Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Kim Jae Won

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    can't wait for his drama to start filming and out

Me too....why they don't announce anything about the drama yet?????
    who will be his co-star.... hum... hum........:

Wink

KIM JAE WON INTERVIEW JULY 2008

This is the cell phone site in Japan recently published by reporters on the set of 10 Yuan asked: 10, is probably the other day to Fukuoka in time for the interview.

Probably read a few issues, :

Q1: By the time the 30-year-old want to do the thing is what »
    A: would like to talk about a lifetime will not forget the love.

Q2: Recently relations are very good artists who »
    A: Ding Ren Chang Jang Nara.

Q3: In addition to actors, to engage in other employment is what »
    A: The owner of the hotel (when a person is laughing, joking about it ..

Q4: If the actor or another life to me, but I think any professional walking?
    A: restaurants, fast-food restaurant, perhaps? Was president of the idea.
    In fact, as a part-time job. (Laughter)

Q5: Japanese favorite mean?
    Japan and the Japanese remember the first time that you would be taught.
    A: Oh, like, say remembered as the first "Seek urethral ohnegayi simaseu (favor)."
    What are talking about whenever there is talk in Japan.

Q6: I want to eclipse do not want to eat the same thing again?
    A: I want to eclipse that, yes, all good.
    Grilled is also very clean appearance, the person who created a serious car feel.
    And earlier, woomebo (jangahjji plums) and is now eating chungdongjeok do, but I do not want to eat again, it is not.

Q7: What are holidays »
    A: to friends and Juju, but not always the same time, but as long as there is time to try to travel together or playing.

Q8: Speech Historical Play "Huang Zhen Iraq" difficult? »
    A: I think the Historical Play very interesting, but lines than the modern drama easily.

Q9: If the girls would like to take the initiative to be honest? »
    A: The past can not and can not now (laughter). Have a positive future offensive plans.

Q10: underwear is 1.30 or 1.40 trousers were pants faction »
    A: I sent the pants is 1.30. 1.40 no trousers, it is boxing athletes wear. Today, I Cangqing Se is the Paul Smith!!

credit soompi.com

Wink

Kim jae won new pic......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8559/ec82acebb3b8jweca781ecbyh7.jpg')
    Last edited by amy03; 08-29-08 at 11:32 PM.

Wink

Kim Jae Won on Japan magazine....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/20080826')

特集 韓国ドラマ<ファン・ジニ>

キム・ジョンハンとミョンウォルの
    決して
    許されない愛

韓国ドラマ<ファン・ジニ>(BS2 毎週日 後9:00~)がいよいよ佳境に入ってきた。特集では、今 後の展開が気になるキム・ジョンハンとミョンウォルの愛の行方に注目。キム・ジョンハン役のキム・ジェウォ ンに、終盤の見どころ、物語のテーマ、作品の魅力、俳優としての展望について聞いた。また、取材当日の彼の 行動を時間軸に沿って紹介。番組やインタビュー取材の合間に見えたキム・ジェウォンの素顔も掲 載する。
    撮影/篠原伸佳$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.nhk-sc.or.jp/stera/images/midasi_p01_link.gif')
    キム・ジェウォンさんは、“元祖キラースマイル”と呼ばれるほど、さわやかでほんわかした笑顔が魅力の俳優 。これまで御曹子や好青年役のイメージが強かったため、<ファン・ジニ>での、りりしい姿は彼にとって大変 身だったとか。しかし、素顔のジェウォンさんは、温かい中にも、知的さ、クールさ、そして芯の強さがうかが える。実際、さまざまなバリエーションを撮りたいというこちらの思いを察して、自ら5度も衣装変えをしてく れた。機転の利く彼の優しさに何度も助けられた取材だった。

Translation Japan to English

Free Korean dramas <Zinni fans>

Han and Kim Jong-MYONUORU
    Never
    Unforgivable love

Korean dramas <Zinni fans> (BS2 to 9:00 every Sunday after) has finally entered Sakai Yoshi. Features in the future development is going to give Kim Jong Han MYONUORU of love and attention whereabouts. Kim Jong Han Kim Jae Won role of the attraction of the end of the story's theme of the work of charm, I asked about the prospects as an actor. Also, on the day of his interview time to act along the axis of introduction. Between interviews and interview program seemed also published a portrait of Kim Jae Won.
    Shooting / Nobuyoshi Shinohara

Kim Jae Won said, "Pioneer of Killer Smile" is so refreshing and charming smile warm fuzzy actor. Until御曹子role and image were good young man, <Zinni fans> in a dignified appearance, and gave him makeover. However, the true face Jae Won, who is also a warm, intelligent, cool, and the core of strength that UKAGAERU. In fact, different variations want to feel that someone's here, he is also the fifth time for me to change costumes. His quick-witted kindness helped by several times in an interview.

Wink

Kim Jae Won picture

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4158/euljaewonzx3.jpg')

credit cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218

new pics of him are "HOT"

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEWS

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/20080831')

2008-08-31 (Sun), Akira Takashi (Sang Myun) University, appointed ambassador celebrities, including Kim Jae Won

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    [Akira Takashi (Sang Myun) University, celebrities, including Kim Jae Won appointed ambassador]
    Akihiro Takashi will come on September 1, 11:00, University large conference room on the fourth floor headquarters Akihiro Takashi celebrities scheduled to appoint an ambassador and 31, said.
    The ambassador is appointed by celebrities Kim Jae Won (actress, drama majors), Kim Eun-jung (singer / Jewelry members, Department of Geography), Shin-down (actress, drama majors) 3.
    They are all public figures as usual淑やかactively conduct external public relations activities through the university's contribution to the efforts of many to be admitted, celebrities ambassador will be appointed.
    Akihiro Takashi appointed after the engagement at home and abroad-to-school activities as well as broadcasting, film and public relations activities through the university.
    Average daily global ASIA TODAY

no news on his drama yet

Wink

Kim Jae Won news

김재원·신다은·김은정 “모교 홍보대사 됐어요”[COLOR=#666666]입력: 2008년 09월 01일 22:26:09[/COLOR]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.sportskhan.net/article/2008/09/01/20080902.02500115000002.01L.jpg')

[COLOR=#494949]탤런트 김재원·신다은, 가수 김은정이 상명대 연예인 홍보대사로 위촉됐다.

위촉식은 1일 오전 11시 상명대(총장 이현청) 대학본부 2층 중회의실에서 있었다. 이번 홍보대사로 임명된 연예인은 연극전공의 김재원, 지리학 전공의 김은정(쥬얼리 멤버), 연극 전공의 신다은으로 모두 재학생이다. 이들은 상명대의 대내외 행사 참여는 물론 방송활동, 영화 등을 통한 대학 홍보 활동을 할 예정이다.[/COLOR]

Gimjaewon gimeunjeong is coming, "ambassador alma mater."

Kimjaewon coming actress, singer and ambassador wichok Artists sangmyeongdae Kimeunjeong this year.

The expression on the 1st wichok sangmyeongdae 11:00 a.m. (President yihyeoncheong) University junghoeuisileseo headquarters was the second floor. The performers have appointed ambassador to the major theater Kimjaewon, majoring in geography Kimeunjeong (JEWELRY members), the coming of all students majoring in theater. They are participating in the event sangmyeongdae's domestic activities, as well as broadcasting, film and promotional activities through the university plans to do.

More picture relate to news above....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimg_link.php?idx=6&no=2008090114131292496_1.jp g')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.kimjaewon.co.kr/bbs/data/commuity2008/20080901_003.jpg')

Wink

Eric gimjaewon yisuman Stiffs, such as buildings' neighbors'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.mtstarnews.com/indexlink_image.php?no=2008090314504152234_1.jpg&i ndex=6')

yisuman, Kim Jae Won, Eric, Stiffs (Clockwise from top left)

One of the stars are popular entertainment and residential buildings' neighbors' to make it eye-catching.

Eric Stiffs and the myths and heroes of the actress Kim Jae Won, Seoul Cheongdam one of them inside residential buildings, each living in the house. This is a residential building dongeuroman neighbors to be done because they are naturally.

An official three days of entertainment, "Kim Jae Won and Eric are already living in this place, this building jungsunkke Stiffs this month will be moved to come," "Stiffs, especially the myth of Eric's fellow members to come home immediately moved the top floor No more attention to him, "he said.

The 1540s one of the largest point of SM Entertainment chairman actionable sujangin yisuman also reportedly live in this building.

2008-09-06 (Saturday), First Love, another actress - Xu颢菲(HAOFEI SHUI)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    [The First Love, the other one actress - Xu颢菲(SHUI HAOFEI)]
    Previously News! JaeWon and Korea-China cooperation in the first love drama, two Chinese actress in a play is introduced, and China, "Small仙女" described as a singer and actor颢菲Seo (HAOFEI SHUI) First Love, the pattern to appear. Both China and South Korea entertainment media organizations across the land "韩国斯国际影视company behind the Nun" and the next three years, over a three-part plan by the Korea-China Cooperation and drama of the contract.
    I will start shortly after the shooting CHANHAN Lee, a director's first love, the protagonist of菲儿(FEIARU) and play the role, that is, the other two from JaeWon actress and actor for close to age It may be possible.
    As a singer at the same time Asia's biggest stars and most authoritative fan site UFO TOWN dialogue exchanges image ambassador of China nationals lead her to dance and strengthen the entry into the 8 / 1 when entering Korea, as at the half-moon, South Korea, Her life is also manager of Coco ships within 1 week in the blog.
    视际影posted photos of the country and the company behind the Nun韩国斯国际影视celebrate the company's joint meeting
    Director Lee CHANHAN.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/xuhaofei

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static12.photo.sina.com.cn/bmiddle/549ec527452e7992d509b')

And it is JaeWon・・・尚Satoru Akihiro Monday's event as ambassador
    China still did not enter the KEDOMO even・・・.
    Korean cake PUCHITOMATO impact on not even know, but
    In China, the dragon fruit?・-・-・;

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEWS...

Scheduled to leave Beijing guide (drama)
    Author: Chairman - gimminseon Vistas: 1010 08.09.10 13:35 http://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218/6cHR/12872
    Hello.
    Staff consistently grasslands.

Now, in the morning and evening as things are pretty chilly weather.
    You take a cold grasslands, we were not careful, consistent fan club.

The China Fund was scheduled to leave Beijing, China for the drama it's, you know?
    You cheer for the shooting of outgoing foreign fund so happy to read it better.

Date: Friday, September 12, 2008
    Place: The Incheon International Airport
    Time: 13:00
    Flights: Asiana Airlines OZ335

Those of you please go with a lot of cheering. Thank you.

Wink

MORE PICTURES....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.afpbb.com/jpegdata/main_photo/20080902/3284300.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.afpbb.com/jpegdata/quarter_thumb/20080902/3284305.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.afpbb.com/jpegdata/quarter_thumb/20080902/3284319.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.afpbb.com/jpegdata/quarter_thumb/20080902/3284298.jpg')

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEWS..

Democrats' killer smile 'Kim Jae Won, Korea-China cultural exchanges between China go to the open cage. (Interview)
    Author: holrik fund. Vistas: 1034 08.09.15 12:37 http://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218/6cHR/12874

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cphoto.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimglink/6/200809120940479360449A_2.jpg')

[Asia gyeongjesinmun hwangyonghui reporter] "songnyeon much were you I have a fresh start in China, the rich and celebrated its Thanksgiving 'hunnam' gimjaewon remember forever."

China late this month in two years a comeback as a drama 'murder smile' gimjaewon the fans' syabangsyabang 'holiday greetings.''

He drama production in China JS Pictures production in China and create a contemporary drama hapjahae 'first love' (gaje) as the only actor in Korea chulyeonki leave for China this week.

He's departure earlier in an interview with gyeongjesinmun with Asia, "South Korea is the author writing the script, 'I love you' director of yichanghan matseup rendering of another shooting from the lighting, art, even to all the staff took over Korea. China is the historical drama Hyeondaemul makes it a little more than making good yakhagi of all 20 episodes of modern living in a beautiful love story of a young man's nationality chowolhae are deployed, "he said.

"Many Chinese are ready to act, because I need also a hot wind blowing in China for a recent story I heard a lot, so hard and so do more. Honest conversation and do my best and show 'banhanron' pyeoneun Do you like hell's going back to our people. "

The actress is Kim Jae Won 'first love' is aired, a new leap forward in China to establish a foothold.
    To strengthen the image of the new global stars expected.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cphoto.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimglink/6/200809111013104274187A_2.jpg')

"That means dealing with the Asian fact that it had to give up their time from China to South Korea for a while, the drama motolgeoyeyo, but many in South Korea will not miss a string of media to communicate the kind of steady contact."

Gimjaewon the last 2,006 years' Hwang Jin Yi 'appearances in two years after participating in the drama. In addition to creating a drama JS Pictures China's local subsidiary JS Pictures and chemistry to make this gihanda drama production.

MBC 2001 one-act drama, Mama 'house' through the 'killer smile' gimjaewon earned the nickname of the breathing motion and gimhaneul MBC 'Romance' to stardom through the gas in the world. He also wolhwa 2004 KBS 2TV drama 'I love Beijing' to be established through the Korean pop stars in China.

The comings and goings between the two countries' joining '(合流) and a largely sympathetic gimjaewon China's cultural exchanges between China Condoms are expected to come closer to the cage.

Credit to cafe.daum.net

seem like he's heading to china...

Heading to China for his drama comeback

At the end of this month, Kim Jae-won (of the “killer smile”) begins work on his comeback effort headlining a Chinese drama, and offered up a bright Chuseok greeting to his fans before his departure: “Did you eat a lot of songpyun [rice cake]? I am taking on a new start in China. Please have a wonderful Chuseok holiday and remember the warm-hearted Kim Jae-won always.”

He’s leaving in the middle of this week for China, having the unique experience of starring as a Korean actor in a collaboration with a Chinese production company (a subsidiary of JS Pictures) with the Chinese trendy drama First Love (working title).

Before leaving the country, he explained in an interview with Asia Economy newspaper:

“A Korean writer is writing the script, and the PD of [SBS drama] I Love You, Lee Chang-han, is directing. In addition, from filming to lighting and art direction, the crew is Korean. … Because I will be speaking Chinese, I need a lot of preparation. I’ve heard a lot of talk about how a wind of dislike is turning toward us from the Chinese these days, which means I’ll have to work even harder. I’ll have to do my best to speak my words with sincerity, to let those who dislike us come to like us again. …Doing this drama means I won’t be able to go back to Korea for some time, but I’ll make sure to keep in touch regularly with the Korean media and not lose contact.”

(Note: I don’t know much about the popular sentiments of the Chinese toward Korea — or Korean perceptions of such — that Kim Jae-won refers to here. But let’s not let this degenerate into a Korea-China argument.)

This is Kim Jae-won’s return project after 2006’s drama Hwang Jini. He rose to popularity in 2001 in MBC’s Our House, then starred opposite Kim Haneul in Romance.

Via Asia Economy

credit to javabeans @dramabeans.com/

Wink

Kim Jae Won, appeared in his first minutes' Hwang Jin Yi '日heumut spiking the ratings.

기사입력 2008-09-16 09:55 문용성 [email protected]
    Articles entered munyongseong [email protected] 2008-09-16 09:55

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cphoto.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimglink/6/200809120940309322418A_2.jpg')

[Gyeongjesinmun munyongseong Asia News] The main character in his own drama as he left for China gimjaewon recently been feeling good news is heard.

Japan NHK satellite TV broadcasting from the current drama 'Hwang Jin Yi' is a record high ratings because the animal. 1 percent survive until the middle of drama, especially cars mothadeon 'Hwang Jin Yi' starring Kim Jae Won is a 10 bangsongbun began to climb from 1.8 percent to giyeom puked.

Japanese domestic cable TV and satellite TV ratings system, such as 1 percent of the airwaves as ttajil 10% of the cases. Therefore, the figures seem so high ratings, but possess 20 percent of the popular mini-series aircraft airwaves.

In addition, beginning on Nov. 10 from the airwaves NHK also broadcast feel this good news. The four months of the Japan Broadcasting gimjaewon the hearts of viewers as well as Korean pop stars as seolrege phase is expected to once again deunopil.

Prior to departure before Thanksgiving gimjaewon China is Asia's gyeongjesinmun say goodbye to the fans and readers.

Located in the newspaper recently gimjaewon directly to visit Seoul Yeouido "I think we give them a long time to say hello. Nowadays, even in a difficult situation when the holidays with family and relaxing Hangawi dwisungsunghande do hope you wish, "said a damn about the warm season.

His message has met the day before Thanksgiving chest jjinghage is toxic but can spend the holidays with your family gimjaewon because. He worked on his character, the first Chinese drama for the Thanksgiving holiday left for China on the 13th day.

Kim Jae Won is "acting on holiday with his family life impossible, if not send heodahada. But now all familiar with me and my family, "said quietly after seounhameul naebichin" so that other people want to wish a happy time, "said he did not forget the words.

"Today a new movement to restart the heart," Kim Jae Won is the conclusion "after two months of filming in China and a half to go in the middle of a visa problem, except that once returned to China to continue meomulgeot. The much-awaited work abroad since I'll shoot back healthy, "said nalrimyeo distinctive smile and say hello.

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEW PICTURE... JAEWON IN BEJLING AIRPORT 09/18/2008

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/48d1f937b816d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/kim%20jae%20won/48d49f9f5d936.jpg')

Credit to cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218
    Last edited by amy03; 09-24-08 at 12:20 AM.