I've been a Fujitsu laptop fan for a long time. Most Fujitsu laptop models sold in North America are actually made in Japan. Plus, Lenovo owns about half of Fujitsu PC shares, so essentially Fujitsu is sort of a Chinese laptop brand now...

Anyways, I've been checking laptop models from among Lenovo, Huawei, and Fujitsu. Here's what I noticed:

1. Fujitsu has the best cheap priced laptop. If you're looking for something for light office use, it simply doesn't make any sense to go Lenovo. For the same stuff under the hood, a Lenovo costs $400-$500 more than a Fujitsu. Plus, the Fujitsu has been engineered, designed, and made in Japan, so quality is not an issue.

2. Huawei has the best killer spec-ed laptop. If you're looking for hipster-grade high-end stuff. Screens that can reproduce 100% of the sRGB color gamut. Crazy "retina"-like screen (aka crazy high screen resolution). Insanely fast CPU/memory and so on, Huawei blows Lenovo and Fujitsu out of the water. Not only that, a similar spec-ed Lenovo or Fujitsu tends to cost $400-$500 more than the Huawei, so it doesn't make any sense to buy either but Huawei.