Thread: TLBB Internal Power effect.

Default TLBB Internal Power effect.

Hello,

I have never read TLBB, but i read in this forum that Duan Yu can shot internal energy from his fingers, does this mean it's like the CGI of those new Wuxia TV series? I know the one from TV series is exaggerated but does Duan Yu really shot internal energy from his fingers in the novel?

I want to know because i have read that some people doesn't like CGI fight and prefer such things like a real fight (Brotherhood of Blade, Huang Feihong and all movies that doesn't have CGI like those new Wuxia TV series).

Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    Hello,

I have never read TLBB, but i read in this forum that Duan Yu can shot internal energy from his fingers, does this mean it's like the CGI of those new Wuxia TV series? I know the one from TV series is exaggerated but does Duan Yu really shot internal energy from his fingers in the novel?

I want to know because i have read that some people doesn't like CGI fight and prefer such things like a real fight (Brotherhood of Blade, Huang Feihong and all movies that doesn't have CGI like those new Wuxia TV series).

Thanks for the answer.
    yes, what he learnt is six-meridian divine swords (liu mai shen jian), actually in the novel, the skill looks more stronger than the tv series. first , in the novel , this skill is nearly invisible unlike the tv series that use colorful laser CGI effect. secondly, the tv series looks easier to dodge , Duan Yu shot like a machine gun and shot so many times before it really effective (i only watched the 2003 and 2013 tv version, i dont know about other version). then the form of this skill is more like sword attack (novel) than laser beam (tv series)