Thread: Li Mochou's inner energy is deeper than HIS YG?

Default Li Mochou's inner energy is deeper than HIS YG?

这幺一来,变成李莫愁和杨过合力,协助小龙女通关冲穴。李莫愁所习招数虽不如杨龙二人奥妙, 但说到功力 修为,自比他二人深厚得多。小龙女蓦地里得了一个强助,只觉一股大力冲过来,「膻中穴」豁然而 通,胸口热气 直至丹田,精神大振,欢然叫道:「好啦,多谢师姊!」松手放脱杨过右脚,跃下寒玉床来。

"but when it comes to energy cultivation, Li Mochou is much deeper than theirs (Xiao Long nu and Yang Guo)."

-------------------------------------------------

i dont have problem if Li Mochou inner energy > Xiao Long Nu, but it is also said deeper vs HIS Yang Guo?

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
     这幺一来,变成李莫愁和杨过合力,协助小龙女通关冲穴。李莫愁所习招数虽不如杨龙二人奥妙, 但说到功力 修为,自比他二人深厚得多。小龙女蓦地里得了一个强助,只觉一股大力冲过来,「膻中穴」豁然而 通,胸口热气 直至丹田,精神大振,欢然叫道:「好啦,多谢师姊!」松手放脱杨过右脚,跃下寒玉床来。

"but when it comes to energy cultivation, Li Mochou is much deeper than theirs (Xiao Long nu and Yang Guo)."

i dont have problem if Li Mochou inner energy > Xiao Long Nu, but it is also said deeper vs HIS Yang Guo?
    Doesn't sound right.

Perhaps in terms of pure energy LMC > HIS YG just like YD which more purify than YG since YG developing his inner strength not by meditation but by "brute force" (i.e against ocean tide)..

Dafug! 李莫愁所习招数虽不如杨龙二人奥妙,但说到功力 修为,自比他二人深厚得多

It is not even just about purity or essence or depth, it straight out says better in energy and cultivation. And not by a bit but 得多 implies quite comfortably ahead.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

at what point in time is this? early ROCH?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    at what point in time is this? early ROCH?
    Chapter 29 , edition 3

Chapter 29 , edition 3
    Hmm, no idea and no comment. Initially thought that when YG was a baby.

'功力' doesn't necessarily mean inner power. '功' is skill attained through hard work, so '功力' could be interpreted to mean a level of skill development. It could equally be applied to a baker's skill at making buns, or a musician's skill at playing an instrument, for example. In this instance, despite LMC having inferior techniques, she had been practicing them for much longer, so she would naturally be more skilled in wielding them, even though I doubt that in terms of raw power output that she could outclass YG.

It doesn't make any sense...if LMC was still superior to HIS YG and HYS toyed with LMC, that means the Greats were still far far far ahead of YG.

I buy that Lee Mok Sau had more experience as a martial artist than Yeung Gor, but by the time that Yeung Gor was capable of using the Heavy Iron Sword in combat, his inner power should have dwarfed hers.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    It doesn't make any sense...if LMC was still superior to HIS YG and HYS toyed with LMC, that means the Greats were still far far far ahead of YG.
    Indeed, and his performance at Chung Yeung Temple against the Mongol mercenaries (including the Golden Wheel Monk) and against Kau Cheen Yan shortly afterwards suggests that Yeung Gor had surpassed Lee Mok Sau significantly and was knocking on the door of Greathood.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    '功力' doesn't necessarily mean inner power. '功' is skill attained through hard work, so '功力' could be interpreted to mean a level of skill development. It could equally be applied to a baker's skill at making buns, or a musician's skill at playing an instrument, for example. In this instance, despite LMC having inferior techniques, she had been practicing them for much longer, so she would naturally be more skilled in wielding them, even though I doubt that in terms of raw power output that she could outclass YG.
    I also interpreted this statement to imply skill and experience instead of "internal energy and fighting prowess"
    She is more refined as a martial art practitioner-- she is much more experienced and had longer to hone her skill to perfection. It doesn't necessarily mean that her actual skillset, in and of itself, is superior.
    I also read the statement to imply that LMC can better utilize what she has. She can perhaps better apply her internal for healing purposes vs YG (such that she can maybe direct the energy to meridians more carefully whereas YG just has abundant internal).
    Last edited by Snafu3721; 07-02-20 at 02:32 AM.