Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Jae Won

Quote Originally Posted by amy03 View Post
    Hi j.ngel, i bought the DVD ... " land of wine" is too old .. i don't think any web still have it .... youtube only have 1 or 2 episode ... check on youtube maybe you can find more...... do you watch "Bejling my love " ? his hair look funny there.....
    nope i havent watch beijing my love. i only watch my sis is 19, lovely patzi, great inheritance, hwang jin??, mr arrogant and wonderful life.thats all

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    i believe it's the most recent for this year. it was during his japan fan meeting
    woow he looks so handsome!!! oh i miss him so much! thanks

i check it on youtue too bad they dont have it....... but iv seen some of his fan made MV of the kissing seen hehehe and there is rival i just watch the NG its so funny actually i dont understand what they were saying... nwy are korean?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by j.ngel View Post
    i check it on youtue too bad they dont have it....... but iv seen some of his fan made MV of the kissing seen hehehe and there is rival i just watch the NG its so funny actually i dont understand what they were saying... nwy are korean?
    so sad .....
    yes, in youtube you can find some more video clip about his drama ... or you go to this web http://6.cn/6new/watch/5572804.html you can watch "Bejling my love"
    i will look around if i can find out where still have Jae Won 's drama i will let you know.....

so sad .....
    yes, in youtube you can find some more video clip about his drama ... or you go to this web http://6.cn/6new/watch/5572804.html you can watch "Bejling my love"
    i will look around if i can find out where still have Jae Won 's drama i will let you know.....
    thanx thanx much!!!! for the site....

KIM JAE WON UPDATE NEWS

China gave the newspaper said lili youngsangbang translated. The director is a joint venture with China yichang drama starring actor was decided to fund something to talk about. We do video, because knowing what is next for him. 【PD yichanghan Korea's new drama "woah matter (I love you)" will visit】 June 17, in China it is a very popular Korean dramas 『Milly Nineteen』, 『PD yichang one of the stars of my heart』 Masterwork entertainment room visits. During the chat, yichang China will soon pay a director and staff of the joint venture is scheduled to go into drama 』『 first love, starring namwoo is already in South Korea's Kim Jae Won and starring actress to decide if the leak was elected from China to pay. China is also acting director in order to pay yichang skillfully, and beautiful actresses, hoping that the joint venture. China腾讯网 [More] Bulletins also introduce freedom of information, covering lili said, because taking, saying the PD said. Korea-China joint drama "First Love" in regard to translate it. The PD, equal to differentiate between staff and actors of the story, two months in Mandarin I think I studied ^ ^ ● drama of the first gave the title as "First Love"

● shooting startups shadow is the end of August, scheduled for early September ● shooting cycle (a cycle than the period) was around 2 gaewolban This is the PD and past JaeWon ● "house", "rivals", "Milly", "wonpul" Beoninga past couple worked together, I know, this is also PD JaeWon do like to shoot in China.

● mihwakjeongyijiman starring actress, China's domestic actress to ponder ● JH-Picture of China and Korea as a joint venture of GH, JH GH is (perhaps actress?) Provide resources, there is a future based on interviews by the decision

● "First Love" is a love drama, two young people starting out, the male hero geukjungganbueseo Because of this amnesia, remember to eliminate gyeonggwahae meet again after so many years, Women make a real effort to regain the lead remember that he went about it 1 Tue 45 minutes (usually it is the drama, but China), about 20 times.

Interview with director and Moderator:

Moderator kiki: Tencent to the netizens, good afternoon! This is the Bechtel-star face-to-face, I was kiki. Today, we chat room guests of the guests who is the director of "Saosao 19-year-old" and "Xingmengqiyuan" well-known Korean director Mr. Li Changhan!

Li Changhan: Good morning! Hello!

Moderator kiki: Lee directed this two Chinese good ah.

Lichang Han: I was Lichang Han, I learn Chinese two months. (Laughter)

Moderator kiki: Hao Bang! Schooling in a month.

Li Changhan: the more the will not.

Moderator kiki: you are a self-study? »

Li Changhan: in recent years in South Korea are all learning Chinese, now in South Korea there are a lot of classes to learn Chinese.

Moderator kiki: that you are special to come to China to come to China to prepare for the right »

Lichang Han: I would like to tell some of the staff in China with some performers want to tell them more or less able to understand that I am in the effort to learn Chinese.

Moderator kiki: How long you come to China to the »

Li Changhan: Before I came to China several times and also have a job, they also have their own rest. China is due to the work of the matter.

Moderator kiki: I heard that this is the end of August because mainland China wants to cooperate a team of TV drama, whose name seems to have called for a "first love", is it »
    Li Changhan: the end of August to begin shooting a TV series called "first love", when many people think of first love the name, including the谈恋爱it is now, has been the first love of the people, or everyone to hear this word When will bring different feelings. I think you certainly have.

Moderator kiki: Yes, definitely.

Li Changhan: first love is not to your great influence »

Moderator kiki: That's right.

Li Changhan: first love for everyone are particularly deep impression, so I would like to leave this subject for everyone to a very deep impression.

Moderator kiki: At present the actor heard that the show have been identified is Kim Jae Won »

Li Changhan: Kim Lee Yuan before the director with the cooperation of many of the theater, opera is the first with Kim Jae Won , the Kim Lee Yuan that he directed to China to the Chinese movie, so he is also willing to director Lee Cooperation.

Moderator kiki: This is the second cooperation between the bar »

Li Changhan: three to four times the.

Moderator kiki: actresses to be heard in the selection of the actress, but has yet to determine right »

Li Changhan: not yet determined, Kim Jae Won has just recently set this drama is the male lead, we will choose the mainland of China acting very pretty good actress.

Moderator kiki: director of the Chinese mainland actress familiar? »

Li Changhan: Historical Drama in South Korea because more and more, relatively few modern drama, but this time we in Chinese companies JSpicture, China's Hairun Korean companies with the cooperation of the GH, information is JSpicture company provided us with some information, According to the information we will interview a number of actors.

Moderator kiki: We China's many viewers like Kim Jae Won . So the next director must take the set to take over Yuan.

Li Changhan: to return to Korea with Kim Jae Won said, he will be very happy.

Moderator kiki: the film could begin shooting at the end of August, a drama like this production cycle is probably the long »

Li Changhan: the end of August is now expected to begin shooting in early September, shooting almost two and a half months of the cycle around.

Moderator kiki: a director, your preference for what kind of comparison subjects »

Li Changhan: director when they get together often say, we have to make an influential series of the kind, humane drama to their lives as a theme, relatively biased in favour of life chapter.

Moderator kiki: still wants to live relatively close, just like the director mentioned. These works in your inside, your own most satisfied with what is a » The current works on the inside.

Li Changhan: Kim Jae Won -director with the cooperation of a series called "Our Home", this series may not be broadcast in China, this series has left me deeply impressed by comparison, this drama in South Korea while not as high , But there are certain ratings.

Moderator kiki: the show can be directed to us about the Chinese audience to talk about it »

Li Changhan: The drama of the Yuan is set with a Japanese actor to work with, the actress said she is not, is dumb.

Moderator kiki: the actor is a dumb, or play the role »

Li Changhan: play the role of a dumb, Kim Jae Won drama of love with the actress, I do not know the Chinese do not know what kind of situation, if in Korea, the difference in status between the two families If that great, the family would be opposed. Two people to overcome the opposition of this family, with a walk in the.

Moderator kiki: is a relatively warm, the warmth of the series.

Li Changhan: The main themes of this drama is about two people's sincere love of the subject matter.
    Moderator kiki: Sadness may be a little of the kind »

Li Changhan: Like fairy-tale love story like that.

Moderator kiki: The Chinese girls will read beyond crazy. At the end of August the director wants to cooperate in this ministry "first love", in the minds of you now have a preliminary impression, one of the ideas and planning? »

Li Changhan: The series is also a very sweet love drama, two young people is the first time the two met, because this man plays the heroine to the middle part of his loss of memory, loss of memory, he had for many years , Both of them to meet again, after the reunion, this woman worked very hard for him to find a memory, two people constantly in this process together to make a new spark.

Moderator kiki: This is more than one long drama? » If the diversity of how many points will probably set »

Li Changhan: 45-minute set.

Moderator kiki: 20, 30 will probably set it true »

Li Changhan: 20 sets.

Moderator kikikiki: the first sentence of your Chinese is what »

Li Changhan: "Hello!"

Moderator kiki: instead of "I love you." I studied Korean is the first sentence, "I love you." The first sentence is "Hello"? »

Li Changhan: "Hello!" Because all communication between students, to exchange, so the teachers teach the first sentence of "Hello."

Moderator kiki: Today's chat is the theme of "I Love You", is the director of the play "I love you." Just now the director of the mobile phone ring for the "I Love You" or the theme song episode »

Li Changhan: there have broadcast dramas, is also the theme song. Name of the song called "salad."

Moderator kiki: sounds is particularly brisk.

Li Changhan: salad dressings.

Moderator kiki: Why is salad dressing »

Li Changhan: because the salad dressing gives a very greasy feel, a little sweet, like love, a lot of experience with integration. Because each person's taste is different, some people eat salad dressing will find this salad dressing quite sweet, some people feel very tired, some people may think a little.

Moderator kiki: the director likes to sing? »

Li Changhan: Although I love to sing, but there is a feeling of self-confidence, no way for everyone to sing, hide in a corner of their own to their own singing

Li Changhan: If the words to say on the more complicated. I think that because the South Koreans with Chinese people in appearance, in many ways of thinking are very close on, this is also possible Chinese audiences like the one of the reasons why Korean dramas. Just as South Korea before its film culture is not a start like this now developed, is also before the introduction of many American films. During that time, the Korean people in a very serious study of film and television things.

Moderator kiki: So China may be the same with South Korea are the places, such as you mentioned just now the director of the same appearance a bit, it will resonate, is it true »

Li Changhan: director just after the plane, and then have a Chinese person in Chinese with him ask for directions, then the director felt that the Chinese people with the Korean quite like the look.

Moderator kiki: the director is just to Beijing today? »

Li Changhan: Yesterday to.

Moderator kiki: What do you also customary to Beijing? »

Lichang Han: I think Beijing's rapid development, I came to Beijing several times, each time to feel that they have visited all the places can not be found.

Moderator kiki: Beijing that the director liked it »

Lichang Han: I especially like Beijing, before coming to Beijing but also to have several times, and I especially like the kind of Chinese food, China has a lot of beauty.

Moderator kiki: Thank you, the director. What do you like Chinese food inside what is the most »

Li Changhan: Hai Zhepi.

Moderator kiki: your deep impression on this? »

Lichang Han: I especially like to eat seafood food, China has a lot of seafood, so every time I eat seafood very happy.

Moderator kiki: Do you like to eat hot pot? »

Lichang Han: I have eaten, but I also eat mandarin duck dishes.

Moderator kiki: authentic Sichuan hotpot is the mandarin duck.

Li Changhan: in Korea I often eat hot pot.

interview continuous later.....
    Last edited by amy03; 06-19-08 at 05:39 PM.

More interview:
    Director Li Changhan and moderator Kiki
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/11074/11074176.jpg')

Moderator kiki: South Korea's dishes are Xiaoguo right »

Lichang Han: I eat hot pot in South Korea South Korea is not the pot, the Chinese people to Korea to do the dishes.

Moderator kiki: What do you eat in the pot with South Korea in Beijing to eat hot pot smell like? »

Li Changhan: Mile Island in South Korea, the Chinese eat a lot of pot, it may be because South Koreans prefer Chila of the bar, so the pot Henla in South Korea.

Moderator kiki: in China, not spicy hot pot? » Sichuan hotpot should Henla.

Li Changhan: in Korea the Chinese dishes to eat more point.

Moderator kiki: The director is also to go to Beijing yesterday, prior to you that you have to Beijing several times to check or travel around the right »

Li Changhan: Prior to the Beijing time, to places Manduo, I feel that I was Lu Chi, also in South Korea, went to where there will be signs.

Moderator kiki: director of the ring actually is such a lovely voice.

Li Changhan: "I love you" theme song.

Moderator kiki: sounds like the children sing.

Li Changhan: No children.

Moderator kiki: a girl sing.

Li Changhan: a little girl-child.

Moderator kiki: You Xinji a director too, deliberately put in the middle section of "I Love You" theme song.

Lichang Han: I remember that once went to Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace have been.

Moderator kiki: some went to the famous landscape. Do not know the director has been to Beijing some well-known but it is relatively small minority point where, for example, what those of the alley. It will be to »

Li Changhan: every time to China's mission is to go before the Chinese have to say one is not, can not own sake. So I am now seriously studying Chinese, the next time to go to these things. Sometimes because of language barriers on the feel of a person in the city centre, the sounds Shasha.

Moderator kiki: the director is too modest, before Xiaojin not around you to do your translation? »

Li Changhan: no.

Moderator kiki: If you now where it can bring Xiaojin. What do you think? Chinese studious »

Li Changhan: just started to learn Chinese, not Korean because the tone, the Chinese there are four tones, has just started to learn when there is Biebieniuniu, has not been to, are now slowly slowly adapt to the process.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/11074/11074186.jpg')

Moderator kikikiki: This is your will be the only one Chinese song? » There are other? »

Li Changhan: Chinese is now the director of the initial stage, if you demand, then there is that I do not quite meet the standard of the. I have watched a movie called "Sweet Honey," Kanna film when compared deep impression, said that they must take the series theme song learn from, mainly because Chinese more difficult, only the front of the school Part.

Moderator kiki: You usually also like to sing, and that South Korea's your favorite singer who »

Li Changhan: in Korea fly to the sky, is a combination.

Moderator kiki: the director would like younger, it is the trend of the portfolio? »

Li Changhan: because I shoot all of the many topics related to the Dugen young people, so I also keep learning compared with the trend of the culture, songs, so I keep learning in this regard.

Moderator kiki: director modestly, by learning the word.

Li Changhan: Life is constantly exploring, learning process.

Moderator kiki: as with all of you before the audience are basically television dramas, film directors have Paiguo? » If I take the liberty, I am not quite sure.

Li Changhan: the time being there is no film. But when I University in the professional study is also in the film. I have recently planned to make a new film works.

Moderator kiki: After directing the film inside I could see in the sweeping, glass-like.

Li Changhan: But this is a waste of comparison.

Moderator kiki: the director or you give me such a role, let me out to Habitat.

Li Changhan: The next make a film when you can hope from interviews, look at the election can not be successful actress.

Moderator kiki: Thank you, the director, next time we must call me, I live to face the trial. Thank you very much today, Lee also directed our guests chat room, the next time you must have your Kim Jae Won with the other actors to our chat room guests, thank you! Thank you, the director! Thank you for the participation of netizens, our next Goodbye! Thank you, Xiaojin.

Li Changhan: Thank you!

Source: http://ent.qq.com/a/20080618/000104_4.htm

kim jae won in a new drama...hope it's true
    haven't heard any korean news on it yet...

korean actress i would like to see kjw co-star with

lee da hae
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/files/NP/P/2008/06/PP08061900021.JPG')

yoon eun hye
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lucies2schocolate/yeh.jpg')

song hye gyo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/lance9464/b24628688.jpg')

sung yuri
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s194/sophiesoe/Sung%20Yuri/yul120.jpg')

and again with

eugene
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk78/kimerald_cute17/KimEugene4.jpg')

jang nara
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii268/034dollyanne/jang%20nara/01vr9gb4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/myang05/200705150021_76246.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/myang05/200705150021_76246.jpg')

Wink

To a_girl,

Wow, your suggestion list of Kim Jae Won co-star are so attractive.... but i heard they may choose Sun Li or (Sun Lee) to appear as actress.. i really don't know who is Sun Li ... do you know her? she is Korean actress or Chinese actress.....

This news just announce in China because the director Li Changhan came to China for the Beijing Film Academy and the reporter from there made interview with him .... i surprised too, because follow what they said the drama will be start soon .. end of August that's mean only 2 more months and why the Korean didn't have any news about that.... KBS, MBC, or SBC who this drama will belong with....

Anyway, i wish the news is true and KJW will be back with the drama soon.....

i do really hope it's true too. i'm having doubts.
    i have a feelings it's old news from years ago.

sun li is a chinese actress. she appeared in many chinese series. she was in "fearless" with jet li.

she appeared in "bi/rain" mv Shou Ji (Hand Note)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-o-tyRaZi1c

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2005-11-11/U1527P28T3D893130F328DT20051111135411.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2006-05-19/U1344P28T3D1087278F326DT20060519174230.jpg')

some of her series...

she co-star with wallace huo in Emerald on the Roof
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ujOJ_ctOYdY

Xin Shang Hai Tan with Huang Xiao Ming
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2BGjDBqUqk8
    Last edited by a_girl; 06-21-08 at 03:05 AM.

lets keep our fingers crossed that the news about kjw is true.. i miss him so much hope to see him again in a new series

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    i do really hope it's true too. i'm having doubts.
    i have a feelings it's old news from years ago.

sun li is a chinese actress. she appeared in many chinese series. she was in "fearless" with jet li.

she appeared in "bi/rain" mv Shou Ji (Hand Note)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-o-tyRaZi1c

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2005-11-11/U1527P28T3D893130F328DT20051111135411.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/2006-05-19/U1344P28T3D1087278F326DT20060519174230.jpg')

some of her series...

she co-star with wallace huo in Emerald on the Roof
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ujOJ_ctOYdY

Xin Shang Hai Tan with Huang Xiao Ming
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2BGjDBqUqk8

She look very nice .... hope the chemistry between them is good....

Any time when i heard the news from him, i always ask myself this news is the new one or the fans they repeated it again.....
    Yeah, keep our finger cross and wish the news about Kim Jae Won this time is TRUE....

Wink

Kim Jae Won pictures....Book release in Japan

Kimjaewon sure 7 issue

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw3.jpg')

Credit to Cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218[/LEFT]
    Last edited by amy03; 06-24-08 at 01:02 AM.

amy03 can't see any of the pics u post

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEWS

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/20080625')
    Kim Jae Won, Bae Yong Joon said NHK 'cross-load Asia' live appearances

Kim Jae Won 'yonsama' Bae batong after receiving a star in the Japanese public broadcaster NHK TV interview program, 'Asia cross-load' appearance.

NHK in Tokyo on July 11 Kimjaewon the proceeds from the studios' cross-load Asia 'in a live show. 'Asia cross-load' entertainment as well as sports, politics, economy, culture, including representatives of all sectors in the Asia program of interviewing the stars. Bae's side in the interview broadcast Oct. 9. A month after South Korea's Kim Jae Won and was invited into the studio.

Kim Jae Won 'cross-load Asia' has recently appeared via satellite TV aired by NHK in the popular KBS 2TV 'Hwang Jin Yi' promotion. Kimjaewon 11 days' cross-load Asia 'appeared to begin with, and the 13th paenmiting to proceed with plans to hold a press conference.

In particular, Japan's Underground paenmitingeseo Kimjaewon kills. Smiles are created seonmulhaejun 'Pro Miss (Promise)' and 'child Miss Yu (I Miss You)' paenmitingeul through two songs debut in the summer.

This is a song for two months Kimjaewon haewatgo practice recently finished recording digital music. The 13 songs emtaunui jangcheolmin chief Kim Jae Won, "the song is entirely up to fans for having a digital music service through the sale of revenue, business is not considered at all.. It costs too late singer expressed his debut," he said.

credit to [email protected]

Kim Jae Won pictures....Book release in Japan

Kimjaewon sure 7 issue

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kjw3.jpg')

Credit to Cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218[/left]
    i'm so happy to see new pics of him...
    he's smoking hot with her smile...
    love the pic of him with glasses...

Wink

Kim Jae Won picdture......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/kimjaewon0218/kim0.jpg')

Wink

KJW new picture from cafe...
    Love his smile which made his face always bright and young ....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/kjw7-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/kjw6.jpg')

thank to [email protected]
    Credit to cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_ttl01.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_ttl02.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_ttl03.jpg')

Han was told by Kim Jong-10's appearance was in the middle of the drama is the first act in a role.
    (Turnover was playing Uno) GUNSOKU Chang, who is popular, so the pressure really is. evaluation, it would be my responsibility.
    Staff has also been an actor to work with the people who were so (to reduce pressure) This is an extension of previous work, is a unique character just think that.
    Fortunately (in Korea) to be gradually increased, the ratings you loved him so happy. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_img01.jpg')

Han Sung and Kim Jong fan of one person, to Heterosexual uncontrollable feelings, even when I think of course. Both of them are thinking of the world, to feel the same kind of problems. For the world to live, encouraging people to comfort them or even return home if one is the loneliness. Met the same suffering to know each other when the appearance of mind, not part of惹(I) I think he was. The two love is not just love between the sexes, rather than to support each other spiritually補いeach other, the more I think it was profound.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_img02.jpg')

Kim Jung Han's difficult to play, all playing good. When people are serious in others, showing and wild side, who likes the sweet talk in front of them, there are many different aspects. But Kim Jong Han is always cool, it's tough.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangjiny/message/images/03_img03.jpg')

My mouth is big, big laugh, and more. Normally, historical dramas and laugh when the actor was not open his mouth a little, but I'm smiling mouth wide open. But it was a bearded, open mouth, so too will fall off balance. Other actors of his fine, but if I get the older, already is talking, a lot of feeling. But this time it was too easy. My voice is low, but the baby-faced modern drama is not fit to be a low voice, original voice and tone up a bit from it, or演じなけれ. But (this time) in the period drama, performed in his voice intact.

Ha Ji-won has been growing every actor, I think. For each work, integrity and quality, and the aura has become something like that. Never go forward without stopping, and always growing. Training and without stint, so I could be working to have a better Naturally, it is viewers who also travels so much that he loved.

from http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/hwangji...essage_03.html

Kindergarden Heritage Review...

Due to the great heritage of the redevelopment area and the specific target areas for redevelopment in kindergarten this broad land, which will have to take up kindergarten for a variety of forces in the conflict and several episodes that dealt with drama.
    The kindergarten teacher had to be a mobster story ...

Life was slowly through kindergarten and gangsters are going to cleanse the story ...

And the story of true love to visit ...

Eventually his mother's legacy and his sojunghangeot to find that precious story that made me ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs9.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczkudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAzMS5qcGc=')
    Ganghyeonse [kimjaewon] yumirae [hanjimin] choesiwan [kimjihun]

Jwarobuteo sequentially ...

My mother is dead and three ganghyeon chairman of the kindergarten, depending on who will and testament of the heir. But the three gangsters ganghyeon budumok.

Kindergarten teachers from secondary information age will ganghyeon to stay only 100 days to be eligible for kindergarten to get to inherit it. The organization has three kindergartens and chajihae ganghyeon land for redevelopment to participate in it ... The three ganghyeon of secondary school teachers in the ulmyeo gyeojameokgi and into the Great Leap Forward ... So there is a kindergarten teacher from the kindergarten and stay gakse forces trying to protect. The companies participating in the redevelopment choesi Wan and Chief of the Great Leap Forward rae rae using yetyeoninyimyeonseo Yumi trying to secure the kindergarten.

The mother of three sons of ganghyeon eotnaganeun japgoja ... and the right for his son in a variety of means that it will and testament of three namgyeotjiman ganghyeon not know his son. He inherits a kindergarten for an organization just after efforts to sell him the organization would like to be helpful ... it halppun ganghyeon three meotmoreugo hostile to the back of your mind open and dumped a lover choesi Wan various information to give to his knowledge, Linda Wan choesi

This drama is simply did not address only the love between men and women.

Parents will have a significant namgyeojun through the darkness in the world to get rid of the things that are valuable primarily deals with the story of three ganghyeon beside him mentally jitaenghaeju avoid dropping off a little in love with the Great Leap Forward rae misconduct.

Even children who become gangsters, but his heart is sweet fairy tale is going to look at his three children to clean purity ganghyeon where it is just amazing.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs9.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczkudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAzMi5qcGc=')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs7.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczcudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAyNi5qcGc=')

At first, but she knows ganghyeon Wan yetyeoninin choesi the emergence of his own mind, Youme rae gradually learned to look at and also getting harder for her to look at the Great Leap Forward rae starting to fall.

So after the Great Leap Forward in fact would not have tried to keep ganghyeon kindergarten age children who did anateultego of interest to the map and his mother, father and trying to understand nor anateulgeot anateulgeot.

Later in the minds of these three ganghyeon directly through the ambassador revealed.

Ganghyeon their hearts to the three-rae molrajuneun a Great Leap Forward was not interested in all that ... would neottaemunyirago off. You try to finish their stay, if they speak their minds and pass it to her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs9.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczkudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAzMy5qcGc=')

... So this is what the Great Leap Forward own purposes, but more like a naughty behind the emphasis on doing so. ... But I've no villain.

Rae and digging a hole and Yumi ganghyeon create a degree that even two minutes, making the boat distant age.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs7.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczcudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAyNy5qcGc=')

Their relationship is as close again, this misconception is close to moving away again, I repeat, it's misunderstood as being far away.

But the problem is a misconception that turns ganghyeon pulryeogo anneundaneungeot do.

So, for example, a Great Leap Forward choesi Wan has his own organization ganghyeon kindergarten age, and the gangsters who go to neomgiryeo choesi Wan, also said that the three kkabalrijiman ganghyeon Nori go to kindergarten in the company's chief does not tell the truth.

So do not hurt the Great Leap Forward.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs8.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczgudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAyOC5qcGc=')

It was a huge three ganghyeon come.

NK his father's raneungeot company's board of directors. To the degree that the redevelopment plan immediately ...

My father had a good feeling not to have a misunderstanding of revenge, Carl ganghyeon three more and I'll ...

My father was not aware his son, also named ganghyeon turns the truth.

Since then, three behind ganghyeon father's knowledge of these facts, but do not you help me to continue my father was three ganghyeon attack.

But between his father and his three ganghyeon person's right to slander a decision choesiwan ...

The three-year-old father to live ganghyeon ganghyeon crisis in the middle and he felt it was slander.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs9.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczkudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAzNC5qcGc=')

So this is like a Great Leap Forward ahpeulttaen ganghyeon turns next to him and ....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs9.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczkudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAzNS5qcGc=')

Kindergarten to do with my life on fire, turning ganghyeon Yumi So he saved them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs7.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczcudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAyOC5qcGc=')

Euheuk wanso jiminnim .... ...

So the three fires since the Great Leap Forward ganghyeon's mind and find out more ...

Affection is a little too far apart to check the incident key points being ya blah blah.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs7.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzE3MTExMkBmczcudGlzdG9y eS5jb206L2F0dGFjaC8wLzAyMDAwMDAwMDAyOS5qcGc=')

cont....