Got to dedicate this post to WhiteKrane who inspried me the topic. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
1. You get to write your own version of what really should have happened in your favorite tv serials.
2. You can fulfil your curiosity of the life of heroes in Jin Yong's stories after they retire from the martial arts world.
3. You get to determine how many children Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu have and what they do and where they live.
4. You can mix heroes from different wuxia novels and put them all in your fanfic.
5. You can cast any actors and actresses you want in your story without having to worry about financial issue.
6. You can give Richie Ren a common waiter role or Rain Lau a main heroine role without worrying either the story would make money or not. In short you can make your cast anything you want.
7. You can use the deceased stars in your story such as Barbara Yung.
8. Some fanfics are even better than the novels on the market nowadays.
9. Your best friends are the authors of fanfics.
10. You write fanfics yourself.
11. You receive good comments on your story that make you want to continue writing more and more.
12. You get to make cool posters.
13. You learn about computer graphics from making wallpaper and poster for your fanfic.
14. You enjoy the artistic images from different stories.
15. You make a lot of friends from fanfic forum.
16. You are told that you are the Jin Yong Junior. (that's not me. <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">)
17. You can live in fantasy without being cast into the madhouse.
18. You can write in an alias name so your family won't know that you are the author.
19. You can relieve your long underlined imaginations into the constructive channel.
20. You love reading.