Thread: Who is the best wine drinker in JY cannon?

Default Who is the best wine drinker in JY cannon?

(Pardon if this topic is discussed before)

Inspired by this article, https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...-to-tap-demand, "
    Mount Emei in China's Sichuan province is known as the hallowed home of wuxia (martial arts) legends, but the fabled mountain could soon also be known for something else - whisky."

1. What will GX and ZZR say?
    2. Who is the best drinker in JY cannon? LHC, XF, DY (cheating)
    3. Who is the best female dinker?

2. Xiao Feng , because Linghu Chong was ever drunk once or twice in the story , other good competitor is Hu Fei, he was already taste alcohol when still baby 1 day old, given by his father, what a damned father, lolz
    3. no clue, cannot remember any female in JY universe that has high tolerance of alcohol

2. How's about QQR? He carry a large "wine" pot around?

3. I can only remember ZM drinking with zwj + his gang. But, she pretend and excuse herself.
    ZM also drank at the hotpot session with zwj. zzr = no; xz = no; yl = no.

If I remember correctly, Mrs Hu drank with Hu Fei and Miao Renfeng, earning admiration from Miao.

Han Xiaoying also joined in the toast with her six brothers against Qiu Chuji at the beginning of LOCH, although it was really only a sip.

3. I think Huang Rong can drink too. When she met Guo Jing for the first time as a beggar, didn't she order some wine at the inn?

Can't remember any of the DGSD girls (Ah Zhu, Ah Zi etc) drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    2. How's about QQR? He carry a large "wine" pot around?
    cmiiw, i think that's not QQR, but his brother who disguise as him? i forget if it is wine or not, what he did was actually similar to Qiu Chuji , but the Qiu Chuji's large pot was filled with wine (dont know about QQR's brother's) , but whatever it is water or wine, carry a large pot doesnt mean he is good at drinking, who knows he just carry around just to show off or fool around

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    If I remember correctly, Mrs Hu drank with Hu Fei and Miao Renfeng, earning admiration from Miao.

Han Xiaoying also joined in the toast with her six brothers against Qiu Chuji at the beginning of LOCH, although it was really only a sip.
    i just checked the novel, they ate and drank wine 5 times, in the first day twice, 2nd-day once, 3rd-day once, 4th day none (coz miao renfeng jokingly said Mrs Hu will angry if he stays again, he will do it again next day), 5th day they ate n drank once in the afternoon before the last fight. i didnt see that Miao renfeng ever praised Mrs Hu capability of drinking alcohol . ofc i just did express check.

3. I think Huang Rong can drink too. When she met Guo Jing for the first time as a beggar, didn't she order some wine at the inn?
    Huang Rong drank wine a few times in the story, but i dont remember if she mentioned to have a high tolerance for alcohol,
    i will check the novel tonight if u dont mind to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    cmiiw, i think that's not QQR, but his brother who disguise as him? i forget if it is wine or not, what he did was actually similar to Qiu Chuji , but the Qiu Chuji's large pot was filled with wine (dont know about QQR's brother's) , but whatever it is water or wine, carry a large pot doesnt mean he is good at drinking, who knows he just carry around just to show off or fool around

Huang Rong drank wine a few times in the story, but i dont remember if she mentioned to have a high tolerance for alcohol,
    i will check the novel tonight if u dont mind to wait.
    Yes. It is QQR's brother. Fair comment about the drinking capability.
    No need to check for Huang Rong. Because I do not think she is a good drinker.

Looks like there is no female drinker in the league of XF/LHC.

What about the unnamed monk that was nicknamed the "Wine Competition Monk" who beat Wang Chong Yang in a drinking contest? Seems like he has a pretty healthy liver or WCY is a cheap drunk :P