Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kiu Fung in his twenties.

Once XF unleashes a dozen flying dragons filling up the screen, nothing can escape the fury.

Single 6MSJ laser beams will need to back off.

I think XF has already admitted multiple times that he is no match for DY. XF is a proud and confident fighter and also a straight shooter. There's no reason for him to be humble or diplomatic to his sworn brother.

Once DY's mastered all 6 swords, it's gonna be like 6 LHCs, powered by the combined internals of 2, 3 Greats, fighting together in a formation. Outside of XZ, Sweepie, SPT, I don't see anyone from JY's universe getting between 3 meters of him without getting any body parts pierced or chopped off.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    I think XF has already admitted multiple times that he is no match for DY.
    Indeed he did, but I find that Kiu Fung consistently overrated 1 Yeung Finger Technique/6 Mak Divine Swords. Some of this was his personal humility, but it was also because Deun Yu was extraordinarily ahead of most of the world's other 1 Yeung Finger/6 Mak Divine Swords users. Deun Yin Hing, Deun Jing Ming, Deun Jing Tsun, and the six monks at Heavenly Dragon Temple (individually) did not pose much of a threat to Kiu Fung.

In Trilogy (especially L/ROCH) Yiyang Zhi alwayz rank equal with Dragon Palm and other great Skill like Mighty Finger Snap Jade Maiden Manual/Swordplay or Toad Stance and since LMSJ > Yiyang Zhi there is also mean 6MSJ > Dragon Palm..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    In Trilogy (especially L/ROCH) Yiyang Zhi alwayz rank equal with Dragon Palm and other great Skill like Mighty Finger Snap Jade Maiden Manual/Swordplay or Toad Stance and since LMSJ > Yiyang Zhi there is also mean 6MSJ > Dragon Palm..
    It's definitely a more sophisticated skill...but not necessarily the one that will always prevail in combat. Simplicity can overcome complexity, provided you know what you're doing.