Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Jae Won

kim jae won in a japanese magazine...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6679/bamboomook1602aw1cv0.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9597/bamboomook1603bn2bp4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4171/bamboomook1604lo9vy4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2041/bamboomook1605nt5rc6.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/655/bamboomook1606eg8ef2.jpg')
    credit to baidu.com

old but interesting...

Kim Jae-won is a killer kisser

Taiwan's Jolin Tsai, 27 and Korean hunk Kim Jae-won (My Love Patzzi) are stopping by in Paris, London and Thailand to film Tsai's 'Agent J' music video (MV).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4296/agentj1oz2.jpg')
    Jolin Tsai & Kim Jae-won in Tsai's new MV 'Agent J'

According to reports, female actors who have worked with 26-year-old Kim Jae-won all say he is a good kisser (direct Korean translation : Best kissing skill man). Fooyuh. We don't blame Tsai for picking him to star in her latest music video.

Thus, one fine day while filming the music video, Tsai was anxiously waiting for the arrangements for the sunset kissing scene in Paris. But alas, Kim was down with a cold, and the kissing scene had to be cancelled that day.

'Agent J' Music Video
    Tsai plays a female spy who suffers from amnesia (think Bourne Identity, female version). Kim Jae-won is a cop who is assigned to track her down. At the end of the video, Tsai shoots Kim and he dies, giving her one final killer-smile. With that, Tsai regains her memory to remember that they were lovers before. Awww shucks!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9241/agentj3tz0.jpg')

Besides a great kisser, Kim Jae-won is nicknamed 'killing smile' or 'smile angel' for his famous smile.
    According to a fan, one of the best kissing scenes in Korean drama history is when Kim Jae-won kisses Jang Na-ra in the fountain scene on My Love Patzzi. Oh who saw that? Who saw that?
    Jolin Tsai is one of Taiwan's highest paid female entertainers!

credit to Orchid @k-popped.com

Smile

it is old information ..... just read it during the time we were waiting for his new drama....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200707/05/joynews24/20070705155012.429.0.jpg')

KBS drama 'Hwang Jin Yi' to take a rest after 5 pm gimjaewon departure to France, with approximately one week chaeuirim schedule, the level of film in filming a music video for his imhan plans to be back in 12 days.

Trilogy done by the 'Infiltrator J' is the title of the music video has been chaeuirim fans love yourself, you did a service to produce an elegant dimension to the film, the fate of men and women met the ball, the owner of the film recalls the video beogeumga yeonchulhal the plans. ID has no past and no one blowing agent shot and killed himself after a detective to the current, 2-J is blowing before jyo bowon reminisce about the past, to come back to his current wealth that killed three detectives for the S configuration, and the content chatahnaseo .

The high levels of production will produce the film for the appearance of a man seeking Hallyu stars, and Greater China in a big popular proposal appeared gimjaewon side. In the past month gimjaewon konti allowed to receive reports appeared on the side of chaeuirim long ago, a doctor by the project will not come to pass.

Detectives from the music video station gimjaewon matatgo S, amnesia in the accident. Chaeuirim been working undercover as a role geodeupnaneun J said. According to the information, detectives had tracked his early pole agent and the detective were to be shot. But from the moment he fell down geoduneun breathe in the face of the gimjaewon meogeumeojyeo faint smile. J S is a detective remembered a man who loved to lose ago.

Kim Jae Won, "knowing that the man shot and collapsed as a lover, but she's coming to see the old building will be a pleasure to laugh," the "music videos, the most important point," he said.

I met him at a cafe in Gangnam gimjaewon "The Taiwan side during a break proposal has been a good feeling. I think I saw a good first appeared konti decided. Taiwan honouring me in the glory, but this time it's music video is broadcast throughout the Asian own way because it means a big, "said the showroom experience.

98 MTV's Amateur and won the tournament in 1999 with his debut album in 1999 chaeuirim 'Jolin 1019' and announce activities began in earnest cute looks and R & B to gachangryeok as well as superior sohwahaenae boys love Taiwan accept the 'Boys Keeler (少年杀手) 'got a nickname. A lot of people came out of 1999 was exceptionally outstanding new diva, chaeuirim that year, defeating numerous competitors' award ceremony bangjungbang 'Water is the best rookie award.

Hallyu once again cause a boom in the Asia gimjaewon appeared on MTV's global plans bangsongdoel through MTV.

From sbs.co.kr

Sorry ....something failure..........
    Last edited by amy03; 02-26-08 at 05:38 PM.

Do you ever see his Mom and Dad ??? one picture to share.....
    His mom look beautiful .... and i think he had small eyes look like his Dad.....hihiihi....

KimJaeWon and his sister when they were a kid.....
    Last edited by amy03; 02-28-08 at 05:28 PM.

i think he look like his dad...

he's the cuties boy when he was young and grown up to be so handsome ....

yeah, i think so.....
    Last edited by amy03; 02-28-08 at 05:46 PM.

Hello,
    How are all of you???
    Any news or any special about KimJaeWon???...
    Nothing coming up yet .... i think.....
    i tried to learn Korean but it is really hard ... hard to remember the word .... i just want to read the news and watch the show which he attended....
    i only remember some words that is not enough to listen to understand what he said.......
    Anyway, i wll try harder to hope one day i will understand and share to you.....hihihihi...
    Have a nice day everybody, have a nice day KimJaeWon....

KJW is 1 of S.Korea famous actor... can see him in many drama, lates is Hwangini..& he always play a good guy........

Kim Jae Won and friend...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs10.planet.daum.net/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MzkyZXRAZnMxMC5wbGFuZXQuZ GF1bS5uZXQ6LzI1OTI5OTYvMC8wLkpQRy50aHVtYg==&filena me=0.JPG')

His smile always bright........

credit to cafe.daum.net

Old information about " Great inheritance" ... Kissing scene ....
    i heard the Korean fans they votes that Kissing scene was the best ....
    here is articles:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200606/07/mydaily/20060607141011.063.0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200606/07/mydaily/20060607141011.063.1.jpg')

LONDON: gangeunjin News] gimjaewon, hanjimin can turn the success of a kissing scene at the end of the NG.

KBS 2TV drama trees' Great Expectations' (geukbon yisukjin, Kim Tae-hee staged gimpyeongjung), a gangster from kindergarten teachers of kindergarten teacher byeonsinhan ganghyeonse gimjaewon yumirae station and the station hanjimin amusement park in the past six Songdo in Incheon, a kissing scene in the film.

In the meantime, the board gimjaewon drama along with the raves about smoke in hanjimin 'giving more of both dating scene' 'Kim Jae Won Han Ji Min, and the kissing scene as quickly giving' demands floods.

Enjoyed amusement park dating from the Han Ji Min Kim Jae Won, and the love he gimjaewon linked him with the first kiss.

But the kissing scene was easy. And the nervous atmosphere, a few awkward early hanjimin NG to be paid. The gimjaewon gimpyeongjung PD is a "version of what you want to do?" Laughing PD Kim asked, "Why are you French kiss French kisses it. Do not shy serious dip (?) Make it, "he said.

Gimjaewon "associated French kiss French kiss?" Doebatah chimyeo to induce natural atmosphere. Gimjaewon again, "I am trying to soften the future (hanjimin) is a radically asked." He remarks with a joke mixed with sparkling finished filming a kissing scene in the atmosphere.

Meanwhile, the ratings go up after the 'Great Expectations' is the 14th in the ratings rise kkoehago gimjaewon hanjimin the kissing scene.

[NG several times at the end of a successful gimjaewon hanjimin filming a kissing scene. Photo credit: Planning TJ]

Smile

KJW questions and answers... after the Charity meeting in Japan....
    Not really sure when is it....
    From cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218

P3
    Q:最近感動したことは何ですか?
    JW:‘今、いに行きます’を見ながら
    あまりにも美しい家族愛を見てを流しました。

P4
    Q:子供たちを見ると、どんな持ちがしますか?
    JW:結婚したい!と思います。

P
    Q:自身の癖は?
    JW:唇をむこと。

P6
    Q:生まれわるとすれば何になりたいですか?そして男と女どちらに生まれたいですか?
    JW:次に生まれてくるときは、今度は女優になってみたいです。
    P7
    Q:これだけは一生えたくない!と思うものは?
    JW:一生を共にしてきた友人、8年を共にしてきたファン愛しいたち.

P8~9
    プロフィ

P10
    Q:初めに俳優としてデビュをすることになったきっかけは?
    JW:私が住んでた町の耳鼻科の病院長の紹介で始めることになりました。

Q:デビュをした時、絶忘れることのできない失敗やエピソドがありますか?
    JW:デビュ初の撮影中、私の失敗ではなく先輩演技者が失敗をして
    NGが出たにもかかわらず、新人という理由だけで助監督にひどい目にあった記憶があります。

]Q:時代劇と現代劇でどちらが好きですか?それはなぜでしょうか?
    JW:特別にどちらかに偏ったジャンルが好きというではないけれど、ただ史劇の場合は衣装やヘアスタイルにを遣わなくても良いので、演技により一層頭できる時間が多くて良い

P11
    Q:ドラマと映の差はどこだと考えますか?また、どちらが好きですか?
    JW:ママとパパのどちらが好きですか?に似た質問ですね。
    その時その作品の況や容により愛情度が少しずつわるのではないかと思います。

Q:また生まれわるならば俳優になりたいですか?
    JW:千回を尋ねられても返事は同じです。・・・当然です~~!!

Q:俳優の他(職業)何を一番やってみたいですか?
    JW:インテリア門家または建築家

Q:常にこころがけている事があるとすれば何ですか?(座右の銘)
    JW:他の人にする私の目つきと心は、まもなく私が受けることになる私の目つきと心だ。
    Q:多くの作品に出演されましたが、その中で最も好きな作品、または記憶にる作品は?
    JW:私には全作品が子供と一なので、順位はつけがたいです。

Q:いつから慈善活動に加しようと考えられたのですか?またきっかけは何ですか?
    JW:慈善活動をしようと思った特別な動機付けになった事柄はないのですが、
    ただ私が幼い時とても親しい友人が練炭ガスをんだ以後から心に化が起きたようです。

Q:ご自身がお父さんになった時に、子供に「これだけは必ずしたい!
    ということがありますか?
    JW:どんな器でも子供が最もに入った器を必ず一にマスタしたい。

Q:ファンから受けた贈り物の中で、一番記憶にる物は何ですか?
    JW:たくさんのものをいただきましたが、私がいかなる問題でんでいる時でも、
    私へ送ってくれた手紙が最も記憶にっていますね。
    その手紙によってたくさんの力(支え)になってくれましたし、み事を解決してくれました。

Q:”日本といえば、どんなイメジを思い出しますか?
    JW:きれいさ、親切さ、精巧さ、色とりどりのおりなす感じ、私を愛するファンたち^^

Q:演技をしない時は、どのようなことをしていますか?
    JW:家で休息を取りながら、映を見たりゲムをしんでいます^^

Q:好きな色と、その色が好きな理由は?またも自身を色に例えるなら何色だと思いますか?
    JW:色と白色。すっきりしていて好き。白色、なぜなら私は(白い人)だから・・・
    Q:電話の着信音はどんな曲ですか?
    JW:アクア(AQUARIUS

Q:最近を流したことはいつですか?それはどんな理由だったのですか?
    JW:”今、いに行きますという映を見て、家族愛を感じて。
    Q:私もガルフレンドがいたら良いなあ~と思う時は?
    JW:寒くなる季節?!フフ。映見に行く時~^^おいしい物を食べる時。

Q:無人島に行くことになった時、3つだけ持って行くことができるとしたら、
    何を持って行きますか?
    W:魔法のランプ、ドラゴンボル、愛する人。

Q:今回のKJW CHILDLENDREAMでどんな活動をしていきたいですか?
    JW:やさまざまな困難に遭遇している子供たちに、私の愛をもって小さいことかもしれませんが、暖かい手助けがで きるようなチャリティ(慈善)活動ができる場になればと思っています。
    Q:俳優として今後の夢を話してくださいますか?
    JW:キムジェウォンと聞いただけでその作品は必ず見たいと思ってもらえるような俳優
    P12
    Q:そばにいて欲しいと思う女性は、具体的にどんな女性ですか?
    JW:私が持っているあらゆることを、理解と愛でかばうことができる女性。

P13
    Q:好きなスポツや趣味は?
    JW:ゴルフ、ドライブ、音鑑賞

P14
    Q:換やストレス解消法は何ですか?
    JW:車の中で音を大きいボリュムでくこと。

P15
    Q:朝起きて必ずすることは何ですか?
    JW:時計見てテレビつけること。

Translation by google:

P3

Q: What impressed me recently?

JW: Film 'now, and will go to see' watching

Too beautiful to see tears of family love流しました.

P4

Q: Looking at the children, what are your feelings?
    JW: want to get married! .

P5

Q: I own habit?
    JW:噛むlips.

P6

Q: What if I want to be reborn? And both men and women to生まれたい?

JW: Now when you are born, this time it seems like the actress.

P7: This is the only life変えたくない! I think?
    JW: My parents have been together for a lifetime friend of his sister, 8-year dear to the fans who have been together

P8 to 9

P10

Q: early debut as an actor that was triggered?

JW: I have lived in the neighborhood long otologic referral hospital to begin with.

Q: At the time the debut of the absolute failure and can not forget that episode?

JW: debut during the filming of the first, I failed, but seniors who failed to act

NG said that despite the new assistant director just because it was a terrible memory.

Q: Who plays contemporary and historical dramas like? Why?

JW: special genre iseither biased, but I like the translation, but if Plays costumes and hairstyles遣わなくconcerned about as well, so performance can be more engrossed with a lot of good time.

P11

Q: Where is the difference between drama and film, I think it? Also, which do you like?

JW: I like both Mom and Dad? Similar question.
    At the time of the work's contents and the situation is gradually changing the degree of affection?.

Q: And if an actor wants to be reborn?
    JW: Thousands of times to answer unasked is the same. Naturally I ~ ~! !

Q: Other actors (vocational) What do you like most?
    JW: architect or interior experts

Q: I have always KOKOROGAKE if there is what is it? (Motto)
    JW: other people's eyes and my heart, I will shortly take up my eyes and mind.

Q: Many movies have been the favorite in the works, or works are memorable?
    JW: I do all the work with their children, but on the standings.

Q: When I try to participate in charitable activities and the thought? What made again?
    JW: I was trying to philanthropy special motivation because it is not a matter,

But I was very young when gas briquettes are close friends since I took heart from the change occurred.

Q: When your father is a child, "This is simply want to be sure!"
    JW: What is the most favorite instrument in a child with an instrument always want to master.

Q: I received a gift from a fan in the most memorable What is the matter?
    JW: We have received a lot of things but I have no problem even when tortured,

I sent a letter to the memories with them.
    The letter by force a lot of us to (support), to resolve the troubles me.

Q: "Japan" Speaking of the image思い出しますwhat?
    JW: Pretty, kindness, ingenuity, colorful ORINASU feeling, I love the fans ^ ^

Q: When not acting, what is on it?
    JW: take rest at home while watching a movie or enjoying the game ^ ^.

Q: favorite colors, favorite color is the reason? And also if you compare myself to what color the color you think?
    JW: black and white. I like to clean. White, because I was so 흰둥이 ^ ^ (white people)

Q: What mobile phone ringtone songs?
    JW: Aqua (AQUARIUS)

Q: When did you recently shed tears? What was the reason for it?
    JW: "Right now, and will go to see" movie, the feeling of family love.

Q: My girlfriend and I wish I would have to think that a good time?
    JW: cold season? ! FUFU. Go to a movie at the time ^ ^ delicious eating.

Q: When you go to a deserted island, with only three will be able to go,
    What have bars?
    JW: magic lamp, Dragon Ball, a loved one. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Q: What kind of activities in the KJW CHILDLENDREAM want to?
    JW: difficulties encountered a variety of diseases and have children, with my love may be small, like charity can help warm (charity) can be field activities would think.

Q: As an actor's dream to us now?
    JW: Kim Jae-won and should be heard only want to see the film and let actor.

Q: I want to be near a woman, any woman concretely?
    JW: I have all that love and understanding can protect women.

Q: I like sports or hobbies?
    JW: golf, drive, music appreciation

P14
    Q: diversion stress and what does it mean?
    JW: in the car and listen to music in large volumes.

P15
    Q: It is always wake to what?
    JW: clock watching it on TV.

The interview seem like interesting but the translation was not really good........

우리가 있짜나요~♡] [JW's 2nd FANCAMP] 신청,입금 공지입니다.
    글쓴이: 총무-김영미 조회수 : 116908.03.08 11:13 http://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218/6cD1/68159 안녕하세요!
    초지일관 운영진입니다.^^

어느덧 3월이 와서.... 따뜻한 4월로 향해가네요~
    따뜻한 4월은 우리 초지일관 가족 여러분들께 좋은 기억이 가득한 달이 되었음합니다.
    한동안 창단식 이후 뚜렷한 행사가 없어서 팬여러분들께
    죄송했는데 기쁜 소식을 전하게 되어서 무척 기쁩니다.

재원씨께서 초지일관 가족 여러분들과 자유로운 공간에서 함께하는 시간을 가지길 희망하셔서
    막힌 공간이 아닌 탁트인 공간에서 함께할 수 있는 캠프로 정하게 되었습니다.
    자세한 내용은 아래와 같습니다.

===============J.W 2nd FAN CAMP=============

◈캠프일정◈

*캠프일정:2008.04.12~2008.04.13(1박2일)
    *캠프장소:경기도 펜션(장소는 추후 공지예정)
    *캠프일정:서울 ->펜션 정오12시 출발(소요시간 2시간이내)
    (삼성동 코엑스 앞에서 전세버스를 타고 갑니다.)
    펜션 ->서울 오후 1시 출발
    (전세버스를 타고 삼성동 코엑스에 하차 예정)

◈참여방법◈
    *신청조건: 초지일관 3기 회원(카페 우수회원)
    *참가비: 25,000원
    *신청기간: 2008.03.10~2008.03.17(기간엄수)

◈신청방법◈

*국내팬*
    ┏입금기간:2008.03.10~2008.03.17(기간엄수)
    ┣계좌번호:신한 110-206-813773 (김영미-총무)
    ┗[캠프신청방]에 닉네임/이름/입금자명/연락처 신청바랍니다.

ex> 회장-김민선 / 김민선 / 김민선 / 010-7700-xxxx

*해외팬*
    ┏해외송금 수수료, 환율등의 문제로 인해 당일 현장에서 걷도록 하겠습니다.
    ┣캠프에 참여하실분들은 신청기간에 <<캠프신청방>>에 꼭 신청해주세요.
    ┣신청기간:2008.03.10 ~2008.03.17(기간엄수)
    ┗[캠프신청방]에 닉네임/이름(영문)/연락처 신청바랍니다.

ex> 회장-김민선 / KIM-MIN-SUN / 010-7700-xxxx

※주의사항※
    *개인별로 송금해주십시오.(단 자녀분을 동반하시는 회원분들은 함께 송금하셔도 무관하십니다.자녀동반시만!)
    *송금 후 반드시 <<캠프신청방>>에 남겨주고, 임원진이 송금 확인 후 신청완료!!로 표기해드리겠습니다.
    *행사 특성상 결제 후 취소는 불가합니다.
    *이번행사는 1박2일 일정입니다. 당일로 움직이시는 분들은 교통편을 별도로 확인 하셔야합니다.
    *행사참여시 초지일관 3기 단체티셔츠를 착용하셔야 합니다.
    *추가적인 공지사항은 입금기간이 끝나는데로 올려드겠습니다.
    (단체티 구매,조편성,교통편등등)

We itjjanayo to JW's 2nd FANCAMP ♡] [] application, notice of the deposit.
    Author: chongmu - gimyoungmi Vistas: 116908.03.08 1113 http://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218/6cD1/68159 Hi!

Grassland unyoungjin consistent. ^ ^

Eoneudeot came in March .... April was very warm toward

Our warmest April grasslands consistently good memories for our family, under the full moon.

Since the apparent lack of promotion for a while changdansik paenyeoreobundeulkke

I am very sorry to have to tell you I am pleased happy.

Grassland consistent with the free space ssikkeseo funding your family together in the time that having your hopes

In a closed space, not takteuin space camp, which can be clean.

For more information, see below.

J.W 2nd FAN CAMP ============= ===============

◈ ◈ camp schedule

* Camp schedule: 2008.04.12, 2008.04.13 (one night)

* Camp place: Pre-pensions (a place for future announcements planned)

* Camp schedule: Seoul -> pensions by 12 noon departure (the time it takes less than two hours)

(Samseong-dong COEX in front of the charter bus.)

Pensions -> Seoul starting 1:00 p.m.

(Sta planned to charter a bus Samseong-dong COEX)

How to participate ◈ ◈

* Conditions apply: Grassland consistent third term members (membership excellent cafés)

* Fee: 25,000 won

* Apply: 2008.03.10, 2008.03.17 (duration observed)

How to apply ◈ ◈

* * Guknaepaen

┏ deposit period: 2008.03.10, 2008.03.17 (duration observed)

┣ account number: 110-206-813773 Shinhan (gimyoungmi - chongmu)

Nickname ┗ [camp sincheongbang] / Name / deposit name / contact applications.

Ex> Chairman - gimminseon / gimminseon / gimminseon / 010-7700-xxxx

* * Haeoepaen

┏ overseas remittance fees, and other problems caused by the exchange rate geotdorok day in the field.

Request to participate in the camp during the ┣ hasilbundeul <<sincheongbang camp>> sincheonghaeju imperative.

┣ Apply: 2008.03.10, 2008.03.17 (duration observed)

Nickname ┗ [camp sincheongbang] / name (in English) / contact applications.

Ex> Chairman - gimminseon / MIN--KIM SUN / 010-7700-xxxx

Note ※ ※

* Private songgeumhaeju by us (kids only member to accompany you are independent, you can transfer the evening. Citizens to accompany their children!)

* Make sure the transfer <<sincheongbang camp>> him to leave, executives confirmed the transfer is completed, the application! Notation doable.

* Because of the nature of the event was canceled after the non-payment.

* This is a one night, two-day event. Transportation is a day to move on the people who must be confirmed separately.

* Offers of three groups consistently chamyeosi grasslands must wear T-shirts.

* Additional announcements by the end of the deposit period is going olryeodeu.

(Dancheti purchase, jopyeonseong, transport etc.)

Kim Jae Won news....
    i got that news from Japan's FC ... not really understand what 's happen .... sound like KimJaeWon will be acting with Lee Pani in the future .... That actor want to invilte "angel smile " to join the film with him which will broadcast in November.......

2008-03-11(火) イ・パニ"色即是空2 差し置いたがキム・ジェウォンと呼吸合わせたくて"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    【イ・パニ"色即是空2 差し置いたがキム・ジェウォンと呼吸合わせたくて"】・・・関連記事
     プレーボーイのモデルから俳優に変身したイ・パニがタレントキム・ジェウォンにラブコールを 送った。
    イ・パニは 10日午後 3時ソウル清淡洞クラブサークルで開かれたケーブルチャンネル XTM オリジナルミニ4 セクシー明朗モデル挑戦記『アンニョジェント』のミニショウケースで「キム・ジェウォンと一緒に演技して見 たい」と言った。
    この日ショウケースでイ・パニは一緒に演技して見たい相手アクターにタレントキム・ジェウォン を指した。
    イ・パニは「笑うのがきれいな男が好きなので、キム・ジェウォンの笑う姿がとても格好よく見えた」とキム・ ジェウォンと一緒に呼吸を合わせて見たい希望を現わした。
    一方、イ・パニは映画『色即是空2』にキャスティングされたが、露出守衛のため夫との相議あげく、結局出演 を差し置いたという事実を打ち明けた。
    イ・パニは「有名な映画だったが夫との相議の下、でないことを心に決めた」と言った。
    続けてイ・パニ側関係者は映画『カルチギ』もやはりキャスティングが入って来たが差し置いたと 仄めかした。
    イ・パニは 「とても大きな配役はむやみにできない。
    今のも大きい配役なのに・・・一応やって見るからといってするようになったが今度の演技もとても不足した」 と惜しさを打ち明けた。
    しかしイ・パニはいつかルーシー・リュウのように個人はもちろん国を輝かすことができる俳優になりたいとい う夢を表したりもした。
    イ・パニが初めて正劇演技に挑戦するようになる『アンニョジェント』はモデルアカデミーを背景に若者達の愛 と成功話を描き出すドラマでイ・パニの外にも歌手ソンウンとケーブルドラマのヘロインキム・セインなどが出 演する。
    劇中、ソンウンは故郷の後輩のモデルオーディションを手伝ってやろうとしたがモデルアカデミーに院長の目に 留まりモデル系として偶然に入門するようになった主人公役を引き受け紆余曲折の努力あげく、最高のモデルに 成長する人物を演じる。
    イ・パニはうまくやるトップモデルだが、新人であるモデル(ソンウン役)に周辺の関心が集中されると時期と 妬みに捕らわれる人物として登場してキム・セインは遊興業店で稼いだお金でモデルアカデミーに苦労して通い ながらモデル系のマドンナを夢見る人物に描き出す。
    コミックで溌剌とするセクシー明朗モデル挑戦記 『アンニョジェント』は 15日初放送される。
    Newsen

PANI Lee 2008-03-11 (Tuesday), "Kim Jae-won is差し置いた色即是空2 and合わせたくbreathing."

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    PANI [Lee, "Kim Jae-won is差し置いた色即是空2 and respiratory合わせたく"・・・related article]
    Playboy actor changed from the model and talent is PANI RABUKORU sent to Kim Jae-won.
    PANI Lee on the 10th at 3 pm Qing pale-dong in Seoul Circle Club held four mini-cable channel XTM original bright and sexy model, the challenge Recollections ANNYOJENTO MINISHOUKESU, "Kim Jae-won and acting together to watch wants, "he said.
    PANI-day show in this case is acting with other actors and the talent to see指したto Kim Jae-won.
    Lee PANI, "laughter is like a clean man, Kim Jae-won's style is very smiling face looked" Kim Jae-won and breathing with hope to present when he see fit.
    Meanwhile, Lee is the movie色即是空2 PANI, which has been casting a custodian for the exposure and her husband after the assembly phase, but eventually confessed to the fact that差し置いたappearance.
    Lee PANI, "the famous movie and her husband were under the assembly phase, decided not mind," he said.
    Lee continues PANI KARUCHIGI side of the movie is concerned, is also casting差し置いたcame in and仄めかした.
    PANI Lee is "a very large cast is not without reason.
    So even though a large cast・・・supposedly because I see now is this very lack of performance "by惜しconfessed.
    But Lee Lucy Lieu someday PANI is personal as well as輝かすcountry can dream of becoming an actor to represent it.
    Lee is the first positive PANI play acting ANNYOJENTO challenge to the Academy, is a model to the youth's background and success stories depict love drama outside of PANI singer Lee Seong-eun and Kim heroin cable drama Thane and performers.
    Play in the junior Seong-eun is the hometown of model audition was trying to help model the academy director as a model system留まりintroductory chance to become a hero to take on the role after tortuous effort, the best model a grown man play.
    PANI-top model is a good one, but the new model is nearby (Seong-eun role) and by the time attention was focused on jealousy and fall prey to the person who emerged as the entertainment places in Thane Kim earned money model Academy returnable while struggling with a dream of Madonna's character model system to depict.
    溌剌bright and sexy, comic and sketch the model ANNYOJENTO challenge, first broadcast on November 15.

i really wish i can read japanese and know what the article talking about. it's so confusing just reading the article. i still have no idea what it's talking about. i hope it's something good for kim jae won. hopefully a drama cause it does sound like a drama.

from reading the article i wonder if kim jae won is kim jae won or a chracter of kim jae won....

Smile

hello friends ....
    i just watched KJW 's old video clip ... that video about KJW went to Taiwan to meet the fans there in 2005 ... watching the video made me miss him a lot .... hope i will have a chance to be one of people who stay next to him .....hihiihi..... he is so cute with the black glasses ..... tall and look genleman with the smile always on his lips.....
    The music on this video is so nice ... the singer sing in English and the meaning of this song make you feel exciting too..... hihihi.....

http://www.tudou.com/v/diSOFbZtzxI
    Last edited by amy03; 03-12-08 at 03:38 PM.

Wink

KIM JAE WON UPDATE NEWS....
    The questions and answers for KJW's camp which coming on next month....

[Bulletin]] [FAQ]
    Author: executives - jeongeunmi Vistas: Frequently asked questions 69508.03.13 10:19 http://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218/6cBC/418 ◈ ◈

1. Members can also participate?

Because events in the club's summer camp chuchoehaneun excellent three times subscribed because you can only attend.

2. Alone, okay?

Ohio alone, with friends and eoulryeoseo would still gorgeous, enjoyable jinaesil can do, so do not worry.

Those applications still do not have a good time with Mr. hoping the funds come with the member.

Sincheonghaeju the courage to take off.

3. Personal circumstances (the company, hakgyodeung) could late?

I do not want to come after application to the individual that's fine.

Because the event is underway, we can not do that each pickup Transport If you could please do OK,

Check-in will come in paensyeon imwonbunkke for coming.

4. Samseongdong a hotel where?

* Hotel Premier ohkeuwoodeu - Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 159-9
    : 02-3466-7000 samseongyeok 6 beonchulgu

* COEX Intercontinental Hotel
    : 6 after 2 subway exit from the Sta samseongyeok moleul daughter COEX is located approximately five to ten minutes away.
    Home http://seoul.intercontinental.com/
    Telephone 02-3452-2500

* Seven Stacey seochojeom Residence
    : Website: www.stay7.com

Tentative is still gathering place or a place above gotjung. Confirmed again when the bulletin.

Dangilman 5.12 days, and I would like to participate.

Customer's personal circumstances, it is no matter dangilman events you can attend.

But I know personally, want to see a return to the ride, so please yuuihae benefits.

From cafe.daum.net

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by amy03 View Post
    From " Rival"

more....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival64.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival69.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival62.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival57.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival51.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival48.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival46.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival45.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival32.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rival/rival67.jpg')

i just want to post those pic after the pic collection for Rival ...but don't have the icon for rely ...i used Quote that 's why it show here .... Sorry....
    Last edited by amy03; 03-15-08 at 03:26 AM.

Wink

KimJaeWon picture to make the page running during the time we wait for his new come out......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/b9785212145f4141f819b801.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/10cf246dbbad5deb431694ed.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/fe2e6722f454e1b44623e80c.jpg')
    Last edited by amy03; 03-19-08 at 01:06 AM.

more pic for the "cute guy"......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/kjw10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/bdaykjw-5.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/kjw7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/kjw11.jpg')