Thread: The Most Famous Weakest Martial Artist

Smile The Most Famous Weakest Martial Artist

I have been wondering about which famous characters in these novels is the weakest and I have come up with two for now.

One is the twin brother of Shi Po Tian, leader of Chang Le organization.
    The other person I'm thinking of is the twin brother Qiu Tian Zhang of the Iron Palm organization leader?
    What other famous character in these novels are weak in martial art do you know of?

Hi everyone, I have a friend that want me to tell you guys this about this SPCNET forum.....
    If you would look at the front page of SPCNET forum at the very top section known as Announcements.....
    The most recent post was from spcnet in 2014..... Which concerns my friend that this spcnet person doesn't go on this much often anymore.....

Also if you would from the front page of SPCNET forum..... scroll down to the bottom and look at forums statistics newest person to forum..... kmbrnsns01..... well that have been shown like that for a whole year now since my friend was looking at it once every month or something.

With that said..... My friend is making a new forum page for us WuXia enthusiastics and would like you guys to look into it and tell my friend what you think of it?

The link to this forum page is WuJianXia dot boards dot net..... Ummm write the dot as a real period of course.....

The page doesn't look really great for now but I hope you can consider it as an example and tell my friend what to do to make the page look better? If you guys are joining the forum page, do say something about that on this forum so my friend know it's you and it will be better?

Wei Xiaobao?
    People come and go. Anyway, we have "Ken" who will keep this forum alive.

Smile

I think I have read Wei Xiaobao name before but just to be sure could you tell me more about Wei Xiaobao as I don't wanna confuse you or myself with a character that I'm thinking of also with the name of Wei Xiaobao?

Because I'm mostly interested in Ode to Gallantry and the Condor Heroes series. Over the years, I re-watched so many of those same shows over and over..... I would probably confuse myself with a lot of those characters.

Since according to you that Ken is now looking over the forum? Then I would hope that Ken read through some of the top most recent posting from inside the section below the Announcement section on the front page of this SPCNET forum.....

Wei Xiaobao is from this novel/series: Duke of Mt Deer.

Ken is the number 1 poster in this forum. I think he is only in charge (moderator) of wuxia fiction sub-forum. spcnet is overall in charge of the whole forum.

Smile

Oh I was thinking of of that Wei Xiaobao too but for some reason I was thinking of his other name Xiao Wei Tze or Xiao Gui Zi?
    The character that got taken into the palace by Hai Da Phu gong gong?

I think I probably have confused you in what I was trying to say about the SPCNET forum.....

I mean since now that you're saying Ken is only looking over this WuXia Fiction section and spcnet is the person actually over looking everything overall.....

I mean..... I haven't seen anyone whether it be spcnet or Ken or anyone else that you could say is over looking things on SPCNET forum saying anything about what is being posted in the section below the Announcement section that was posted either recently or almost a year ago.....

Which is the reason for my friend to be concerned about and because of that my friend is making a new Wu-Xia forum page.....

Yes, you are right about Wei Xiaobao.

First, i must say that this forum is quite "quiet" compared to say 15 years ago when I first joined. Spcnet admin does not come in unless there are important announcements, say updates. I think majority of us are fine. Afterall, membership is free.

Second, not to discourage, most if not all wuxia forums, are not active for whatever reasons.

Smile

But isn't Xiao Wei Tze or Wei Xiaobao kind of strong in martial art since he learned some martial art from Hai gong gong and his monk master?

The most recent major update that spcnet have announced for this SPCNET forum page was from 2014 according to spcnet post in the top Announcement section.....

This spcnet person don't seems to be going on this much.....

Aren't you or Ken or anyone concerned about this?

Kindly would you look into about what I have said by reading some of the most recent posts from a month or two ago in the section below the top Announcement section?

if you look at the martial arts ranking http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...t#.XiUv0cgzaMo, he is not even ranked. :-)

I am not concerned as I am just a member. Can't say for Ken and others though.

Smile

Hmmmm..... What you're saying does kind of make sense about Wei Xiaobao especially since you showed me to read that page.....

But for some reason when I was discussing with my friend many years ago regarding Wei Xiaobao martial art battle ability.....

My friend said that Wei Xiaobao at the near ending of the journey was able to defeat that one top martial art person Feng XiFan?
    Perhaps someone would know of what my friend was saying? Or my friend made that whole thing up about Wei Xiaobao martial art level?

You say that you're not concerned with SPCNET forum about what could be a future problem?

But you like going on this to discuss about Wu-Xia and many other related things?
    And you have been on this forum SPCNET for many years so shouldn't you feel like you should be somewhat concerned?

WXB may be weak in martial arts, but he is a street-smart person.

OT: To be fair, I will not be affected if this forum close down. This is my point.

Smile

However from the conversation I had with my friend long ago.....

My friend said it like Wei Xiaobao at the end of the story was like the top martial artist of the realm.....

Now is the new festival season and my friend is traveling.

Once my friend return in a few days or weeks, I will discuss this with my friend and perhaps know if my friend have told me some made up story about Wei Xiaobao being a great martial artist by the end of the story or not?

But do you not like this SPCNET forum and having met or chatted with so many different people over the years that you been on this forum? I mean..... I would think that even some of the most villainous characters in some of these great novels would actually have some kind of feeling toward others?