Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Siblings 2018-19

Yes I watched everything.

Black spider's wedding did have them fight for a couple minute before Fish distracted her to stop, but the whole fight was behind the camera , not shown.
    The second fight happens at the last episode and they only pushed invisible energy balls.

Yeah , no actual fight on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    Yes I watched everything.

Black spider's wedding did have them fight for a couple minute before Fish distracted her to stop, but the whole fight was behind the camera , not shown.
    The second fight happens at the last episode and they only pushed invisible energy balls.

Yeah , no actual fight on screen.
    Sigh, possibly this is a very big limitation of the series.

The latest few episodes are really down and LOW on Fi sequences.

So not a fan that they don't have good action lately.

Fight sequences, I mean

I admit the fighting scenes are not great. Will stop watching the series.

Series isn't about fighting. But it's good. Better then the dicky Cheung and nick tse version. Everything felt rush. There fight was pretty good. Alot of plot holes such as xiaoyer had the ultimate martial arts he and jiang yulang found but never practised anymore. As well as wedding robe divine skill he never learnt.

The mad lion was literally just left out and his ultimate swords skills forgotten. They couldve showed all the side characters at end with all of them gathering or something.

Not sure about how story follows novel but they left out part where hua wuque loses his ma or was that only in Jimmy lins version.

Xiaoyer didn't fall for little red fairy girl with whip like in Jimmy's version.

Hope they make sequel with same cast about their kids like Jimmy's version.

this woman is pretty too, dont know what is her name?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.ibb.co/0G0h20T/er2.jpg')
    Last edited by a_tumiwa; 02-15-20 at 02:22 AM.

Couple of the murong sister was pretty also. And the miss ma

How faithful is this version? Wong jing andy lau Eric tsang dicky cheung tony leung TV movies were slapstick s and annoying toilet humors first akina yu zheng forced drama. The yin nam tin looks like tsui siu kung

Quote Originally Posted by aniking_8 View Post
    How faithful is this version? Wong jing andy lau Eric tsang dicky cheung tony leung TV movies were slapstick s and annoying toilet humors first akina yu zheng forced drama. The yin nam tin looks like tsui siu kung
    close , maybe 85-90% , there are some extra story and modification , but the main story remain same

What happened to Jiang Beihe in the end? Which episode? I watched the part whereby he tricked Yan Nantian from killing him.

Smile

Since reading the new post by A-Tumwa on about Xia Ke Xing how Shi Po Tian and Shi Zhong Yue are just brothers however not twin brothers. I am now very much wondering what is the reason for Hua WuQue to look like Jiang Feng but not Xiao Yu-Er. Unless they're just brother and not twins like the two look alike brothers in Xia Ke Xing?

Just as some of you guys that are hoping for a sequel with their children taking over as the main character like the Jimmy version. I have also been reading some comments and suggestion about it from under some music video.

I thought it was interesting that one person said perhaps for a sequel, they could have daughters instead of sons?
    One of the daughter could be raised by a couple that always wanted a son and so they raise her like a guy and well perhaps you guys would be able to continue this person thought with something more interesting to combine it with?

I was thinking wouldn't it be awesome to have Zhao Min Yukee Chen from Yi Tian Tu Long Ji 2019 play as one of the daughter of either Hua WuQue or Xiao Yu-Er? I mean since she already dressed as a guy Zhang Wu Ji?

And perhaps they could have Zhu Xu Dan Zhou Zhirou play as the other daughter of either Xiao Yu-Er or Hua WuQue?

That sure would make for a new awesome super adventure?

Quote Originally Posted by GazingStar5 View Post
    Since reading the new post by A-Tumwa on about Xia Ke Xing how Shi Po Tian and Shi Zhong Yue are just brothers however not twin brothers. I am now very much wondering what is the reason for Hua WuQue to look like Jiang Feng but not Xiao Yu-Er. Unless they're just brother and not twins like the two look alike brothers in Xia Ke Xing?

Just as some of you guys that are hoping for a sequel with their children taking over as the main character like the Jimmy version. I have also been reading some comments and suggestion about it from under some music video.

I thought it was interesting that one person said perhaps for a sequel, they could have daughters instead of sons?
    One of the daughter could be raised by a couple that always wanted a son and so they raise her like a guy and well perhaps you guys would be able to continue this person thought with something more interesting to combine it with?

I was thinking wouldn't it be awesome to have Zhao Min Yukee Chen from Yi Tian Tu Long Ji 2019 play as one of the daughter of either Hua WuQue or Xiao Yu-Er? I mean since she already dressed as a guy Zhang Wu Ji?

And perhaps they could have Zhu Xu Dan Zhou Zhirou play as the other daughter of either Xiao Yu-Er or Hua WuQue?

That sure would make for a new awesome super adventure?
    OT: And the "twin" daughters become love rivals. At this time, "ZZR" wins.

Interestingly, they put my favorite HSDS song into Handsome Siblings. Though it is not very suitable since they are together.

Watched another 2 episodes - 42 and 43. In the former, there is a part whereby a girl tricked the Ten Villains on a treasure hunt. Who is this girl? What happened to her in the end?

She madam ma, tigers wife. She also died during the fake treasure hunt.

Jiang bihe lost all his ma xiaoyer let him live to redeem himself or something

Thanks, Mido-Ban.

Initially there are 12 Zodiacs. But it seems that only Rat and Tiger remain. What happened to the rest?

Monkey was blind and in cave in beginning hua wuqie and Tian xianlang found him, fell off cliff and died.

I think couple died by lianxiang in beginning and by yang nantian. I don't think the bunny died he was scene last couple ep when xiaoyer tricked him.

did dragon of 12 zodiac make an appearance?

just watched finish
    OMG! Yao Yue killed herself?

there was also a battle scene between yaoyue and yan nantian in the last episode but only a few moves

those are different and deviate from novel i believe