Thread: Why didn't Teen San Tung Lo and/or Lee Chou Sui help hunt down Ding Chun Chou?

Default Why didn't Teen San Tung Lo and/or Lee Chou Sui help hunt down Ding Chun Chou?

As former Siu Yiu Sect members and lovers of Mo Ngai Tze, why didn't Teen San Tung Lo and/or Lee Chou Shui help him hunt down Ding Chun Chou? Even if not for Mo, wouldn't they do it for the sect or just out of self-interest because Ding and the Sing Suk Sect posed a threat?

Because IIRC, the Xiao Yao ladies were not fully aware of what happened to WYZ.
    They didn't know he was pushed down the cliff.

Also, they were too busy bickering about WYZ and running their normal lives. It seems like TSTL enjoyed being head of Vulture peak and LCS liked being queen, and unless it was to destroy each other, they didn't take time out of their schedule to fight a student level minion like DCQ or his sect. I don't think the poison sect really was a threat to Vultue Peak and the 72 island and cave masters, nor would they be a threat to XiXia nation

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post
    Because IIRC, the Xiao Yao ladies were not fully aware of what happened to WYZ.
    They didn't know he was pushed down the cliff.

Also, they were too busy bickering about WYZ and running their normal lives. It seems like TSTL enjoyed being head of Vulture peak and LCS liked being queen, and unless it was to destroy each other, they didn't take time out of their schedule to fight a student level minion like DCQ or his sect. I don't think the poison sect really was a threat to Vultue Peak and the 72 island and cave masters, nor would they be a threat to XiXia nation
    Its worse in 3rd ed. LQS was partly responsible for WYZ's injuries.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Its worse in 3rd ed. LQS was partly responsible for WYZ's injuries.
    Haha
    Well, that answers Ken's question

I really haven't had a chance to read 3rd ed TLBB and SPW.
    I've done it for the Condor Trilogy-- many times I prefer 2nd Ed
    Last edited by Snafu3721; 03-03-20 at 06:41 AM.

Can't remember from the series. Is it possible that they see no point "helping" WYZ since the latter does not love any of them.