Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle in the Sky 2 (2020)

Banned

Default Castle in the Sky 2 (2020)

Take that Supergirl, the newest Novoland drama is a lot more entertaining. I highly doubt the new Supergirl movie under development will be better than the previous one. No one can b more charismatic than Helen Slater as Supergirl.

Banned

CitS2 has to be the first Novoland drama I actually like. T&E and Eagle Flag aren't as fun to watch as this one. Drama looks gorgeous on my 2560x1600 tablet:

(The Chinese "Supergirl")

Banned

The "Supergirl" scene in Ep1 (my fav scene so far in all of series). I hope the production company doesn't cheap out and only show the best flying sequence in the first few episodes...

castle in the sky is the only Novoland saga that i dont watch, but Jujingyu in season 1 is very pretty , i admit

Banned

Whew, Ep5 was just released today on YT. I tried watching it on the WeTV app. At 1080p setting the video kept stuttering whereas YT played perfectly smooth in FullHD. Tencent definitely needs faster servers for WeTV:

(BTW, I haven't watched the first season either. Seems they wrote Season 2 to be a standalone series)

I watched it with fast forward skip while waiting for other drama to update
    It's watchable , but the warrior camp filled with slender models pretending they gonna be soldiers is too fake.
    Costume designer should have gave them baggy pants and sleeves like how they hide lean unmuscular actors in wuxia drama.

the show is good from ep23 onwards to ep28 now
    romance starts , side characters start dying

they did take some serious shortcuts , war scene became 10 second animation
    Last edited by krabs; 04-06-20 at 12:53 PM.

Banned

My fav part was she grew wings again while falling down just like the first time.

Banned

CitS2 is a clever reverse RoCH spoof. Ah Che is YG, Fuzi is XLN. He wears white for a reason, is generally cold towards Ah Che. They both have this incurable flower disease causing them to be unable to be with each other. They even copied the scene where the Granny from Tomb Sect died in Ah Che's arm but at the palace...

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    CitS2 is a clever reverse RoCH spoof. Ah Che is YG, Fuzi is XLN. He wears white for a reason, is generally cold towards Ah Che. They both have this incurable flower disease causing them to be unable to be with each other. They even copied the scene where the Granny from Tomb Sect died in Ah Che's arm but at the palace...
    what does the story is about? the war between human and winger? the love between 2 races?
    any other race appear?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    what does the story is about? the war between human and winger? the love between 2 races?
    any other race appear?
    So I fast forward to the last ep on dramasq.com (got tired of the slow release on YT). I had a feeling one of the main leads was gonna die... That was the case BUT...

The story is a reverse RoCH spoof where they made XLN a guy and YG the girl. It's the first time I'd seen it. Writer is a genius. Anyways in the last Ep they made it seem YG will never find XLN again coz he/she is dead. YG sheds some tears, then when it seemed all hope is gone... YG reunites with XLN. I love this drama!!! It's true to RoCH ending yet offers a reverse gender perspective.

I completed this show last night.
    First 14ep I watched with extreme fast forwarding , probably watched 1minute per episode , missed out the entire front half where romance melted the ice block , only see it through small flashbacks in the later episodes.

I rate it 7.5/10
    Low budget web drama , cheap props and settings , always 50 soldiers pretending they are 50 thousand. (It was specifically mentioned their Silver Wing troops are 90k total)
    Decent story of sacrifice for each other , main actress is beautiful enough to lift the whole drama.

The actor "jeremy jones xu" looks a little exotic , seen him in a movie last year (bounty hunter) as the "batman joker clone"
    He carries the "top magician" role well in this drama.
    Last edited by krabs; 04-10-20 at 02:38 AM.

song mv

I rewatched the first 12 episodes while skipping the unnecessary side-characters
    funny moments
    it's worth watching