Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Kim Jae Won

More photos from the Official Press Release ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/porkypig/48813b0ft5a8e9731fce5xhf.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/porkypig/48813b0ft5a8e961f6602xhf.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/porkypig/1225521668330_50859.jpg')

credit to soompi.com

2008-11-02 (Sunday) during the Cooperation of South Korea's first love, still picture drama

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    ● Korea during the first love of drama still photos of Cooperation
    The following article was first love is still photos of the contents of Article 11 / 1 per Additional details about the same as it omitted.
    China and South Korea - Kim Jae-won of the elite teams produce, beef Moe Moe (Monge Mong NIU) leading star, "First Love" - a new wave of entertainment・・・(sina.com)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811021')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811022')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/20081102')

Wink

More pic....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20081103/Img260403411.jpg')

"First Love" is currently filming Beijing, will be in mid-November in field Yanji to shoot after Feng Jing fixation. In the spring of next year is expected to mainland China, Japan, South Korea broadcast the arrival

credit to biadu.com

none of the girls are very good looking...
    why didn't they pick better looking actress so it will match kjw...
    some how i'm not feeling this drama....i'm just waiting to see if he will
    have any future korean dramas....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    none of the girls are very good looking...
    why didn't they pick better looking actress so it will match kjw...
    some how i'm not feeling this drama....i'm just waiting to see if he will
    have any future korean dramas....

i agree with you... those girls are not good looking .... they are all not match to JaeWon...
    Just look some screen and photos ... i am not really interest about the drama too......
    He is now busy with " first love" ... so i think we have to wait until next year to hope he will be have plan for Korean drama......:

FIRST LOVE NEWS
    Meng Meng Niu, "Lin Dance of the General Assembly" Samba refusal to talk show hot sex scandal ... Nov 5,2008

Dragon TV version of the country, "Lin Dance of the General Assembly" in the second quarter of yesterday's (Nov. 4) was the first record. Until two days before the record before deciding to participate in the next match in a hurry Meng Meng Niu of training a day after a suit, short hair handsome in appearance, "Lin Dance of the General Assembly" conference.

The greatest challenge is high-heeled shoes

Galaxy was brought up in the Children's Palace Art Troupe of Beijing, Meng Meng Niu the study of folk dance, can be a certain degree of dance-based, "I'm usually on the very love of dance, has not given up dancing." This time, though in A few days before the match at short notice to appear before the first match, but a short span of a half-day training Meng Meng Niu is not so cramped. "Dance is a common, I have been dancing in the dance of the other, so for me Guobiao Wu, it is not hard." Meng Meng said that their biggest challenge is "high heels!"

"I want to jump the rhythm of the samba relatively quickly, but also put on high heels, it is very difficult." Meng Meng Niu said that the jump was a fast-paced dancing feet on the larger challenges, but also put on a normal Will not get used to wearing high heels on the more difficult, "foot wear, pain."

The silent treatment of sex scandal

"The official competition, I will change into a more feminine skirt." Although the training time in 6 months is the shortest players, but was brought up on the practice of folk Meng Meng Niu, for their enthusiasm Samba Appears to be very self-confident, "dance is common, I came to the" Dance of the General Assembly Lin, "and we just want the next exchange views and learn from." While Prior to that, in all apparent seriousness of the online-sex scandal and Han Geng and her same-sex and female Between close friends to take pictures, Meng Meng Niu is no mention.

At present, is busy and Kim Jae-won out of step "First Love" Meng Meng Niu, this time around is also a sex scandal-ridden. In this regard, she does not seem to mind the idea appears to be down, or to getting a job. "Kim Jae Won and cooperation in this drama" First Love ", the relationship between the characters are complex, it is South Korea Idol-style opera, and his cooperation is also very happy that he was humorous."

Meng Meng Niu also Xiaoyan, Kim Jae-won and not the two exchange their "first love" experience. As for, and the other members of the South Korean idol group SJM Han Geng, Meng Meng Niu is no mention that this is the focus of the General Assembly to participate in the dance of Lin. Lin dance in the General Assembly, the mellow, the charming dress, sexy dancing, but also pre-girlfriend of the same sex and intimacy between the sex scandal as its own destruction.

credit to http://www.022net.com
    Last edited by amy03; 12-01-08 at 11:54 AM.

Wink

"FIRST LOVE" UPDATE PHOTOS

Han Ju Jin Dain November Issue 59

[Chiness Magazine]

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6074/hjjd1dj6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4691/hjjd2fk8.jpg')

credit: Thank to porkypig% @ cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218
    Last edited by amy03; 11-16-08 at 01:22 PM.

Thank you so much for updating us with pictures from his new series amy03! Don't like his hair in this drama for some reason, maybe too fluffy? I've been wondering what he's been up to these days, it seemed like he took a long long break from filing dramas/movies. I'm a bit disappointed that he's not currently filming a k-drama though.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    Thank you so much for updating us with pictures from his new series amy03! Don't like his hair in this drama for some reason, maybe too fluffy? I've been wondering what he's been up to these days, it seemed like he took a long long break from filing dramas/movies. I'm a bit disappointed that he's not currently filming a k-drama though.

You are welcome!!!!
    Me too, i disappointed because after long time break from filming he be back with the drama produce in China .... i really really don't like all the actress in the drama ... they are not pretty and they didn't fit to JaeWon.....
    Hope he will be back to Korean soon and lead in Korean drama for next year...
    Last edited by amy03; 11-18-08 at 11:46 AM.

Wink

KIM JAE WON NEWS

2008-11-19 (Wednesday) "killer smile," Kim Jae Won, "" shoot to the popular feeling among fans flooded / "killer smile," Kim Jae-won, Yoo Seung Jun met ... "while de" in the shooting Lama / Kim and Ryu Si-won, Kim Jae-won,・PI・・they do not have a recession

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811191')

My love of drama in Beijing, China, Kim Jae-won in the popularity of high drama appeared in China in a long time, the shooting of local fans constantly Kim Jae-won's visit to the popularity of Chinese-distance, allowing me to check again .
    Leave the day before Chuseok, the border of China's first TV drama (First Love), went to Beijing for the first three months, Kim Jae-won it at the local shooting is underway.
    The drama Hunan, China STAR TV (※ Hunan Chinese name is Wei-hearing) through next year, will be broadcast in May.
    While walking around the city, Beijing has been immersed in acting Kim Jae-won visited the scene of the shooting and each will have a multinational momentum for the fans also occurred.
    Kim Jae-won said, and aides in both the local shooting, "a day of shooting, you come to know what fans are always on the scene.
    Mainland China is mainly a fan, sometimes in Taiwan and Hong Kong, Japan also came to see Kim Jae-won, "said the episode had the meantime.
    Among the most印象深KATTA Kim Jae-won fans came to Beijing to take a vacation of three Chinese fans.
    China has taken in the drama after exposure to the news, Kim Jae-won in three nights and four days in order to meet the people who made off with a 24-hour train ride came to Beijing.
    They come out every day at the shooting, one by one all day every day of Kim Jae-won said in a bouquet.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811192')

A close associate of Kim Jae-won, "many fans came to the scene but they say the most memorable.
    Taken alone and in other countries while the situation was very lonely people in the face of Kim Jae-won微笑MA me to make.
    Kim Jae-won, "said Fan, you are always very near the drama, but this can end well," said. Feel happy when I saw it on the side also saw vividly the sight, "he said.
    His schedule of the local shooting place five days a week.
    South Korea has taken such a hard day schedule must be digested.
    If you do not have a busy shooting during the day can enjoy the閑Kim Jae-won visited the local health clubs motion to grief and sorrow and comfort the aide's words to say.
    GESAN star Kim Jae Won and Yoon Aniyome wa a 19-year-old drama, starring Ahn Jae Wook and Seo Ji-hye was the love of the famous and directed by Lee Chang-han PD edge of China's first TV drama Filming will be completed in the coming 12 months.
    After the shooting to come back next year, Kim Jae-won from the plunge in domestic activities and plans.
    Asian economies

※ But recently I have been to see the shooting.
    On July 29, at a press conference to present IRASHITA JH-Pictures and representatives of
    What happens to your site, so we were able to meet you
    I have to talk more, these stories will be broadcast in May
    衛視Hunan, China in April of next year's broadcast is scheduled to be in it,
    Then gradually, through cable TV in South Korea in June
    In Japan, with no difference between South Korea and the timing of the decision in June and heard the broadcast.
    Incidentally, in Japan's first love is broadcasting, Hwang Jini, and the impact of the JaeWon
    I may of course, CS is broadcast on Fuji
    The five-star Hotel, a large cattle Moe Moe (Monge Mong NIU) is out
    She liked to look at the NHK broadcast rights to buy it but also
    Were telling.
    Let him about the reference, some have difference in opinions individually, so
    Will be a change in the way of thinking, but my side JaeWon
    Personally, produced only from the side of the story is just that
    We can understand, such as personal blogs and other sites in a given
    Please refrain from anything.
    In addition, Beijing's actual JaeWon in the dry, cold, and I think it's great-grandmother
    Was worried, but now is in good spirits seemed to have taken
    As it is hard to remember lines.
    This note, after a while the site is expected to go up.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811193')

"Killer smile," Kim Jae-won, Yoo Seung Jun met ... "while de" - shooting Lama
    China is shooting the drama "killer smile," Kim Jae-won of operating in the Chinese singer Yoo Seung Jun met.
    Drama in Beijing, China ranked first with border (First Love), Kim Jae-won is in the middle of shooting at a local health club and Yoo Seung Jun met by chance.
    Kim Jae-won came to China along with an aide, "there is no shooting, no doubt, Kim Jae Won to visit a health club to exercise, there has been movement met with Yoo Seung Jun" "At the beginning of疑WASHIKATTA, but was surprised to see nearby. A lot of movement of the muscles that were filled with beauty," explained the situation at that time.
    In other countries, according to the aide of the drama was shot on September 5 ranked Kim Jae Won hard to digest in the shooting schedule for the rest of the忙中enjoy閑ask from the local health clubs motion to the fear Grief and comfort.
    During this time it's in motion in order to visit a health club, has been active in Chinese Yoo Seung Jun met.
    Kim Jae-won, meantime, are not friendly培TTA known to the public to see Yoo Seung Jun exchanged greetings with good feelings.
    UKAUKA it happened so I can block recall from Hyun FUTTO or listen to his aides saw more of.
    I met personally with a vague relationship between this is the first time in the country's first face-to-face happy to be advanced.
    The special "killer smile" and the greeting contains a signed Yoo Seung Jun Kim Jae-won had a brief chat still small.
    "How are you," said Yoo Seung Jun Kim Jae-won is a question of "where the music is still active, and during this time, Chengdu Dragon (Jackie Chan) belong to the company's business, while the film project To prepare, "he replied.
    "In every job to come here?" Said Kim Jae Won Yoo Seung Jun question of the "edge of China's first TV drama (First Love), came to the shooting. Shooting in the first three months, would end in December "He said.
    Is a common concern of the story through movement.
    Yoo Seung Jun, "How many hours a day with exercise and body control," he said, and Kim Jae-won, "while the movement can not be like figure in the collapse of the building Said.
    Fortunately, while filming the drama in the local弛MAZU倦MAZU you to exercise and to introduce a health club, so this came to me, "responded positively.
    Information is less time agonizing signed a two and then concentrate on their movement broke up.
    Kim ZEUON that "in other countries has been taken loneliness in a very short time, robust activity in the country's Yoo Seung Jun I was happy to meet you, and by a feeling of home came naturally.
    惜SHIKU's meeting was short, we jump at the health club from the exercise will eventually also be able to meet you, "he said on sentiment.
    *** The following articles and the same per omitted above ***
    Asian economies

※ long heard the news of Seung Jun (laughs).
    JaeWon the past, SBS Popular Song of the MC had to have,
    At that time, already, his problem is irrational military service (military service should go to the fans and
    Has been declared, abruptly, the United States to obtain permanent residency
    Many fans and bashing from the people of South Korea, deportation,
    That immigration ORIZU the permit was a big topic at the time) to
    South Korea's music was not so state,
    Irrational military service before the problem was performed in Japan as far as I'm watching
    Not until its re-entry at the airport back to the United States was a dragonfly
    In case the problem really is irrational military service for entertainers,
    Not be merely a simple, is a big problem in Korea and betray the people
    I was light on the incident, but did not go to military service as a JaeWon
    Seung Jun会ETA happy to be in China, and the fact that no matter how irrational or military service
    I feel fine, but I think it's at.
    Seung Jun of the Chinese in South Korea after leaving the center's activities,
    Because the Christian experience in developing countries, even in charity activities
    There has been participation, JaeWon and may have the leading part.
    Beijing now has a base of operations, was two years ago or last year's?
    His wife gave birth to a child on the news that I tried to talk,
    Last year, involving a cast of Jumong, Cho Seung Woo and actors who
    Religion related to the subtle (laughs) for IBE in Saitama, Japan, so
    I went to see, is still a powerful singer dance
    I was alive.
    In recent years, we have not even come back in South Korea, but the album
    Was released.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811194')

Kim and Ryu Si-won, Kim Jae-won,・PI・・- they do not have a recession
    Economic recession and the impending cold weather in the entertainment industry during the recession and people are okay.
    Kim Yoon Jin, Rain, Ryu Si-won, Park Yong Ha, Kim Jae Won, Jang Na-ra, List of Pokémon and others.
    They not only domestic and overseas who are furious at Japanese star, and sank into recession in the domestic entertainment industry is enjoying a boom.
    宣揚national as well as economic dimension of the boom in the footsteps of their attention is.
    Kim Yoon Jin Bi and activity of championing the United States.
    Kim Yoon Jin popular in the U.S. company behind the ABC broadcast during the broadcast of the LOST is loved by people throughout the world.
    In particular, the recently-LOST-season5-appear as the last survivor of the contract will be a success, showed a high ransom.
    According to sources close to Kim's appearance fee is even higher in the U.S. zone.
    Will be broadcast from the first half of next year's broadcast of the LOST-season5-Kim Yoon Jin after the phase was supposed to be even more representative of the industry's guess.
    Kim Jung Ji Hoon also said the same footsteps.
    Rain will be released through Hollywood's movie NINJAASASHIN movie audiences around the world meet.
    Rain cast as the heroine in this film outside of the RANNINGUGYARANTI 500,000 dollars in appearance fees and assorted state.
    Britain's The Times NINJAASASHIN was selected No. 50 by 2009 in hopes of entering are subject to performance.
    Rain from the film's box office will be able to collect interest on the RANNINGUGYARANTI.
    Kim Jae Won, Jang Na-ra, List of Pokémon activities and stay out of China.
    In the case of Kim Jae-won, will be produced in China TORENDIDORAMA is the first love of photography.
    Prior to the recession in the domestic entertainment industry in the early Chan to China National smoothbore found a tract in the field while working as a singer and actor popular are high.
    List of Pokémon also appeared in the drama of China, Japan and China activities are竝行activities, and the current study is only in China.
    Ryu Si-won, Park Yong Ha and success as an actor in the country, but the singer in Japan and is loved by and large, based on activities taken to Japan in early.
    Ryu Si-won through a concert tour in local revenue has grown more popular product is mediocrity.
    Park Yong Ha in the local regular album and concerts throughout the country regardless of the economic downturn in the footsteps.
    History of entertainment for them is the envy of their eyes are sending.
    Most people involved in the performing arts, "now belonging to the tough time that the cost of the activities of celebrities went to thank the troops not to worry about" and "when considering the reality, regardless of the recession to work abroad We only envy celebrities, "he said, unanimous.

Money Today Star News

Wink

" First Love" Update News

Video clip on China TV Nov 20,2008

Title: Meng Meng Niu Kim Jae-won for the first time to cooperate more interesting language

Description: TV drama "First Love" hot shot, Meng Meng Niu, Kim Jae-won for the first time cooperation, continuously interesting

http://space.tv.cctv.com/act/video.jsp?vid...227187422761247

Credit to Lili @ cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218

thanks for always updating
    that hair on him make him look twice as old....

Wink

"FIRST LOVE" NEWS

2008-11-22 (Saturday), Korea First Love co-star in the drama co-produced Actress from our blog

● Korea-China Cooperation drama film actress, who's first love from your blog
    Cast in the First Love, kiki (real name: lacquer YARIN sub-Ling Chi) and blogs
    Like Xu颢菲(HAOFEI SHUI) are also updated blog. The following covers drama when shooting photos.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811221')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811222')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200811223')

kiki from blog

Xu's blog from颢菲

But the contents of your blog, especially a singer and actor before颢菲Xu, China, as were articles
    South Korea's Chae Young sexy singer 한사람 (one) of the theme song's lyrics is the first love
    Chinese emotional plea to those re-sing to the music of the famous people all the way from South Korea
    And the recording is invited.
    First Love, director of the Lee CHANHAN one of the melodies and lyrics, I like it,
    The Chinese do not understand poetry, but as the first love of the Chinese theme song lyrics
    Spoiling the representation of the original lyrics as I'm concerned.
    When a poem was translated into Korean and Chinese lyrics lyrics Since combining the Lyrics to the right
    The director is satisfied, but the recording颢菲Xu did not understand before,
    And also re poetry several times, with a ready excuse to sing the lyrics to come out of that desire.

In fact, the recording was lucky enough to聴KA OST songs we had a chance.
    In one of the two versions, one slow-ver.
    And, as the actress to join kiki of MC has also appeared before progress was attended by
    As the interview was also a singer who participated in the OST.
    kiki sang the song, the MC the MAX 눈물 Korea, the lyrics are also Chinese.
    MC the MAX, and it covers a lot of Japanese songs as a group are also singers
    Is famous, unique vocal quality of voice changes to the ISU, kiki in the high-range singing was wonderful.
    The acoustic songs about? I have a guitar ver.
    All the songs in the OST, was able to listen to songs, but one was a male singer.

Incidentally, the original 한사람 reference to the songs and lyrics below.
    One 『』 - Chae Yeon

The first thing I did not like the feeling in the morning light
    I hope he's stopping me, a face
    Thick hard when I'm in the dark
    I hope he's someone who can cover my eokkael

I love you and only one
    All the people my whole jugopeun

You want to stay and I always dream
    Everything I love batchyeoseo geudael
    You relax, I always want to be in
    You can be happy on my way out

I hope the picture from the wall until the light
    The only person I hope he's by my side
    Sokedo deep despair, always standing by my side
    I hope he's one of my hands japahjul

I love you and only one
    All the people my whole jugopeun

It's sad, sometimes you and me, I'd have a hard time
    Get out of our love, protect, but unwavering

Credit to blog.sina.com

"FIRST LOVE" NEWS
    2008-11-29 (Saturday), Korea First Love co-star in the drama co-produced Actress from our blog

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/20081129')
    ● Korea-China Cooperation drama film actress, who's first love from your blog
    JaeWon is the shape of the groom, kiki JaeWon according to the blog is not the groom, the groom is the man.
    kiki by Akira Akira (Lingling /役名of course) to host a friend's wedding, at the same location Masahumi Tei (Gen YAUEN) play婕Lee (Lee Ji-ae) engagement ceremony was also held in the shooting, is not it? .
    kiki KURANPUAPPU the scene of the shooting is in the other team's actress, and Xu Hao Masahumi Tei (HAIFEI SHUI) as well as a blog already, and they can crank up.
    Chae Young, one of the Chinese Xu Hao on the cover, this song's MV First Love, this movie's permission to use the coach was CHANHAN says Lee.
    Drama before the start of her first love, the MV in the first movie might come out.

credit to blog.QO.com /soompi.com

Quote Originally Posted by amy03 View Post
    You are welcome!!!!
    Me too, i disappointed because after long time break from filming he be back with the drama produce in China .... i really really don't like all the actress in the drama ... they are not pretty and they didn't fit to JaeWon.....
    Hope he will be back to Korean soon and lead in Korean drama for next year...
    LOL, I agree with you, the actresses in the series don't look very compatible with him. Same here, I hope he will film a k-drama next year.

"FIRST LOVE" NEWS

2008-12-03 (Wednesday) while South Korea's first love drama Cooperation Poster / Korean-Chinese co-productions shooting scenes drama of first love

● Korea during the first love of drama poster Cooperation

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200812031')

● South Korea's first love during the shooting scenes drama of Cooperation
    Was taken long ago.
    If you already JaeWon Yesterday, the city of Yanji Yanji with the assistance of the
    Under the home stretch to be taken in?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai/200812032')

credit to mykit.jp/pc/xiangnai

"FIRST LOVE" NEWS

"First Love" crew will return for boot Yanji
    Photo: scratch on the pupil
    Location: New Zealand city of Yanji, Jilin Province test cap the Arab-Israeli children Villa
    Time: December 3, 2008
    Camera: Nikon D40

China and South Korea to create a joint film and television industry elite 20-to-date set of emotional idol drama "First Love" held in Yanji boot ceremony

Chinese well-known actor, "Golden Eagle Award for" Best Supporting Actress Xu Xiulin teacher.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc599740d.jpg')

Kim Jae Won and Meng Meng Niu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-4.jpg')

Haiyan a new generation of Chinese drama "Girls Rock" Meng Meng Niu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-5.jpg')

South Korean popular idol, "Xinhua eye killer smile," Kim Jae-Won

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b47b3926cbb3e8c72e3cfc5997-7.jpg')

I am a famous Chinese actress and teacher Xu Xiulin photo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b34f8d412dc6aa27596d6dd572985.jpg')

I and movie star Kim Jae Won Korean group photo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/thuytran05/rurl4_b34f8d412dc6aa27596d6dd572-1.jpg')

Last edited by amy03; 12-05-08 at 01:20 AM.

Wink

THIS IS NOT NEW... but you can see how cute he is in Great Expections.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzE5LmpwZw==&filena me=1(7714).jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzIxLmpwZw==&filena me=3(7714).jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzIwLmpwZw==&filena me=2(7714).jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzIyLmpwZw==&filena me=4(7714).jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzIzLmpwZw==&filena me=5(1984).jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzI0LmpwZw==&filena me=6(1984).jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvzonedoc9.media.daum.net/pcp_download.php?fhandle=M2pGaExAdHZ6b25lZG9jOS5tZ WRpYS5kYXVtLm5ldDovQTAwMDAwNC8wLzI1LmpwZw==&filena me=7(1984).jpg')

credit to http://cafe.daum.net/vlinesarangg