• Zhang San Feng win with major injuries

1 33.33%
  • Zhang San Feng lose

2 66.67%
  • Others

0 0%

Thread: Zhang San Feng VS Team Zhao Min

Default Zhang San Feng VS Team Zhao Min

One interesting scenario... this assume Ming Sect did not arrive in time.

Did Zhao Min have to ambush Zhang San Feng to win?

Given the amount of 'top tier' experts she have, and Wudang essentially having no other martial pugilists at this time (She already captured all other wudang swordmen), did she have to ambush Z3F? What if the ambush failed?

Could Team Zhao Min have overwhelmed Z3F with pure numbers alone? Let's take a look:

1) Xuan Ming 2 Elders
    2) Ah Da with Heavenly Sword
    3) Ah Er and Ah San
    4) Kong Xiang

That's 6 elite experts that are each more powerful than Shaolin 3 Divine Monks (argubly, since the 'weakest' Ah San defeated Kong Xing). That's at least 6 Shaolin Divine Monks. You also have to be constantly on guard to avoid contact with the xuanming palms (remember how easily they 'took out' ZWJ), something harder to do under a 1v6 scenario.

If they all attack at the same time, could a full health Z3F really have taken out Team Zhao Min?
    Last edited by WuxiaMaster; 03-26-19 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    One interesting scenario... did Zhao Min REALLY had to ambush Zhang San Feng?

Given the amount of 'top tier' experts she have, and Wudang essentially having no other martial pugilists at this time, (She already captured all other wudang swordmen) did she have to ambush Z3F?

What if the ambush failed?

Could Team Zhao Min have overwhelmed Z3F with pure numbers alone? Let's take a look:

1) Xuan Ming 2 Elders
    2) Ah Da with Heavenly Sword
    3) Ah Er and Ah San
    4) Kong Xiang

That's 6 elite experts that are each more powerful than Shaolin 3 Divine Monks (argubly, since the 'weakest' Ah San defeated Kong Xing). That's at least 6 Shaolin Divine Monks for you.

If they all attack at the same time, could a full health Z3F really have taken out Team Zhao Min?
    If we considered Condor Greats ~/= XF I would say yes any of Condor Greats can "handle" these combo they might be not win but if only '"save they own life" I think they are more than capable..

i chose Team Zhao Min,
    Zhang Sanfeng would KO-ing some of them, but eventually would lose after a long battle

It's might be true but with Tai Chi "breath" I think he can last "longer"..

Draw. As Z3F will be busy holding their attacks. Tai Chi should be more defensive than attack.

I think Cheung 3 Fung would lose eventually. Stamina is an issue at his age, and at Chiu Mun's service were more than a dozen of the most powerful warriors in the employ of the Yuan Dynasty regime, including two Yeun Ming Elders and other people who had seemingly casually destroyed Mo Dong Heroes and Ming Cult Heralds and Guardians.

I take this position based on the way I imagined that Gwok Jing died at Seung Yeung Fortress 100 years earlier. While it's possible that he was overwhelmed by tens of thousands of soldiers, I somehow think it unlikely that Gwok Jing succumbed to mere soldiers, even if they came at him in vast numbers. More likely, Gwok Jing fell to a dozen or more high-level warriors...nobody close to the Golden Wheel Monk's level, but perhaps each at least as powerful as Gung Sheun Tze, with maybe one or two even at the level Gwok Jing was at the end of LOCH. Collectively, such a group could probably take down even a Greats-level fighter, especially if they work together in some synergistic formation. In fact, remember how Cheung Mo Gei lost to a formation of Tibetan monks? I have a feeling that Gwok Jing was probably finally defeated by a similar kind of group...perhaps a group of martial brothers of the Golden Wheel Monk's school looking for some payback (and since nobody could find Yeung Gor, Gwok Jing would pay the price).

Now that you mention GJ... Looking at it, I think the situation might be as threatening as GJ at the mongol camp.

XM elders = GWM
    Ah Da, Ah Er, Ah San = 3 Mongol Mercs
    And there still Kong Xiang.

Only this time, they're working together with no internal fighting.

Is Z3F better than Mongol Camp GJ?

Now that you mention GJ... Looking at it, I think the situation might be as threatening as GJ at the mongol camp.

XM elders = GWM

Nah...the Yeun Ming Elders were a force to reckon with, but not a Greats-level threat.

Also, no Yeung Gor interfering...though Yeung Gor's interference both hurt and helped Gwok Jing at different points of that encounter.

Perhaps. Gwok Jing hadn't had the improvement he would experience during the 16-year interlude. On the other hand, Gwok Jing was younger and would have had better stamina than old Cheung 3 Fung.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think Cheung 3 Fung would lose eventually. Stamina is an issue at his age, and at Chiu Mun's service were more than a dozen of the most powerful warriors in the employ of the Yuan Dynasty regime, including two Yeun Ming Elders and other people who had seemingly casually destroyed Mo Dong Heroes and Ming Cult Heralds and Guardians.

I take this position based on the way I imagined that Gwok Jing died at Seung Yeung Fortress 100 years earlier. While it's possible that he was overwhelmed by tens of thousands of soldiers, I somehow think it unlikely that Gwok Jing succumbed to mere soldiers, even if they came at him in vast numbers. More likely, Gwok Jing fell to a dozen or more high-level warriors...nobody close to the Golden Wheel Monk's level, but perhaps each at least as powerful as Gung Sheun Tze, with maybe one or two even at the level Gwok Jing was at the end of LOCH. Collectively, such a group could probably take down even a Greats-level fighter, especially if they work together in some synergistic formation. In fact, remember how Cheung Mo Gei lost to formation of Tibetan monks? I have a feeling that Gwok Jing was probably finally defeated by a similar kind of group...perhaps a group of martial brothers of the Golden Wheel Monk's school looking for some payback (and since nobody could find Yeung Gor, Gwok Jing would pay the price).
    Aiyo Yu right and if I'am not wrong Z3F once say he can't "defeat" A San with Tai Chi (even if he not injured) so yeahhh 6 A San level fighter is too much for Z3F/other Greats to handle😶😶😶😶

XM elders = GWM

No I think pre 16 years GJ ~/= end HSDS Z3F since Z3F say he still not reach GJ level even with 100+ 9 Yang years training which he refered to post 16 years/end ROCH GJ IMHO not pre 16 years in the other word both of them was "equal" except Yu think GJ not improve much during 16 years time skip😐😐😐😐

I think he'd lose at that point. I don't think we ever saw Z3F at his absolute prime.

He was around 100 right? Forget stamina, you're almost dead at that point just standing still....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Nah...the Yeun Ming Elders were a force to reckon with, but not a Greats-level threat.
    Neither is GWM a Greats-level threat.

XM elders = GWM

I would rate Ah 1 2 and 3 higher than the mongol mercs so really, if they all gang up, I think neither Z3F or ZWJ could solo em. It would take Z3F and ZWJ together then we got a fight.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Emmmmph but JMZ can "handle" 6 Dali Monk which each of them seem more powerful than ZM gangs in HSDS so did Yu think JMZ is stronger than Z3F/Wuji 😶😶😶😶

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I would rate Ah 1 2 and 3 higher than the mongol mercs so really, if they all gang up, I think neither Z3F or ZWJ could solo em. It would take Z3F and ZWJ together then we got a fight.
    That would put Ah Dai, Ah 2, and Ah 3 beyond even the Do-generation Shaolin monks.

those 3 Ah , how good are they compare to 4 Guardians of Ming cult? stronger? weaker?

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    those 3 Ah , how good are they compare to 4 Guardians of Ming cult? stronger? weaker?
    They are at least as stong as YX/FY IMHO slighty better than YTZ/XX since one of Kaypang elders can exchange palm 5x with He Biweng (which people like YX can't) and We know Fang Dongbai (A Da) is former Kaypang elders..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    They are at least as stong as YX/FY IMHO slighty better than YTZ/XX since one of Kaypang elders can exchange palm 5x with He Biweng (which people like YX can't) and We know Fang Dongbai (A Da) is former Kaypang elders..
    but didnt Song Qingshu kill 2 elders of beggar sect at shaolin?
    that make Song Qingshu stronger than Yang Xiao / Fan Yao?

Yeahhh a lot of "inconsistentcy" here but in terms of "pure" martial art/skill The A Trio at least as good as YX/FY better than YTZ/XX but weaker than XM Elders/CK..