Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheung Mo Gei vs. the Three Shaolin Elders

My opinion might be irrelevant. But, actually I want to see the fighting scene between these three elder monks of Shaolin and the girl with Yellow clothes. Who should win?

Originally posted by Thai guy
    My opinion might be irrelevant. But, actually I want to see the fighting scene between these three elder monks of Shaolin and the girl with Yellow clothes. Who should win?
    This one is hard to determine, because the full extent of Lady Yeung's martial arts ability is unknown. She was able to neutralize Chow Chi Yerk at Shaolin, but that's not as hard as most of the people at Shaolin that day thought it was: despite her appearance of superiority, Chow Chi Yerk's martial arts level was only about as good as the individual Mo Dong Heroes (and probably inferior to them, if you come right down to it). Chow Chi Yerk's only advantage was the element of surprise. A skilled martial artist, after figuring out what Chow Chi Yerk's game is, could defeat her without too much trouble. Lady Yeung, therefore, didn't have to be among the HSDS elites to defeat Chow Chi Yerk (although I suspect Lady Yeung probably was).

Thumbs up

I suspect that Lady Yeung's martial art might be even superior than those elites during HSDS time given the fact that her ability was derived from YG and XLN at the ancient tomb. Otherwise, she would not dare to come out from the tomb. She should be confident enough that no one else can beat her.

Originally posted by Thai guy
    I suspect that Lady Yeung's martial art might be even superior than those elites during HSDS time given the fact that her ability was derived from YG and XLN at the ancient tomb. Otherwise, she would not dare to come out from the tomb. She should be confident enough that no one else can beat her.
    I don't know is you can really say that, because i doubt YG personaly taught the Lady Yeung martial arts. How good she is are not certain. We can't just theoralize that she can be superior to ZMK, or even Z3F.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I also doubt Yang Guo taught that Yang girl his martial arts. Yang Guo's martial arts were based on his personality,talent,emotions in his own personal expression. Not everybody could of learned it. That Yang girl was probably taught by Xiao Long Nu.
    Yo momma cat

The thing is are they even alive? YG is 36, and XLN is 40 at the end of ROCH already. They're probably died before they can teach.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    The thing is are they even alive? YG is 36, and XLN is 40 at the end of ROCH already. They're probably died before they can teach.
    it wouldn't be relevant whether they were alive to teach her, thing is, YG and XLN could have taught their kid everything, the kid having the qualities of both parents would enable him/her to learn everything and the kid then grows up and teaches their kid(who would be the Yang girl)

just a case of another generation gap in between

Originally posted by Charlieboy
    it wouldn't be relevant whether they were alive to teach her, thing is, YG and XLN could have taught their kid everything, the kid having the qualities of both parents would enable him/her to learn everything and the kid then grows up and teaches their kid(who would be the Yang girl)

just a case of another generation gap in between
    Yeung Gor's best martial art, the Sad Palm, was kind of unique. I don't think it could be taught or learned. This martial art was a direct extension of Yeung Gor's personality in some ways.

The Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts, Cheun Jen Sect martial arts, Heavy Iron Sword Technique, partial 9 Yum Jen Ging, Ha Mo Gung, and Mighty Finger Snap can be transmitted to Yeung Gor/Little Dragon Girl descendants. Left/Right Hand Technique might not be applicable, as it takes a very specific type of person (i.e. Chow Bak Tung, Gwok Jing, or Little Dragon Girl) to learn.

YG's descendant could very well have inherited his/her father's manic depressive 'quality' , and sad palms would be like second nature to them

Originally posted by Charlieboy
    YG's descendant could very well have inherited his/her father's manic depressive 'quality'
    Poor her if she did. Like once isn't enough.

Lady Yeung seemed quite emotionally stable and well-adjusted to me. She seemed more like Little Dragon Girl (aloof) than the fiery and passionate Yeung Gor.

yeah, it would make it alot easier if lady yang had a quick fight with yuen ming elders, zwj or z3f etc becasue CCY isnt exactly anywhere near ZWJs standard, and dont even talk about the 3 shaolin elders add togeather.

But all we know is lady yang can beat CCY with somewhat ease, that means her martial arts is definately higher than the wudong heroes, i guess jy wanted you to think how good she is
    Last edited by linghuchong; 12-08-03 at 02:12 PM.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.