Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Which has a better range , 6-meridians or yiyang finger?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    823

    Default Which has a better range , 6-meridians or yiyang finger?

    even though 6SMJ is stronger than yiyang finger, but six meridians divine sword is a sword Qi , sword is not that long, i feel that its range wont be as far as Yiyang finger.
    anyone know how they feat in the novel?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    783

    Default

    If I'am not wrong when DY vs MRF in Shaolin he could "fired" 6MSJ around 10 zhang (3-4 metre) and in ROCH YD also fired YYZ within "several zhang" which perhaps around 10 zhang also (3-4 metre)..

  3. #3
    Senior Member CC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If I'am not wrong when DY vs MRF in Shaolin he could "fired" 6MSJ around 10 zhang (3-4 metre) and in ROCH YD also fired YYZ within "several zhang" which perhaps around 10 zhang also (3-4 metre)..
    1 zhang, not 10!

    1 Zhang is 10 foot. But that is Chinese ancient foot. Which varies through the ages and in the Song Dynasty was about 27cm. So DY 6MSJ max is at about 2.7m
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    1 zhang, not 10!

    1 Zhang is 10 foot. But that is Chinese ancient foot. Which varies through the ages and in the Song Dynasty was about 27cm. So DY 6MSJ max is at about 2.7m
    My word is 10 zhang which approximately 3-4 metre so which wrong🙄🙄🙄🙄

  5. #5
    Senior Member CC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    My word is 10 zhang which approximately 3-4 metre so which wrong🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Your source is wrong. DY 6MSJ limit is 1 zhang, palm strikes about 3 zhang (debatable).
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-20, 11:03 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-20, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-13, 11:20 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-08, 04:45 PM
  5. Is "6 Meridians Sword" a sword skill or not?
    By lonelyassassin in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-20-06, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •