Thread: Yeung Gor (Heavy Iron Sword) vs. Little Dragon Girl (Left/Right Double Sword)

Default Yeung Gor (Heavy Iron Sword) vs. Little Dragon Girl (Left/Right Double Sword)

If Yeung Gor (using Heavy Iron Sword Technique) were to duel Little Dragon Girl (using Left/Right Hand Double Sword Technique), who would prevail? For the sake of discussion, assume that each has been drugged and brainwashed to see each other as the Golden Wheel Monk.

Hard to say though I believe YG would win but not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    If Yeung Gor (using Heavy Iron Sword Technique) were to duel Little Dragon Girl (using Left/Right Hand Double Sword Technique), who would prevail? For the sake of discussion, assume that each has been drugged and brainwashed to see each other as the Golden Wheel Monk.
    Overwhelming force to the centre of mass.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Overwhelming force to the centre of mass.
    I interpret that as meaning that Yeung Gor would have the advantage, but would Little Dragon Girl be able to dodge with her superior speed? This match would be the ultimate contest between raw power and superior speed.

I interpret that as meaning that Yeung Gor would have the advantage, but would Little Dragon Girl be able to dodge with her superior speed? This match would be the ultimate contest between raw power and superior speed.
    Yang Guo isn't slow. He's also a natural fighter. The advantages Xiao Longnu has, Yang Guo also has to a lesser extent. The advantages Yang Guo has, Xiao Longnu doesn't remotely have.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Yang Guo isn't slow. He's also a natural fighter. The advantages Xiao Longnu has, Yang Guo also has to a lesser extent. The advantages Yang Guo has, Xiao Longnu doesn't remotely have.
    He certainly isn't slow, but I'm not sure we've ever seen Yeung Gor (or anybody other than maybe Dung Fong But Bai in SPW) exhibit the kind of speed that Little Dragon Girl demonstrated during her fight against the Mongol warriors at Chung Yeung Temple. It'd be an interesting matchup, to say the least.

He certainly isn't slow, but I'm not sure we've ever seen Yeung Gor (or anybody other than maybe Dung Fong But Bai in SPW) exhibit the kind of speed that Little Dragon Girl demonstrated during her fight against the Mongol warriors at Chung Yeung Temple. It'd be an interesting matchup, to say the least.
    Xiao Longnu displayed speed in execution, so that individual stances could not be discerned. The whole point of the heavy sword is that the opponent's stances do not matter. Attack, and the opponent will be forced to defend. Attack with overwhelming force, and the opponent cannot defend.

AFAICS Xiao Longnu doesn't show she has enough of a speed advantage over Yang Guo that she can evade his focus. And when he can focus, Yang Guo has won every fight with the heavy sword in that manner, even finessing it to show off.

need DFBB speed to overcome YG. i say YG wins easy
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!