http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Zu-M...l#.XrLeeyjYrrc

Cast:
    Ekin Cheng - Shi Sheng
    Nadia Chan - Yu Ying Nan
    Jimmy Au - Sheng Tu Hong
    Lily Chung Shuk Wai - Cui Ying
    Tsang Kong Sen - Sun Nan
    Law Lok Lam - Supreme Wizard

I watched this series long time ago and something doesn't make sense. Sheng Tu Hong and Cui Ying were good people from the beginning. Then the Blood Demon spirit entered Cui Ying and she became evil. Afterward, she kissed Sheng Tu Hong in the water, he then became evil as well. Somehow, they had no control whatsoever. On the other hand, Shi Sheng was able to control the evil spirit of Blood Demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Zu-M...l#.XrLeeyjYrrc

Cast:
    Ekin Cheng - Shi Sheng
    Nadia Chan - Yu Ying Nan
    Jimmy Au - Sheng Tu Hong
    Lily Chung Shuk Wai - Cui Ying
    Tsang Kong Sen - Sun Nan
    Law Lok Lam - Supreme Wizard

I watched this series long time ago and something doesn't make sense. Sheng Tu Hong and Cui Ying were good people from the beginning. Then the Blood Demon spirit entered Cui Ying and she became evil. Afterward, she kissed Sheng Tu Hong in the water, he then became evil as well. Somehow, they had no control whatsoever. On the other hand, Shi Sheng was able to control the evil spirit of Blood Demon.
    He couldn't control it, it was forced into his left arm by Yu Ying Nan father and later chopped off, hence freeing him from the evil spirit.

The part that i never understood is Sheung Guan Ging Er was trapped in the ice with Li Zi King & Zhou Qing Wan, but when the ice melted, they were no where to be seen.

Yeah, I wonder where are Li Zi King & Zhou Qing Wan either. I hope Sheung Guan Ging Er won't get punished in his next life because he was good all his life until the evil spirit enter his body.

The old magician showed that Sheng Tu Hong next life will be a pig for all the bad deeds that he did. I feel it's very unfair to him. He was good all the way until he was kiss by Cui Ying, something beyond his control. It was the evil spirit of blood demon control him.

The old magician showed that Sheng Tu Hong next life will be a pig for all the bad deeds that he did. I feel it's very unfair to him. He was good all the way until he was kiss by Cui Ying, something beyond his control. It was the evil spirit of blood demon control him.
    Yeah i felt that was unfair, and even when he was evil. He didn't do anything evil.

Anyways i preferred part 1 of the series more than part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Yeah i felt that was unfair, and even when he was evil. He didn't do anything evil.

Anyways i preferred part 1 of the series more than part 2.
    Not just him but Cui Ying as well. She was good all the way until the evil spirit enter her body, something beyond her control. I hope she does not pay the price in her next life.

Not just him but Cui Ying as well. She was good all the way until the evil spirit enter her body, something beyond her control. I hope she does not pay the price in her next life.
    From what I remember, her spirit was destroyed at the end (Yuen Shen Cui Mit) - she doesn't have a next life.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    From what I remember, her spirit was destroyed at the end (Yuen Shen Cui Mit) - she doesn't have a next life.
    Injustice. She did not deserve it. The same with Sheng Tu Hong and Sheung Guan Ging Er.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

To be fair both this series and The Gods and Demons of Zu Mountain were pretty crappy to its main characters.

Personally I found Sun Nan's story most tragic, to be stuck as a stone statue for all eternity

Yeah, I wonder where are Li Zi King & Zhou Qing Wan either. I hope Sheung Guan Ging Er won't get punished in his next life because he was good all his life until the evil spirit enter his body.

Do you know Nadia Chan character Yu Ying Nam past past life was Timur or Tamerlane ,one of the most brutal ,cruelest ,evil ruler in history according to Russian .
    He a Mongols and Turkish who converted To Islam.
    He next life ended as prostitution before become Yuk Ying Nam. This based on Karma.

Maybe Sheng Tu Hong previous life was A brutal Mongol or Jin General .

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    It should end with the Blood Demon come out of body off Cui Ting and the end and get destroy ,Not the Cui Ting character died .

It shall end like this drama Ghost Writer where the nine tail fox demon came out of body of Queenie Chu and killed by Sunny Chan.

http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-...e-23-3457.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    To be fair both this series and The Gods and Demons of Zu Mountain were pretty crappy to its main characters.

Personally I found Sun Nan's story most tragic, to be stuck as a stone statue for all eternity
    Sheng Tu Hong, Cui Ying and Sheung Guan Ging Er are just as tragic. Hopefully, Sun Nan dies and start a new life.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    Do you know Nadia Chan character Yu Ying Nam past past life was Timur or Tamerlane ,one of the most brutal ,cruelest ,evil ruler in history according to Russian .
    He a Mongols and Turkish who converted To Islam.
    He next life ended as prostitution before become Yuk Ying Nam. This based on Karma.

Maybe Sheng Tu Hong previous life was A brutal Mongol or Jin General .
    If Sheng Tu Hong past life was someone like Qin Shi Huang or some evil general then that is another story. It is injustice to him if his next life as a pig was based on what he did as Sheng Tu Hong.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    It should end with the Blood Demon come out of body off Cui Ting and the end and get destroy ,Not the Cui Ting character died .

It shall end like this drama Ghost Writer where the nine tail fox demon came out of body of Queenie Chu and killed by Sunny Chan.

http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-...e-23-3457.html
    Yeah, I hope so too. It was the Blood Demon that did all the evilness, not Cui Ying. We should judge Sheng Tu Hong, Cui Ying and Sheung Guan Ging Er based on what they did prior to the Blood Demon enters their body, not after. Their consequences after life should be based on what they did prior to the Blood Demon enters their body.