Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Year!!! What are your most anticipated Chinese TV series of 2018?

Is there a list anywhere with a timeline of the TV series coming out sorted by every month this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    WHERE can I find Chinese TV series (Or movies) trailers that will be coming out?

Is there a place that I can add it to my bookmark and check?

Tell me which sites, please!
    I don't think there is such website. Their official weibo accounts are the most reliable.
    ~~~

Happy Heroes , the adaptation of Gu Long novel of the same name , will start shooting in may 2018

this will be the third gu long's novel that make into adaptation , after the lost swordship 2017(which i think very good drama after watched some episodes) , and the upcoming Handsome Siblings.

Anything airing currently or this year has really really great acting?

Im watching secret of the 3 kingdoms, really like it.

Funny ones are Cinderella Chef main lead a sou chef she time travels to past, Oh My emperor, main lead time travels to pass also but she a nurse, and theres constellations with different powers etc.

Taoism Grandmaster pretty good waiting for more subs, stars main guy from Colorful Bones and all new actors. Battle good evil, erl lang god seal demon realm for 1000 yrs seal weakens so they need to find chosen one to bring peace.

I am currently watching The Way We Were starring Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin and I’m loving it. Some people may think it’s a boring drama cuz they couldn’t watch pass the first couple of episode and it sounds boring to them (to me as well) but I watch passed it and I am loving it. Still waiting for it to finish airing and subbing. It is a serious drama so if you’re expecting for a laugh then it won’t be the drama you want to watch. I love it It is really picking up. I just can’t explain why I like it but when u get the hang of the drama, you will like it