Thread: Mui Chiu Fung vs. Siu Seung Tze

Default Mui Chiu Fung vs. Siu Seung Tze

The "Iron Corpse" of LOCH at the height of her abilities with 9 Yum White Bone Claws vs. the Miao vampire. Who wins the fight?

Xiaoxiang Zhi from ROCH without doubt since he can hold his own for a few stance against pre 16 years ROCH Jinlun Fawang Guo Jing and Lao Wantong while Mei was "destroy" only in 1 move by Huang Yaoshi and Ouyang Feng at LOCH..

People constantly refer to Mui Chiu Fung's abrupt demise at the hands of West Poison Au Yeung Fung as evidence of her supposed weakness, but overlook the fact that she had already committed to sacrificing herself in a last ditch effort to save her teacher, East Heretic Wong Yerk See. Had Mui Chiu Fung's objective been self-preservation, she still would have died, but it's likely that she would have lasted longer. Thus, it isn't so clear cut whether she'd win or lose against Siu Seung Tze.

Xiaoxiang Zi dodges and watches Mei Chaofeng's strange clawplay until he gets the hang of it, then makes his move.

Another scenario is Mei Chaofeng having a free striker or series of strikes (makes no difference) against the Trilogy's protagonists at the height of their power. Against Zhang Wuji, we know that she'd break her fingers (since Zhou Zhiruo broke hers against Zhao Min's 9yang-infused head). Would MCF break her fingers against a not-defending Guo Jing and Yang Guo? We need not bother with her Cui Xin Zhang, which is more likely to shatter her own palm than any hearts.

Mei Chaofeng is blind, so i would choose xiao xiang zi
    but if her eyes are okay, i think she has a higher chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    People constantly refer to Mui Chiu Fung's abrupt demise at the hands of West Poison Au Yeung Fung as evidence of her supposed weakness, but overlook the fact that she had already committed to sacrificing herself in a last ditch effort to save her teacher, East Heretic Wong Yerk See. Had Mui Chiu Fung's objective been self-preservation, she still would have died, but it's likely that she would have lasted longer. Thus, it isn't so clear cut whether she'd win or lose against Siu Seung Tze.
    Well how about Huang Yaoshi grabs her neck at Lu Manor in just one stance..
    How about 15 Dragon Palm Guo Jing can match her for 300 moves
    Lets see Xiaoxiang Xi he even can hold his own for a few stance against people like Lao Wantong at Passionless Valley and I think he's the strongest warrior under Kubhilai after Jinlun Fawang

The Mongol mercenaries are supposedly stronger than the ROCH Quanzhen masters, so I'm putting my money on SST.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Xiaoxiang Zi dodges and watches Mei Chaofeng's strange clawplay until he gets the hang of it, then makes his move.

Another scenario is Mei Chaofeng having a free striker or series of strikes (makes no difference) against the Trilogy's protagonists at the height of their power. Against Zhang Wuji, we know that she'd break her fingers (since Zhou Zhiruo broke hers against Zhao Min's 9yang-infused head). Would MCF break her fingers against a not-defending Guo Jing and Yang Guo? We need not bother with her Cui Xin Zhang, which is more likely to shatter her own palm than any hearts.
    Well that's based on inner power, and even though MCF focused more heavily on external training, I'd think she has far greater inner power than ~20 year old ZZR.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    The Mongol mercenaries are supposedly stronger than the ROCH Quanzhen masters, so I'm putting my money on SST.
    Yeaahhh they stronger than QZ Master by overall but individual I think their level around Qiu Chuji or slighty stronger..

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Well that's based on inner power, and even though MCF focused more heavily on external training, I'd think she has far greater inner power than ~20 year old ZZR.
    Mei Chaofeng was receiving pointers on Daoist internal training from Guo Jing even during the Jin palace confrontation. Zhou Zhiruo had been training in Emei 9 yang for a number of years, enough to shock Zhu er when the latter struck her. IIRC ZZR had also been training in some form of 9 yin energy, in order to effect the cold energy that Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min had been trying to cure her of. MCF would still have been relatively young when she left the tutelage of Peach Blossom Island.

I think pre 9 Yin Mei Chaofeng still better than pre 9 Yin Zhou Zhiruo since Feng Mofeng whose his skill much weaker and younger than Mei and "cripple" can matched and even "win" against Li Mochou also the Quanzhen formula from Guo Jing only help her to prevented disability due to wrong practice of 9 Yin (fire deviation) and not give her any advantage for her inner streght at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think pre 9 Yin Mei Chaofeng still better than pre 9 Yin Zhou Zhiruo since Feng Mofeng whose his skill much weaker and younger than Mei and "cripple" can matched and even "win" against Li Mochou also the Quanzhen formula from Guo Jing only help her to prevented disability due to wrong practice of 9 Yin (fire deviation) and not give her any advantage for her inner streght at all..
    I wasn't talking about technique though. Zhou Zhiruo had a free strike at Zhao Min's head, while the latter was infused with 9 yang energy. If Mei Chaofeng has a similarly free strike at Guo Jing or Yang Guo, would she similarly break her fingers as ZZR did?

Huummmm????