Thread: Wuxin the monster killer Season 3 《 无心法师Ⅲ 》2020+

Arrow Wuxin the monster killer Season 3 《 无心法师Ⅲ 》2020+

info

https://movie.douban.com/subject/27114935/

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%97%...85%A2/22082947

completed filming in Q2 2019
    the thailand genie is gone

season 1 was good , season 2 was bad because it's tailored to give a specific young actress more screentime and ruined the whole story flow

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/x7gM0m6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/XNjmrH9.jpg')

Hi1 I think Tongren is plagued with talent leaving so it is hard to continue on from the previous storyline with the same artistes. This time, the story will go back in time to Tang Dynasty rather than move forward to modern times. Sounds cool. I initially didn't like Season II but happy that that Wuxin did not love her and forget about his wife.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

There are a few new photos released ,

timeline is Tang Dynasty era

looks disgusting to me , not gonna repost here.

The white genie is still in the story but different actor.

3 minute trailer

Hi! I am watching this at the moment. 8 eps per week. It is definiately not as good as the first one. One thing I dont like about it is that some artistes have nto renewed their contracts so the story is very restricted. Standalone, I find Elvis's acting going backwards and very exagerrated. The pacing is OK but everything is very dramatic. So far, I don't find it as dark as the first two seasons but we will see what happens.

I am interested to see how the demon who possessed Yue Qi Luo came to be. I can guess what may happen but it is too early to tell. I have not seen anything from Tangren in a while.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Hi! I am watching this at the moment. 8 eps per week. It is definiately not as good as the first one. One thing I dont like about it is that some artistes have nto renewed their contracts so the story is very restricted. Standalone, I find Elvis's acting going backwards and very exagerrated. The pacing is OK but everything is very dramatic. So far, I don't find it as dark as the first two seasons but we will see what happens.

I am interested to see how the demon who possessed Yue Qi Luo came to be. I can guess what may happen but it is too early to tell. I have not seen anything from Tangren in a while.
    Thanks for sharing, charbydis! I've been interested to watch this, despite my apprehension of the second season (based on what little I saw & other people's impression) . But I have some fondness of Sui Yongliang's character in the first season, and most likely I'm watching this season for him. Am not too thrilled that Yue Qiluo isn't a villain here -- she was captivating in S1, and I'm afraid season 3 becomes another angsty star-crossed romance.

Season 3 plain sucks. Worse than season2.

First 12 episodes (half of total 24ep) filled with gay theme , effeminate men doing opera and poems
    lead actress cross-dress into a "twin brother" who easily appear to grow into final bad boss

I'm gonna rate it 2/10 to 3/10

Just judging from the trailer, It seems very bad!