Thread: Three Condor Heroes (armed with special weaponry) challenge Dook Goo Kau Bai

Default Three Condor Heroes (armed with special weaponry) challenge Dook Goo Kau Bai

So: Gwok Jing (end of ROCH), Yeung Gor (same), and Cheung Mo Gei (end of HSDS) challenge Dook Goo Kau Bai at the peak of his power (Formless Stage).

Gwok Jing is armed with the Dragon Sabre. Yeung Gor is armed with the Heavy Iron Sword (pretend that it wasn't melted to be reforged as the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre). Cheung Mo Gei is armed with the Heaven Sword.

Dook Goo Kau Bai, naturally, is unarmed.

What is the expected outcome of this encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    So: Gwok Jing (end of ROCH), Yeung Gor (same), and Cheung Mo Gei (end of HSDS) challenge Dook Goo Kau Bai at the peak of his power (Formless Stage).

Gwok Jing is armed with the Dragon Sabre. Yeung Gor is armed with the Heavy Iron Sword (pretend that it wasn't melted to be reforged as the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre). Cheung Mo Gei is armed with the Heaven Sword.

Dook Goo Kau Bai, naturally, is unarmed.

What is the expected outcome of this encounter?
    Jin Shiyi one of LYS strongest character once fought Jiang Haitian (his student) and Jin Zhuliu (his son) which wielding "super weapon" to a draw even when he held back so if We considered Jin Shiyi is LYS DGQB then no problem at all for DGQB to handle GJ YG and Wuji unarmed..

I think swords are of little use to GJ and ZWJ. Though I do not know what will be the outcome if there is such a fight. The logical strategy is for GJ to attack with his Dragon Palms in the centre and YG and ZWJ taking each side.

I am of the opinion that DGQB is on the same LV as Sweeper. With that assumption, I'll have to give the win to DGQB.

It would not be super easy though... the most comparable battle I feel would be DFBB vs RWX/LHC/XWT.

The 3 heroes would be forced into super defensive positions as DGQB is 招招进攻 (every strike is offense).

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I am of the opinion that DGQB is on the same LV as Sweeper. With that assumption, I'll have to give the win to DGQB.

It would not be super easy though... the most comparable battle I feel would be DFBB vs RWX/LHC/XWT.

The 3 heroes would be forced into super defensive positions as DGQB is 招招进攻 (every strike is offense).
    How long would you reckon the Three Condor Heroes could hold out, and what's their best bet for stretching the fight out?

How long would you reckon the Three Condor Heroes could hold out, and what's their best bet for stretching the fight out?
    As I said, I think the DFBB battle would be a very good measure.

Upon engagement, the 3 heroes would have to immediately adopt super defensive stance, securing all own vital point using their weapons, just to avoid being instant KO. (aka XiaoYuanShan-ed). Thereafter, it'll take a lot of teamwork and collaboration to hold on (the other 2 need to strike at opportune moments when DGQB is attacking 1). In this case, it'll end up like the DFBB battle.

The best strategy (chance to win) would be to have DGQB somehow full front-engage ZWJ, whom I deem to be the most defensive out of them. With QKDNY and Taiji Swordplay, he can hopefully deflect Dugu's attacks. GJ can do a defensive support role to let ZWJ recover (take some load off when he is out of breath), cause DGQB would be striking extremely fast and rapidly. YG can try to go offensive from the back.

Nonethless, I feel DGQB becomes distracted somehow (e.g. Sweeper letting XF hit him), there's no chance the heroes can take this win.

As I said, I think the DFBB battle would be a very good measure.

Upon engagement, the 3 heroes would have to immediately adopt super defensive stance, securing all own vital point using their weapons, just to avoid being instant KO. (aka XiaoYuanShan-ed). Thereafter, it'll take a lot of teamwork and collaboration to hold on (the other 2 need to strike at opportune moments when DGQB is attacking 1). In this case, it'll end up like the DFBB battle.

The best strategy (chance to win) would be to have DGQB somehow full front-engage ZWJ, whom I deem to be the most defensive out of them. With QKDNY and Taiji Swordplay, he can hopefully deflect Dugu's attacks. GJ can do a defensive support role to let ZWJ recover (take some load off when he is out of breath), cause DGQB would be striking extremely fast and rapidly. YG can try to go offensive from the back.

Nonethless, I feel DGQB becomes distracted somehow (e.g. Sweeper letting XF hit him), there's no chance the heroes can take this win.
    Interesting analysis. WuxiaMaster. Is GJ good in defensive support?

I think GJ is most versatile - don't forget he has left/right technique. I think he can adapt to DGQB surprising positions.

I think GJ is most versatile - don't forget he has left/right technique. I think he can adapt to DGQB surprising positions.
    I have a suggestion, though I don't know how feasible it would be.

Dook Goo Kau Bai was known primarily as a swordsman, but he is supposedly of Xianbei heritage. The Xianbei, like the Mongols, practiced wrestling as sport. It is possible that in his youth, Dook Goo Kau Bai practiced wrestling as a sport, but if he didn't and was not familiar with wrestling, Gwok Jing can perhaps take momentary advantage of his deficiency in this area by attempting to grapple with DGKB through Mongolian wrestling. A young Gwok Jing in LOCH, still far, far below Greats level, was able to momentarily throw off West Poison Au Yeung Fung by unexpectedly throwing in a Mongolian wrestling move. If Gwok Jing can do the same to DGKB for just an instant, that might give Yeung Gor and Cheung Mo Gei the opening they need to launch a fatal strike against DGKB that he can't dodge or deflect. Even if this gambit is successful, however, it is probable that Gwok Jing would die (and perhaps Yeung Gor and Cheung Mo Gei as well) even if the Condor Heroes manage to also kill DGKB in the process.

Anyway, there is no need to "kill" DGQB.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Anyway, there is no need to "kill" DGQB.
    When such powerful forces clash violently, fatalities, while not inevitable, are highly probable.

When such powerful forces clash violently, fatalities, while not inevitable, are highly probable.
    Unlike Sweeps who actually made an appearance, I really think DGKB, Xiaoyao Founder, Damo and Co. should just be left as 'OK they are very strong' and JY really never decided how strong (heck, I don't think he even cared if GJ was stronger than YG cos he just wrote his plot to fit) and it was for the readers to make up their own imagination.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!