Thread: ZZR = from ruler's daughter to boatman's daughter

Default ZZR = from ruler's daughter to boatman's daughter

Hi everybody

I was trying to find out the reason (from Athena's thread but failed) why JY changed the character of ZZR from some ruler's daughter to boatman's daughter. Was it stated/discussed somewhere? If so, please indicate the thread. Thanks.
    Two other questions I have are:
    1. Is ZZR's father acquainted with the Ming Sect somehow? I think I have read somewhere that ZWJ did not know this. If he has known this fact, he may not have forsaken ZZR? Could this be the reason for changing ZZR's character?
    2. Making ZZR of some "royal" birth may be better. From her genes, this will help to illustrate her "ambition" to be Empress. Logical?

At one point, I mistakenly thought Chow Chi Yerk was related to the royal family of the *Sung* Dynasty. I was a bit confused at the time and thought that the Sung's ruling family was "Chow," when in fact, it was "Chiu" - ironically, the Han surname adopted by her arch rival, Chiu Mun.

OT: Doing some search, Zhou = Shang dynasty https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Zhou_of_Shang
    whereas Zhao = Zhou dynasty. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Zhao_of_Zhou.

Interestingly, dynasty names do not seem to take the surnames of the kings/emperors.