Thread: South Emperor 1 Deng vs. Chow Bak Tung

Default South Emperor 1 Deng vs. Chow Bak Tung

Though South Emperor 1 Deng and Chow Bak Tung felt some animosity towards each other for years due to the Ying Goo affair, the two of them never really fought each other physically after Chow reached parity with the Greats halfway through LOCH. If Chow Bak Tung were to fight 1 Deng at any point from the time of the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament until the end of ROCH, how do you think the fight would go? Who would have the advantage?

i strongly believe YD is better than ZBT after learning WCY's sky heaven strike and 9 yin. that sky heaven move + yi yang finger put OYF out for 10 years. Throw in 9 yin's internal energy, i argue hes #1
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i strongly believe YD is better than ZBT after learning WCY's sky heaven strike and 9 yin. that sky heaven move + yi yang finger put OYF out for 10 years. Throw in 9 yin's internal energy, i argue hes #1
    It is possible. I'm struggling to think of anything in Chow Bak Tung's repertoire that can deal with 1 Yeung Finger Technique.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    Only in terms of "internal skill" which no one could bettered him even WCY or GJ IMHO but in terms of "overall" martial art skill as well as a "fighter" ZBT much better than him..

I also think that 1deng will win.
    Interestingly, based on the ranking chart, ZBT is slightly higher - 77 vs 75 for 1deng.