Thread: Was Lam Chiu Ying aware of the other Greats?

Default Was Lam Chiu Ying aware of the other Greats?

The Greats other than Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung, Chow Bak Tung, and perhaps East Heretic Wong Yerk See did not know about the existence of Lam Chiu Ying or the Ancient Tomb Sect, but was Lam aware of the other Greats? Or did she die before the others rose to prominence in wulin?

If WCY was older than other Greats like HYS or H7Q so LCY at least must be around WCY age and since 1st Huashan duel occured after LCY death (after WCY lost his Gumu) so when LCY still alive there is no one "Greats" except WCY and herself..

Does she have "informants"? If not, I doubt she knows what's happening outside.

Well I alwayz thought people like HYS H7Q and OYF in terms of age formally was 1 generation younger than WCY that's why when HR first see H7Q she thought he is around 7 QZ Masters age so even if LCY "heard" about H7Q or HYS she might be "don't care" at all since when H7Q/HYS emerge as a "formidable martial artist" she was "close" herself at Gumu with the intention to "defeat" WCY (and his QZ) until she died..

I don't think the other greats just emerged out of the blue. OYF might be at Western plains honing his skills. HYS might be harder to track. But I don't think H7G of the Beggar Sect would had flown under the radar. Pretty sure he would had been groomed as the next leader and the wulin would had some knowledge of this person. Same for 1D. He was the grandson of Duan Yu and of royal blood.