride. In past adaptions, you can feel his rage as well as embarrassment when xx gossip about his crimes. In this version, he's a bit more mischievous, cunning, and would still want see world burn after being crippled.

Only 2 episodes this week. If they didnt cut it we'll have a full week of 6 since originally they filmed 54. Also, yangdingtin will be back as gomgshunchi In roch. Meanwhile gongsunhchi15 will be back as DuenChenShun in dgsd.

Bund or heaven came first. Wedding interruption. However, female prevail in succeeding. Wedding comparison between hk and recent version. No 94 03 00, but there's a 84 version. As rare as roch and spw/sod84 as well and loch87dgsd90. Just learn XX's actor from 78 played xx in a black and white first adaption of hsds. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EpWUaR-8qy0

Only 2 episodes this week. If they didnt cut it we'll have a full week of 6 since originally they filmed 54. Also, yangdingtin will be back as gomgshunchi In roch. Meanwhile gongsunhchi15 will be back as DuenChenShun in dgsd.
    Lol... This is the source of all the jokes about reincarnation